Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I have the same one I use for mushrooms. Works really well and seems to stand up to heavy use.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Xbox controller!
You are now my friend. 😎

Which heat sealer is that?
Nice nugs!

I think I will check out those Grove bags as well...

I'm a huge gamer nerd! Series X upstairs, PS5 & PC downstairs 🎮 and thank you sir. Grove Bags have been 10/10 so far I'm so glad someone here recommended them. This is the heat sealer that I got:

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I have not. What are they all about?
It's an automated watering system that doesn't use electricity. Uses these clay carrots you stick in your pot and it senses the moisture level. When it senses a certain dryness it triggers a valve to open and it starts to water.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I have not. What are they all about?
They keep your pot at a constant moisture level that you set it at, so there's no dry period which is good for organic soil i find. You can set it so it's always super wet or more on the dryer side and anywherein between, just have to adjust to your liking in the first couple weeks.

steamroller

steamroller

I looked into them and found them pretty cool . My grow store even has them and all the accessories.
They even in their own literature say they are best for outdoor grow areas, as they can be disconnected[fittings /hose] causing leak damaging interior areas.

Important information​

Legal Disclaimer

Note: Blumat Classics (Juniors) and bottle adapters are designed for houseplants while Tropf-Blumat Sensors (the one's with the small adjustable brown knob on top) are designed for greenhouses, growrooms, decks, and outside gardens. Blumats Austria says "Please don't use the Tropf-Blumats indoors" because if hooked up to a constant water source and a pet, guest, or user-error somehow causes a run-away, it could damage an indoor floor, drywall, carpet, or furniture. We, and many others, do in fact use these systems inside ourselves, however, we are generally around enough that if a problem did occur, we would be able to notice a problem and fix it in time (not the case if someone is on vacation). We have many guides for being able to set these up the proper way and avoid a run-away or general mistakes. Please contact us for any help, we are always here to help make your life easier.

My room is outdoors so to speak, but even with that if I want my room flooded or my plants over watered [kept constantly wet] I can just keep doing that myself !
Beyond control issues, no ferts that are not 100% liquid will work with them. The hoses and fittings are so small any granule will clog them ..

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I looked into them and found them pretty cool . My grow store even has them and all the accessories.
They even in their own literature say they are best for outdoor grow areas, as they can be disconnected[fittings /hose] causing leak damaging interior areas.

Important information​

Legal Disclaimer

Note: Blumat Classics (Juniors) and bottle adapters are designed for houseplants while Tropf-Blumat Sensors (the one's with the small adjustable brown knob on top) are designed for greenhouses, growrooms, decks, and outside gardens. Blumats Austria says "Please don't use the Tropf-Blumats indoors" because if hooked up to a constant water source and a pet, guest, or user-error somehow causes a run-away, it could damage an indoor floor, drywall, carpet, or furniture. We, and many others, do in fact use these systems inside ourselves, however, we are generally around enough that if a problem did occur, we would be able to notice a problem and fix it in time (not the case if someone is on vacation). We have many guides for being able to set these up the proper way and avoid a run-away or general mistakes. Please contact us for any help, we are always here to help make your life easier.

My room is outdoors so to speak, but even with that if I want my room flooded or my plants over watered [kept constantly wet] I can just keep doing that myself !
Beyond control issues, no ferts that are not 100% liquid will work with them. The hoses and fittings are so small any granule will clog them ..
I run mine with tap water, works great with organic soil, and once in awhile I hand water in Neptune fish and seaweed. They can clog easily and runaways are a pain, got a pond liner that will hold more water than my res.for my tent floor just in case.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

3 week update on the clones. All of them have established roots, recovered nicely and are kicking into veg production! I'll probably give them another 2-3 weeks of veg time in the 1 gallon fabric pots before transplanting to the final 5 gallon fabric pots. After a week of life in the 5 gallon pots flower time will begin 🐎

Twinkle Tarts left
Sundae Driver mid
Doho right

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Nice!!!
They look like they are coming along nicely!! Can't wait to see how they turn out for you😁 those thing are going to be a good size in 3-4 weeks
If I were you I would put the dohos in the middle as they tend to be the shortest and the sundae driver is a bit stretchy and might over shadow your doho

Top Bottom