Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I think about week 2.5? I haven't been the greatest on tracking the days this run lol. Mannn that cola is sitting in 1500umol! I'll have to keep a really close eye as the days go by. That one SD has two main colas with a few other side branches but a lot of energy are going to be going into those two spots I'm hoping they fill out nicely 🤞🏼

Haha I'm pretty excited too! they were giving off a strong scent in veg, have already started to get pretty stinky early in flower and i can see the trichomes starting on sugar leaves.
Wow 1500 is alot😮, as long as they can take it, push those ladies to the limit😃.

Stretch should be pretty close to done I think.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

73E6AE23 C7D7 4EED B3D6 1766167E725C

Trying to wrestle and tie down these branchy SD's! Gave all the plants their mid flower top dress today:

1/4 cup GG 4-4-4
3/4 cup GG 2-8-4
2tbsp GG Rock Dust Blend
1tbsp GG Gypsum
1 cup EWC soil mix

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Oh hell ya!!!! Those are all looking fantastic 😍😍
Looks Like that driver is going to end up with 2 good size moose cocks
They should all start frosting up soon
You liking the plants so far?

I just spit out my protein shake! 😂 The SD's and the TT's are starting to frost with the DoHo lagging behind a bit in both size & frost. I am super happy so far brotha and the smells in this room...my lord. I can tell you've got a taste for fruity & sweet profiles hey?

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I just spit out my protein shake! 😂 The SD's and the TT's are starting to frost with the DoHo lagging behind a bit in both size & frost. I am super happy so far brotha and the smells in this room...my lord. I can tell you've got a taste for fruity & sweet profiles hey?
Haha hope you didn't ruin anything with your shake🤣
Ya the doho is definitely the slowest in veg and flower but it makes up for it in the end, it gets super frosty with some nice terps😁
Ya I definitely love some sweet and fruity strains but I also love the gas/diesel/fuel/chem terps just as much.
Really glad your liking them so far, my only regret Is you don't have a one night stand in there with them, cause you would be killing them too.

Did you clone them for future?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Haha hope you didn't ruin anything with your shake🤣
Ya the doho is definitely the slowest in veg and flower but it makes up for it in the end, it gets super frosty with some nice terps😁
Ya I definitely love some sweet and fruity strains but I also love the gas/diesel/fuel/chem terps just as much.
Really glad your liking them so far, my only regret Is you don't have a one night stand in there with them, cause you would be killing them too.

Did you clone them for future?

Yeah I'm picking up something off of the DoHo scent wise that I really like as well! I have not cloned anything (yet) but will most likely start doing it soon. I want to get to a point where I have a nice rotation of a few solid mother plants that I love. Are these purpley pistils on the DoHo normal?

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Yeah I'm picking up something off of the DoHo scent wise that I really like as well! I have not cloned anything (yet) but will most likely start doing it soon. I want to get to a point where I have a nice rotation of a few solid mother plants that I love.
Your going to clone these soon? Like in flower? I've don't like taking clones after 3 weeks flower unless it's an emergency.
Or you mean just in general In the future

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Your grow is looking amazing.
Those moose cocks are coming along nicely
You gunning for them to be the new mascot for the Manitoba Moose?

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

For some reason I expected to see a wizard hat on you in that video. Pipe optional.

Give it a couple years!
Your grow is looking amazing.
Those moose cocks are coming along nicely
You gunning for them to be the new mascot for the Manitoba Moose?
The SD's are stacking really really nicely! I can't wait to post a harvest pic with them moose bangers 🤷‍♂️

2Bad

2Bad

Give it a couple years!

The SD's are stacking really really nicely! I can't wait to post a harvest pic with them moose bangers 🤷‍♂️
So in the video you said it was wet but you still watered , can you explain that? Also how often are you watering?

Top Bottom