Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I am no literate, but I have two books back from the last century.
One is " Don't sweat the small stuff" and other is " Don't sweat the small stuff, and it is all small stuff".
No joke. Real books...
No gambler here, but I bet on myself every time. 💪
You got it going on, multiple strains are a different game.

I'll add those to my reading list! Thanks for the recommendation. You are 100% right though brother. In other news who wants to play "is that mold or just THC" today? @PipeCarver is never going to come back to this thread 😂

D7BC0BBF EF36 4472 9AEA C3C5A40F73C4
72C440B7 C164 43B7 80F4 DD927E7EDE07

steamroller

steamroller

I'll add those to my reading list! Thanks for the recommendation. You are 100% right though brother. In other news who wants to play "is that mold or just THC" today? @PipeCarver is never going to come back to this thread 😂

View attachment 1268329View attachment 1268330
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Holy shit !
If I was @PipeCarver I would say you didn't show the sides of the buds against the walls... and then closely look through his own jungle..
Some of my autos did the same thing. No clue ,sp. specific or less tolerant to climate? 🤷‍♂️ In the green house no less?
I was nervous for first week, but when I saw others are not following then I have say it is sp./climate specific and not error. 🤷‍♂️
The answer to your question is frosty !!!

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Looking dank!!!!!
To bad about the big ones but still looking like you have alot of bud left. Flowering mid summer is challenging for sure.
Hopefully smooth sailing from here on out🤞
Yes...growing experiences for me all around this year! Lots of new variables and I really wish I had a sealed room to work with. Yeah even with the setback there's still tons of bud left on these plants I'm not worried at all 🙃
That is a dang nicely packed tent of dense dank no doubt. My condolences on your dead loss RIP🌿

What RH are you shooting for at this stage of flower?
How many weeks into flower are you and how long you think you might have left?
Thank you!! It sucks to lose the 2 biggest colas in the tent but hey at least we're still goin :) I would like to be between 55-65% RH at this stage but at night I was creeping into the 80's. Extraction fan needed to be bumped way up and I had to move around/re-adjust a few of my circulation fans to remove some humid pockets of air in the corner of the tent that got the 3 moldy tops. I think I'm about 5-6 weeks into flower at this point so not too much longer to go. When I start to see a majority of the pistils starting to turn brown and recede then I'll whip out the loupe and start making some decisions. My birthday is the first week of September so I was hoping to gift myself some new smoke 🎁
👍 👍 👍 You really do a good job!

and you got some kickass lights! 👊 we out here like peanut butter n jelly

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Your really killing it this grow man glad I had the pleasure of watching you work your magic with these strains🧙‍♂️. You are definitely a talented grower. Can't wait to see how they finish up for you😍
Hopefully you have it chopped by your birthday and can try some samplers at least.
You liking the strains?
How would you describe the smells?
I'm kinda terrible at describing smells most of the time.

I noticed my humidity almost reaching 60 in lights out, so I put in my dehumidifier to come on about 15 minutes before lights out right outside the tent and it keeps it below 50% for lights out, then turns off when lights come back on and humidity goes back to 50-55% for lights on.
That's the best way I found to combat the night humidity for me and it works pretty good

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Your really killing it this grow man glad I had the pleasure of watching you work your magic with these strains🧙‍♂️. You are definitely a talented grower. Can't wait to see how they finish up for you😍
Hopefully you have it chopped by your birthday and can try some samplers at least.
You liking the strains?
How would you describe the smells?
I'm kinda terrible at describing smells most of the time.

I noticed my humidity almost reaching 60 in lights out, so I put in my dehumidifier to come on about 15 minutes before lights out right outside the tent and it keeps it below 50% for lights out, then turns off when lights come back on and humidity goes back to 50-55% for lights on.
That's the best way I found to combat the night humidity for me and it works pretty good

Thanks brotha! I'm just a nerdy guy with a passion for these green plants and the buds they produce. Humbly doing the best I can and hopefully helping out some others that would like to grow the same way. It's a love hate relationship with the strains @PrimoClonesCanada 🤣 looks like your run this time around will be pretty sick as well next couple of weeks and the fun times begin!

DoHo - seems really picky with their nutrition and can't seem to make up their mind on what they want or need. But I really like the purple tones and the buds themselves look like they will be delicious once they finish!

Sundae Driver - this strain is my favourite so far out of the 3 you sent me. Handled the nutrition like a champ, let me push her really hard and just gobbled up water and kept growing. Even lower bud sites are pretty massive not looking like much larf at all will come off these plants. The only negative was the spaghetti monster of branches that they both grew and the battle I am having to keep them from falling over.

Twinkle Tarts - kinda the red headed step child of the group. Some slight issues with leaf variegation but the terps and the frost on this strain you can tell will be bonkers

As far as smells go it's kind of hard to tell with them all being in the same space. I get some really strong fruity/dessert smells that come up front and then as I touch or play with the plants I am left with some dank gas and skunk smells on my fingers. Looking forward to getting them all cured and set aside so that I can properly assess :)

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Thanks brotha! I'm just a nerdy guy with a passion for these green plants and the buds they produce. Humbly doing the best I can and hopefully helping out some others that would like to grow the same way. It's a love hate relationship with the strains @PrimoClonesCanada 🤣 looks like your run this time around will be pretty sick as well next couple of weeks and the fun times begin!

DoHo - seems really picky with their nutrition and can't seem to make up their mind on what they want or need. But I really like the purple tones and the buds themselves look like they will be delicious once they finish!

Sundae Driver - this strain is my favourite so far out of the 3 you sent me. Handled the nutrition like a champ, let me push her really hard and just gobbled up water and kept growing. Even lower bud sites are pretty massive not looking like much larf at all will come off these plants. The only negative was the spaghetti monster of branches that they both grew and the battle I am having to keep them from falling over.

Twinkle Tarts - kinda the red headed step child of the group. Some slight issues with leaf variegation but the terps and the frost on this strain you can tell will be bonkers

As far as smells go it's kind of hard to tell with them all being in the same space. I get some really strong fruity/dessert smells that come up front and then as I touch or play with the plants I am left with some dank gas and skunk smells on my fingers. Looking forward to getting them all cured and set aside so that I can properly assess :)
Thanks man, I'm hoping for a good run this run, so far most of mine are looking good, definitely some really nice looking ones and some not doing nearly as well but overall looks like lots of bud. Good news is I have at least 1 of each strain that's doing really good.

You nailed the description of them, the drivers only real shitty trait is its floppy branches.

Ya the doho is a finicky bitch but the purplish buds and terps I just love. I can't put my finger on the terps but I really love them.

The tarts is a newer addition for me, only have 2-3 grows with it. I notice it gets the varigation sometimes but doesnt seem to bother it at all. It's an absolute rosin beast with those amazing terps really shining through in the rosin.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

~weekly Monday vlog

Noticed some leaf deficiencies going on with the girls. I was originally going to just let it ride out these last few weeks but I decided to top dress the other day with micronutrient stack as well as a half cup of 2-8-4 for each plant. The buds are starting to fill out and mature with some of the pistils recoiling. We are close!! 😎

Neueregel

Neueregel

~weekly Monday vlog

Noticed some leaf deficiencies going on with the girls. I was originally going to just let it ride out these last few weeks but I decided to top dress the other day with micronutrient stack as well as a half cup of 2-8-4 for each plant. The buds are starting to fill out and mature with some of the pistils recoiling. We are close!! 😎

View attachment 1271555
looking great Gandalf the Gray. monsters

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Those are looking tasty😍
Not to long left
I always find the twinkle tarts finishes first, it has amber trichs before week 8 for me usually

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Those are looking tasty😍
Not to long left
I always find the twinkle tarts finishes first, it has amber trichs before week 8 for me usually

Lookin very tasty!! Good to know bruv I'll start keeping an eye on them. A lot of the trichs on the sugar leaves of the TT started to go amber a few weeks back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom