shads first grow femm DP blueberry

• Thread starter shadrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProGroWannabe

That' all those lovely calyxes swelling shadrack. Glad ya waited to chop aren't ya?...lol.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
How tall are those now Shad? Has my mouth watering just looking at them...

S

shadrack

Thanks guys - scotfree thats what i keep doing when i open the door - WOW there just getting better.

progro thanks mate - yeah im so glad i waited have well fattened up. not long now progro - and a lot is down to you :smiley_joint:

hi jaybee - id say they are about 5ft in the pots - can hardly get them out the door - mines watering too - only couple ddays now and im choppin

thanks peeps

40AmpstoFreedom

Grats on these I almost ordered these beans the other day but I am wary of ordering from big vendors like DP. Hows the smell? Really berry or not so much? I might grab them in a month or two I can't wait to see your dry pics grats on your grow!

S

shadrack

hi 40AmpstoFreedom - thanks - smell is divine - very berry - carbon filter working overtime o get rid - was gona chop today but had a look and trichs still milky and hardly none amber - day 10 of flush and day 61 flowering - id say about 50 - 60 % pistils are amber - all the fan leaves yellowed - every time i look they are a bit closer - being patient though, gona have another look at them tomorrow but may leave it till wed then chop n dry. Ive heard a bit about dutch passion fem but must say they are doing me proud :smiley_joint:
I will get some pics on soon - struggled today.

S

shadrack

hi guys - had another look today and think i may chop - about 70% pistils amber and i can see just a few amber trichs - other bent plant is a bit further behind - about 60 % pistils and all milky
what you think guys chop or no chop - i have to do both at the same time and dont want too many ambers (not body stone)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Go for it shadrack, it's not gonna be a monumental difference. If you smoke the first sample and decide it's not stoney enough let the other one go further. Have fun, you earned it.

S

shadrack

right guys they got the chop - the smell is unreal - glove absolutely stinks man - just from the firm grip of the stem while cutting down - was day 62 flowering today, day 11 flush.

Just hope i havent been a little hasty in chopping down.
:icon_dizzy:

Got them hung whole drying - will leave a few days and then trim down and leave for a couple more if needed. trying to keep temps in between 64 - 70. May just sneek a bud tomorrow see how she goes :smiley_joint:

P

ProGroWannabe

Congrats on your first harvest shadrack! You've done well, farmer.

S

shadrack

Thanks progro - think i just missed you earlier - your help as been noted - Big up progro:anim_30: just wish i could:passingjoint: to show my appreciation

Just hope i hung on long enough

P

ProGroWannabe

It's all good shadrack. I think you'll be plenty happy witht that smoke man. Again, congrats.

R

rayvon

get in there!

just done the whole thread shadrack n im well impressed, they dint arf put you through the wringer early on these girls so big up yourself for finishin em (they looked in a bad place in them 1st few pics, a real bad place).

S

shadrack

Thanks rayvon - like i said they did go through the mill quite a bit and still turned out fine - i hope they smoke as good as they look and smell. been drying since monday and im all out of smoke at the mo - so cant wait. Took a bud off today - trying to dry in paper bag next to boiler - to get me a little smoke - not rushing the rest just took a small bud. gona get a few pics of the dry buds soon.
I was in that bad place too at that point!!!!
thanks for your comments fella

S

shadrack

well guys been drying about 6 days now - still not quite there yet - my temp is just a little low about 62 - 64 so taking a bit longer i thinks - have dried some on the top of boiler - did a bit 2nd day drying and did too quick - wasnt that nice - did some last night over longer period - and its deff getting there tsates and smells proper blueberry - two pants have produced diff buds one plant (straight one) is a lot darker in green and has way more blue / purple. - both smell similar (feckin Strong). I had a smoke yesterday and was sooooo strong - the missus said i seemed to be talking diff - slower :rasta:
:banana:
:afroweed:
will get some pics on as soon as dry

S

shadrack

cheers ripz fella - thanks for all your help n advise :afroweed:

wiill get some pics asap :banana:

S

shadrack

Hello guys - still not quite dry enough - gona trim and brown bag em for a day or two then cure - took a couple quick pics (not many struggling for time) - have been smoking it but not the greatest taste at the mo (just hope it improves when dried n cured
See what you all think

DSCF1576
DSCF1577
DSCF1578
DSCF1579
Top Bottom