• Thread starter Shady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LEBDOG

Casey Jones?

Is that Casey Jones inspired at all by RJ's legendary grow?

Church Baby (I don't even know what that means)!

Leb Out!

:')
:party0033:

H

HighTolerance

Wow Shady. Every thing looks dialed to the dot. Great job man, guess that 3x hand watering per day really pain off ehh.

ROG is looking mighty fine man, as always the Master Bubba is looking fat, her leaves are really wonderful.

Damn the Casey is looking pretty tall. Lets see if your supercropping helps slow the vertical growth. Now if I really need to slow the vertical I supercrop it at two spots, a few nodes and 1 day apart from each other.

S

Socachi

Shady all the girls are looking good my man. You're really gonna like the smell of the ROG when she gets goin. Show more on your manifold when you set it up

M

mikegreenthumb

looking good shady! those flowers are looking primed for some pollen when the crosses coming idk if your in cali or intrested in swaping some beans but i got a couple crosses you might like n i know i wanna try some of urs so lemme if dwn

L

LEBDOG

ROG Stink

Get ready, and once you've gotten ready, get ready again. The stink of the ROG is wicked (and I'm not from Mass)! I can't wait to see your response to ROG. Now it didn't help things that I had 12+ at a time going, but you are in for a stink, I mean treat!

M

mikegreenthumb

raskals og is some shit i hear idk if the stink from that is more infamous than the cheese thou

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady Update…

Wow Shady. Every thing looks dialed to the dot. Great job man, guess that 3x hand watering per day really pain off ehh.

ROG is looking mighty fine man, as always the Master Bubba is looking fat, her leaves are really wonderful.

Damn the Casey is looking pretty tall. Lets see if your supercropping helps slow the vertical growth. Now if I really need to slow the vertical I supercrop it at two spots, a few nodes and 1 day apart from each other.
Thx for the very kind words HT! I truly appreciate all of the assistance and good karma... :rock

Shady all the girls are looking good my man. You're really gonna like the smell of the ROG when she gets goin. Show more on your manifold when you set it up
Thx Socachi!!! I haven't setup the irrigation manifold yet, but I will def post picts when I do... ;)

looking good shady! those flowers are looking primed for some pollen when the crosses coming idk if your in cali or intrested in swaping some beans but i got a couple crosses you might like n i know i wanna try some of urs so lemme if dwn
Thx for the props Mike! Hopefully I'll be able to isolate some lower bud sites for cross pollinating, but I'll let you know how it goes... :cool

Get ready, and once you've gotten ready, get ready again. The stink of the ROG is wicked (and I'm not from Mass)! I can't wait to see your response to ROG. Now it didn't help things that I had 12+ at a time going, but you are in for a stink, I mean treat!
Thx for the positive vibes Leb!!! I plan on upgrading my existing exhaust to a Can-Filter 75 and an 8" Max Fan... I will relocate the existing 4" inline fan to the Sun Hut at that time. :thinking

raskals og is some shit i hear idk if the stink from that is more infamous than the cheese thou
I'm really excited to see and smell the Raskal's OG... I've never sampled the UK Cheese, but I've heard many good things about it. :talking

Shady Update…

Shady’s Round 5 Bloom

Yesterday, I managed to get a blue 50 gal res into the tub. Then I carefully lowered the scrog which is now a couple inches lower than the previous round…
http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/Shady%20Round%205/ShadyR5SCROG0.jpg

In addition to setting up the drip manifold and increasing the PPM’s tomorrow, I will probably need to do another cleanup of the lower canopy as Week 3 has begun…
http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/Shady%20Round%205/ShadyR5SCROG1.jpg

LED Test Grow

First, I must thank Garden of Dreams for his generosity, help, and faith in me. I am sincerely grateful and will do my best to make you proud. Second, LEDGirl was kind enough to allow me to test the two 126W LED Penetrator Panels, which Garden of Dreams won in the LED Contest, until GoD can setup his test scrog in soil. In the next couple of days I will transplant my mothers, setup a scrog, and flip the lights. I will also need to add ventilation on the tent…
http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/Shady%20Round%205/LEDPenetrator0.jpg

Sun Hut LG – Dimensions 4.5' Wide x 3' Deep x 7' Tall (54" x 35½" x 84")

126W Penetrator LED Grow Light. Two panels each with a “Maximum Coverage Area of 24" x 36" @ 12" above your canopy, with a Recommended Lighting Area of 18" x 30". Our 126W Penetrator Full Spectrum LED Grow Light, provides results equivalent or better than a 250W HID!”
http://www.hydrogrowled.com/index.p...category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=41

Here’s another quote:
“Our Penetrator LED Grow Lights utilize intense 60 degree lenses, capable of fully flowering a 42" tall plant!”
http://www.hydrogrowled.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=23

http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/Shady%20Round%205/LEDPenetrator1.jpg

Shady Pollen Collection

The other day I accidentally got some moisture into the bag of CVK pollen I had been collecting. I’m not sure what to do, so I’ve started collecting in a new bag. Here’s CVK #3 with some pollen on its fan leaves…
http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/Shady%20Round%205/CVK3Pollen-2.jpg

The pollen collection is quite messy, but nearly complete for my needs. This is Sensi Skunk #2…
http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/Shady%20Round%205/SS2Pollen.jpg

I’ll prob cull these two males in the next day or so depending on how many pollen sacks remain.

:icon_dizzy:

X

Xceptional

super clean setup! I've got more space but i am jealous of how clean your setup looks vs mine! my room looks like a tornado went through my room right now lol.

M

mikegreenthumb

the males are in a different tent than your fems right? how many rooms you have total? what do you think of the leds so far ?? and how do you vent your tents??

R

R. Face

Ha damn dude, rockin the LED testin huh? Sweet! Those things look alien man. Your plants in bloom look very good man, right on where they look like you are adressing them perfectly now.

I fail to come and stop by as often as Id like, but man your doing a bunch of shit now man! congrats...dont get too frazzled with all your canna quests! lol nah man but your killin it in a multi-faceted way.

You got all these projects, how you gonna have time to take a break and come check out my neck of da woods? Your always welcome my friend, I need your shady-skills and DIY know-how! Always steppin it up. Good yob mayen!

L

LEBDOG

LED Acquisition

I am stoked for you to get that LED from Garden of Dreams. You will provide unbiased results I am certain and I know everyone here will appreciate your reports.

There are few farmers here who work as, "Smart" and hard as you Shady! I am doing way too many things to become any kind of expert in this regard and also count on your reports as my indicators for how to proceed in my grows.

I am trying to get a sick LED setup together also and anticipate getting started with my LED adventures near the close of next weekend... Now I don't have the cash to do this, but I will try to pull some strings! I would love to get my LED grow going parallel to yours as another comparison!

You should try to make it out to the Spring Gathering, I need a tan and will be soaking up the sun. I am gonna talk with Swerve about getting me some CaliConnection materials to spread around the venue in my spare time. I basically have to setup a booth in the morning and wait for the show to finish at 11PM when I can begin to tear down my part of the booth. I am a sound/stage/lighting guy in the evenings, so I should have a lot of networking opportunities at this show. The Chronic Candy Booth is gonna look like candy this show!

winta

winta

shit lookin awesome my dude! great new test, grow right and pollen from a stud you havin a bunch of fun over there :)

D

Dr Tweed

hey whats happin shady nice test these leds should be very interesting....
you will do a great test report im sure and your ladies are lookin perfect as usual..bro keep up the great work you do....

H

HighTolerance

Ha damn dude, rockin the LED testin huh? Sweet! Those things look alien man. Your plants in bloom look very good man, right on where they look like you are adressing them perfectly now.

I fail to come and stop by as often as Id like, but man your doing a bunch of shit now man! congrats...dont get too frazzled with all your canna quests! lol nah man but your killin it in a multi-faceted way.

You got all these projects, how you gonna have time to take a break and come check out my neck of da woods? Your always welcome my friend, I need your shady-skills and DIY know-how! Always steppin it up. Good yob mayen!

+1 to all of that RF. Shady is literally on fire right now.

Anyways I was so bummbed to see you stop posting RF. You had hell of genetics going too.

R

R. Face

HT what up brother. Yeah sry bout that man, I updated my Bubba log btw, still got all the same genetics, minus the wierd Tahoe cut, but everythings just on a back burner ATM due to space limitations and moving...arrg

But not to hijack shadys thread, but I know he's doing major stuff. I wish my thread was 40+ pages, popular mo fo...lol

justiceman

justiceman

Damn shady killing at usual. And WOW was i surprised when i scrolled down and saw those LED shots. Hell ya dude LED's are bad ass! I have seen a bunch of test shots from LEDgirl, and the new gen LED's just keep getting better and better. Let us all know what you think of them!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Respect Shady i wanted to see a clean and honest Led grow report i think i have find the right place. Everything is looking clean there, i can tell u some of the raskal OG phenos are pure OG style!! I got my #3 that smells pure lemon candy and the #1 more sour lomeny.

Can't wait to see what phenos u get ,good luck!!

CaliShark

CaliShark

My man Shady...Had to come take a look over here in this neck of the woods. Looking like your busy as always, and always improving. I love it. So excited for you and the LED's, gonna be watching very close to see how you like them. The boys look like they're spreading their spunk all over the place, got any girls in mind you wanna knock up? Keep up the hard work Shady, your shits on fire...peace man.

S

Socachi

Hey Shady so your rockin the LED's now, lookin forward to seeing how they do. Hopefully their costs will come down in the very near future. So do you have the manifold setup yet lets see some pics of your drip system.

S

supasticky

Nice bro. Im glad you get to use those LED's cuz( no offense to anyone running them) now I know I will be able to hear the TRUTH. Shit is looking killer.

-Supa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom