Share some of my art with the farm!

• Thread starter Beasters X Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LBZ Farmer

Wow... I am interested one artist to another.... I would love something less elaborate but with the colors and some funtionality I would just let you do your thing... please pm me with a little info thank you

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey homie VERY nice work~ HDK told me to come check out your stuff, he was most def right when he said his homie was bad ass with glass. mad props to you and your fine work. hope your coming to the cup in a few weeks with him and his boys...would love to rip some of that fine work :)

R

Radio Flyer

Sick work there Adam. That piece up there that HG got is absolutely beautiful. Shame it fell into some thieves hands.

GREAT WORK man, can't wait to see some more pictures.

S

Swerve

Dam bro some serious sick work right there. im looking for someone to make a custom piece for the cali connection... pm me please

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
nice work dude, where can i get something like that?

G

ganjherbsmoke

damn dude
i did not know that was u adam

all ur pieces are dope that dry u made for that contest was SO ill

that wigged out filla on the stemless is super dope

that massive can blue and black bub is sick too we should get a push shot of that badboy it looks sick as hell

if ur ever in boulder u should hit me up id love to sesh / watch you work i love ur mini dubs :)

C

CAPO

Wicked Lamp Work

Damn bro, SICK pieces! I know a ton of glass blowers and you are right up there at the top.
Looks like you definitely went to school, or did you have a killer apprenticeship?
I can't believe I missed your thread before.
The detail you got in your avatar is cruisin neck in neck, or maybe even killin honeycomb,bro!!! Also I love anything "space bug"!!:very_first_smiley:

B

Beasters X Haze

Thanks all.. Capo it is a honeycomb marble, I've been blowing glass for 9 years full time, all self taught, just gotta have that intuition on how it's done.. . Definitely not for everyone

A

azmatis

WOW man that is just awesome!
works of art everyone of them, almost wouldnt want to use them
you should market those beautys for sure!!
much respect
azmatis

B

BongToker

drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllling
wow im amazed, you da man!!!

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

A lot of people run around calling themselves artists and what they produce art.

Most of them aren't and produce shit and live in a world of delusion about their talents.

You are an artist and that is art you produce. I have no doubt glass is not the only medium you can sculpt in, whether you've tried others or not. I know a 95 y.o. bronze sculptor who I used to pour his pieces for in his foundry. Your work is more than merely someone who knows how to make pretty swirls and colors and shapes with glass - they are sculptures, pieces of stand alone art.

Blown the fuck away. Amazing pieces.

G

greenthumbbumb

Absolutely amazing. What does glass of that quality go for?

M

madpup

i just had to join this fourm just to say fabulous,
thank you for sharing

Top Bottom