Shark tank #2

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kushmaster

Sup Jaws,

I know its been awhile, sorry about the other thread, i guess ill have to follow this one instead. Keep up the good work im going to have to read up on this forum but the pics looked juicy :)

-Kushmaster

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
ahh ya i thought a pic dump was needed after i pretty much ended the LAB thread, want ppl to see/know all is good here with me and im still making all those hybrids and will countinue to do so untill the end of this grow...

will shut down BRIEFLY after this grow so i can get moved and get reset up with/in a much better set-up.....been growing in this place/space for 8 years and its finaly time i get me and mine moved to a better place to lay our heads, was hoping the seed deal was going to make that much easyer but life got in the way again......

i may pick up the LAB thread once i get to the new place and get the next run up and going, and yes the breeding will very much countinue to produce very nice F's and hybrids....

so far in the next run..
CHOCOLATE RAIN
CHOCOLATE DIESEL
BANANNA OG
LEMON LARRY

there will be a few more of cource but for now those are the breeding stock in which many hybrids and F's will be made.....
respect to all:)

winta

winta

sounds like more fire to watch! i really wanna see those chocolates goin :lock:

hello FRIENDS:)
ahh ya i thought a pic dump was needed after i pretty much ended the LAB thread, want ppl to see/know all is good here with me and im still making all those hybrids and will countinue to do so untill the end of this grow...

will shut down BRIEFLY after this grow so i can get moved and get reset up with/in a much better set-up.....been growing in this place/space for 8 years and its finaly time i get me and mine moved to a better place to lay our heads, was hoping the seed deal was going to make that much easyer but life got in the way again......

i may pick up the LAB thread once i get to the new place and get the next run up and going, and yes the breeding will very much countinue to produce very nice F's and hybrids....

so far in the next run..

CHOCOLATE RAIN
CHOCOLATE DIESEL
BANANNA OG
LEMON LARRY

there will be a few more of cource but for now those are the breeding stock in which many hybrids and F's will be made.....
respect to all:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:)
ya brother i know what you mean on the CHOCOLATES a ton of ppl would love to have those and the BANANNA aswell, and you know for sure that im'a gonna cross the chocolate and bananna HAHAHAHAH......

need to get some purple in there somewhere aswell not sure which one i will pick but you can bet the farm there will be one in there 4sure.....

got tons of PURPLE GENITICS and it will be very hard picking but i will manage some-how this much i know 4sure.....
thanks brother:)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Blaze did a cross this last year and I got one of the babies. He didn't like any of the sisters he grew out, but my girl..? Now, she's weak-kneed and the only one the caterpillars hit (and they hit her pretty damn hard, I tell you what), but FUCK ME IS SHE GOOD!

Mendo Purps x Grape Krush, and she colored up as soon as she started setting bud. Like I said, bug-prone and weak, but incredible smoke and right now if I had pounds of it they'd already be gone.

Now, I have Chocolate Diesel (Teddy's cut), and she scoffs and PM and root aphids like they're nothin'. I'm bettin' those'll be some of the best beans you run in a minute.

Saw what happened at the Jab-Lab of Jaws Laws, not gonna ask too many questions but I am rather bummed that it didn't work out. I'm sure you'll come out bangin', though.

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:)
thank you two for stoping in always nice to get a visit....

ok the first look at some fresh beans today....

"BASIC APE"

MOTHER------BASIC DIESEL {CLONE}
FATHER-------SUGAR APE

PICT0977

PICT0980

PICT0984

PICT0986

hopeing to capture the smell of FUEL and ORANGES in this mix while keeping the resin of both strains aswell as adding a bit of height to the over all plant...
peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW:)
thats the green pheno of the TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD F2's, they also hold a very very nice PHENO of the DPD...
peace:)

TRIP awesome

Trip covered nug

Triple x dpd purple pheno

PURPLE TRIP OG  X DPD

Trip purple sides

Trip purple top

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Beautiful flowers my friend, especially the T.OG x DpD, my ECPD never arrived after the Outlaw issue sometime ago, hope all is well, Good Vibes, hope the move goes well, Peace SSP

JAWS

JAWS

hello SHIVA:)
ya bro i to missed out on the ECPD and the MAGIC MERLIN but i got a few of the others so i guess i got some good ones..

doing good here thanks for asking bro..

were at day 56-57 and ive flushed a few of the plants and fed a few of the others...

White patch fist pic

White patch full look

Triple greasy pheno

Trip purple pheno

looking for a new pad dayly and have went to a few location, went to one just yesterday that would have been almost perfect...

two things killed the move in 1. the basement had no access from inside the house...2. the new tenats walked up as we were checking the place out ARRRR..

were in no real big hurry we have time and cant do shit untill after the harvest..
thanks bro:)

B

BipolarHiRoller

Inspirational job brotha. Good luck to you on finding a new place. Our lease ends in June and we want to move somewhere that we don't have to pay 1000$ a month for a small old 1 bedroom in a fairly poor neighborhood. Poor enough for me to not feel safe raising a kid here and for there to be yellow water coming out of my faucets.

Hope you find a nice place with lots of growing space! :)

F

fuzzy

good luck

Yeah,movin sucks ass!I looked for almost 2yrs before i finally found the house i bought.Nice job as usual J.Nice big cola on that 1.Hope you find a place and get settled in soon.Ive been here a yr and finally getting settled in.peace,fuzzy

Top Bottom