• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
J box is the chiller/heater controller.

Plants r in, looks like around 2 or so weeks veg time, depending how bad I shocked them in the move. It was funny I blocked out all the windows in my suv with cardboard and drove the plants to their new spot. We were joking around saying if we were stopped we swear that we had know Idea how the plants got there..lol. We had our med cards anyways..

I got all the tubs covered in reflectix after I took this shot.

View attachment 215734

I also stepped up to the 30 gallon walmart tubs this time..

i LIKE THE 30 GALLON...

socalval

socalval

WOW talk about go big awesome veiws !2 week veg 6 week flower ? 8wks 18 to 20 lbs of wifi , now thats a turnkey investment . Thats a 120 lbs coming out of there in a year .

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

WOW talk about go big awesome veiws !2 week veg 6 week flower ? 8wks 18 to 20 lbs of wifi , now thats a turnkey investment . Thats a 120 lbs coming out of there in a year .

I don't know how you get 18-20 lbs. from 6 weeks of bloom. From what he said it's 14,000 watts and people get 500 grams from a 600w HPS but thats with a reflector just above the canopy thats been topped a few times and trained so all the bud sites are getting equal light within 18" of the bulb. Now his grow does not have reflectors so some of the light is hitting the wall, also each light is a couple feet from the plant (thats how it looks in the pics), remember the Inverse Square Law, an object twice the distance recieves 1/4 the light (thats 25%). I'm not saying he won't do good, actually thats one of the best setups I have seen in a long time and I think he will get between 1-2 lbs. per plant, thats just my opinion from the looks of it, but to think he'll get over a half gram per watt with only 2 weeks veg and 6 months bloom with the lights so far from the plants seems a little much. Maybe he'll pull it off, he is using hydro which is alot bigger of a producer than soil and once the plants get bigger there gonna get closer to the lights, so who knows hopefully he does pull 3+ per plant, that would be great, then I'll just do what he did :) Good luck gettogro, I hope you hit the 3+

G

gettogro

Plants have already been vegging for a few weeks, They get 2 weeks veg in the big system, and then 8 weeks flower. I have already hit 2.4 lbs with this same wifi cut in a smaller system. I am in no way shooting for any kind of major gram per watt yield. I am shooting for 3 lbs per plant, which is very attainable with my setup. 18 lbs for 14kw= .6 gpw nothing special. But if someone wants to kick my door in and only see 6 plants, joke is on them. We all know that UC's yield 1+ gpw at 4 plants per 1k. So to get that I would need 56 plants, kick my door in and find 56 plants joke is on me in the slammer :(...

socalval

socalval

like i said b4 .!.. always some dude want to come piss on the party he said he was going for 3lbs per plant . second he pulled 2.4 on the last run . hes moved up to 30 gall buckets . plants got moved in a van dropped in and fired up for two more weeks veg =14 days . wifi is ready at 56days =7x8 total of 10 weeks ,how many weeks in a year. btw have you ever run a vert ?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Plants have already been vegging for a few weeks, They get 2 weeks veg in the big system, and then 8 weeks flower. I have already hit 2.4 lbs with this same wifi cut in a smaller system. I am in no way shooting for any kind of major gram per watt yield. I am shooting for 3 lbs per plant, which is very attainable with my setup. 18 lbs for 14kw= .6 gpw nothing special. But if someone wants to kick my door in and only see 6 plants, joke is on them. We all know that UC's yield 1+ gpw at 4 plants per 1k. So to get that I would need 56 plants, kick my door in and find 56 plants joke is on me in the slammer :(...

Your right bro do what you do, I based my assumption on the way your pics looked and how far the lights were from the plants, also socalval said 2 weeks veg and 6 weeks bloom so I thought thats what you were doing. If you've done it before I believe you can do it again. Honestly you are a better grower than me because I have never pulled off anything on a scale like this. Maybe I sounded like a dick but I was not doing it on purpose, good luck on your grow I really hope you hit your mark, peace

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

like i said b4 .!.. always some dude want to come piss on the party he said he was going for 3lbs per plant . second he pulled 2.4 on the last run . hes moved up to 30 gall buckets . plants got moved in a van dropped in and fired up for two more weeks veg =14 days . wifi is ready at 56days =7x8 total of 10 weeks ,how many weeks in a year. btw have you ever run a vert ?

Calm down bro why you acting like getto's bodygaurd lol...I overlooked a couple things he said, like how he moved them in from the van, and he hit 2.4 last run. I was saying that based on the way it looked in the pics and what you said, "2 weeks veg, 6 weeks bloom" so I really do not want to argue with anybody, based on the current facts I think he will be able to hit 3+, so lets relax and smoke a bowl :D

B

bakershredhead

Nice room Ghetto, Do the insulation panels already come with that reflective material or did you cover them after you hung them? Also what your nute recipe this go around? You going with the bennies in the rez? Good luck bro.

G

gettogro

The 1" foam boards come with the shinny aluminum finish on one side, home depot..
Got all the tubs covered in reflectix today as well..

H&G aquaflakes, big bud or Bud Xl, overdrive, Drip clean, Ewc tea. Water changes about every 10 days,
Pop
Cd

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

So neat and simple without a bunch of ventilation gear, very nice.

dankworth

dankworth

Gettogro, may I ask what guided your choice of tubs? Vs. 27 gal totes anyways?
HDPE concerns?

K

kushtrees

If your using the thermosheet from HD, at least I think that's what it's called I bought it like a year ago, are u running 8 ft cielings or are u just a boss and cut and stacked em?

All your electric work makes me want to go learn to do it myself

Love every pic here I'm sure ull hit your mark best of luck

B

bakershredhead

Hey getto just checked out the first page. You've got 7 tons of A/C for 14 lights seems as if you could easily have just ran all 1kw no problem. I've got a 3.5 ton and co2 burner for 11kw and it does the job. Obviously they won't cycle as much.

S

Seed Buyer

Few questions:
What is the ceiling height?
I can see the AC handler, but how does it connect to the duct work?
How often do you add the EWC tea to the system?

G

gettogro

got 2 weeks veg (in the big system). Day 1 plants are about 36" x 36". Just turned on all the 1ks to 50%, Ill bump them up to 100% in a couple days. So far so good. celings are 8 ft. 1 gallon ewc tea weekly, Ducting is in the first pic or so.

Tubs are just whats available for me localy, and cheap. The seem to work well with uniseals, and can support large plants $8 at walmart..
I guess I could have run all 1ks, this is just how I wanted it to run. All the 600's are MH to mix the spectrum, and they will also be considerably higher than the 1ks since they will be closer to the plants, as you can see from the layout drawing.

Day1

S

Seed Buyer

In past grows were you using round trash can type containers? If so why switch containers?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Damn bro, nice trees. So bright, I would not walk in there without sunglasses on, like this :cool:.

Latest posts

Top Bottom