Shooting for a 3lb + wifi, Getto"s new 6 planter

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

I used the 20 gallon brutes in the past, uniseals do not work well on round surfaces, bulk heads are a pain in the ass, you cant easily break down the system for cleaning.
I have found the Walmart 18 and 30 gallon totes to work great. plus they are shorter and wider which is in theory helps the plant grow wider. and at 5 and 8 bucks a pop. The 27 gallon black totes form lowes probably work better but my po dunk town doesent have a HD or Lowes.

G

gettogro

So, the water cooled co2 burners for $300 are nothing more than a portable hot water heater for camping. Slap a Hydro-Gen sticker and triple the price. I got mine on ebay for $120 shipped. Use a 2 stage regulator and it works great so far.

IMG 0977
IMG 0978

southstreets

southstreets

Beautiful set up!!! Can't wait 2 see how everything progresses! Best of luck! Ss

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Kickin' ass and takin' names as usual gettogro! Sick work...

socalval

socalval

Calm down bro why you acting like getto's bodygaurd lol...I overlooked a couple things he said, like how he moved them in from the van, and he hit 2.4 last run. I was saying that based on the way it looked in the pics and what you said, "2 weeks veg, 6 weeks bloom" so I really do not want to argue with anybody, based on the current facts I think he will be able to hit 3+, so lets relax and smoke a bowl :D
sorry about that i was drinking hateraide that day:cool:

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

So, the water cooled co2 burners for $300 are nothing more than a portable hot water heater for camping. Slap a Hydro-Gen sticker and triple the price. I got mine on ebay for $120 shipped. Use a 2 stage regulator and it works great so far.

can you elaborate on that? do you need to make any modifications? can you explain how it works in this manor?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

also, how many btu's? and did you have to modify the housing of this unit in order for the co2 to pass easily into the grow room?

socalval

socalval

I came off kinda foul and thats my fault ,peace and love bro !;)
Gettogro your looking real pro over there its going to be an epic grow show for sure!

dankworth

dankworth

Does the light penetrate through the pvc in your opinion?
I read once where somebody recommended sliding 4" flexible ducting over the pvc.
Maybe reflectix wrapped around it?
They look good, awesome work.

G

gettogro

also, how many btu's? and did you have to modify the housing of this unit in order for the co2 to pass easily into the grow room?

41k btu works exactly as the hydro gen model, But is battery opperated. I have a ac dc transformer if the batteries wear out too quickly, it is easily hard wired in

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
HOLY SHIT GG those chicks are gonna be big and are stacked just right.

The light penetrates 4" PVC 100%. I wrapped mine in reflectix. it's easy to do. 16" strips. seal with aluminum tape.

Intense

Intense

Sick setup dude! Awesome seeing it from the very beginning when it was nothing more than a frame. Freakin' impressive trees too.

G

gettogro

Does the light penetrate through the pvc in your opinion?
I read once where somebody recommended sliding 4" flexible ducting over the pvc.
Maybe reflectix wrapped around it?
They look good, awesome work.

Thanks,
I have a bunch of reflectix left, I have been meaning to cover the pipes. Im not sure about the light but my other rooms are bare with no problems. I guess I can cap a piece of pipe and drill a small peep hole to see if light penetrates it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks,
I have a bunch of reflectix left, I have been meaning to cover the pipes. Im not sure about the light but my other rooms are bare with no problems. I guess I can cap a piece of pipe and drill a small peep hole to see if light penetrates it.

See my post above.

16" will wrap the pipe perfect. you just need some tape. The pipe is not light proof. Even thick pvc, not the home depot shit. Plus wrapping it will kepp it insulated.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

@gettogro (or anybody that knows the answer) How do you clean a system that big?? Do you take everything apart after each run and scrub it or do you leave it intact and just run some h2o2 through it??

Thoth

Thoth

Killer setup, as those beasts of plants are proof of. Damned good job bro!

Top Bottom