Should I be trimming any of these leaves ?

• Thread starter Diranged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diranged

Diranged

Pro tip. Follow general outlines is what gets people in trouble. Your gonna roast them ladies all grow….i tried. Kinda odd to inquire and be odd about it when people try to help. Later.
I already adjusted them to what they were when photo is taken . I asked for help got lots of it , didn’t follow every single bit of it to the letter and I’m being ignorant . Pro thinker tip : you see in others what you see in yourself . Out

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I already adjusted them to what they were when photo is taken . I asked for help got lots of it , didn’t follow every single bit of it to the letter and I’m being ignorant . Pro thinker tip : you see in others what you see in yourself . Out
You’re an odd one man. You win the week .

wiz bang

Sunasun

Sunasun

You're still giving it too much light and under watering with your 2 liter crap for a 5 gallon container. Should be 1 - 1.5 gallons of water each watering. You're sabotaging your root system during its critical growth explosion period.

But yeah you have a valid point, probably better to ignore advice of people who've been successful doing what you are trying to achieve.
Good luck

Diranged

Diranged

You’re an odd one man. You win the week .

You're still giving it too much light and under watering with your 2 liter crap for a 5 gallon container. Should be 1 - 1.5 gallons of water each watering. You're sabotaging your root system during its critical growth explosion period.

But yeah you have a valid point, probably better to ignore advice of people who've been successful doing what you are trying to achieve.
Good luck
Yeah again , I changed that days ago like nearly a week now . Because I listened . Glad y’all can read 😎😜 newsflash plants are doing great thanks for asking . As I am listening to someone from here one 2 one, not letting you all control my grow with your nuanced old school opinions from people who dontt even follow data but expect to be taken seriously !! Ok then ! Chiming in on a dead thread doesn’t make you cool , exert your grow police vibes elsewhere thanks

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah again , I changed that days ago like nearly a week now . Because I listened . Glad y’all can read 😎😜 newsflash plants are doing great thanks for asking . As I am listening to someone from here one 2 one, not letting you all control my grow with your nuanced old school opinions from people who dontt even follow data but expect to be taken seriously !! Ok then ! Chiming in on a dead thread doesn’t make you cool , exert your grow police vibes elsewhere thanks
keep it up and you’ll be banned for life,.

Newty

Newty

Someone has tunnel vision right now. Someone gave them attention, used fancy words, and posted long messages so that person is the only opinion that matters and everyone else is just stupid apparently.

As a grower, if you don't ever question or research for yourself the information you're given or give consideration to other growers opinions then you will not actually learn anything and will never "grow" as a grower.

What works for 1 person doesn't always work for another and is why you need to listen to what multiple people have to say instead of just 1 person.

Not all advice is good advice, even if it's worded to sound like it.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hold up where did that come from
Crazy how I managed to try help someone then the next day read nothing but venting

Sunasun

Sunasun

Alright, good luck. You know it all, not really sure why you're wasting time asking us dumbasses.
Funny dont be a hippotwatamus hippopotamus pun the perfect presents

B

Bdubs

Stop the flexing. Shit is annoying. If you are not here to help, you yourself need a check. This is a call out to your own behavior in the thread. Stop bullying and being passive aggressive. I am building a paradigm here of the staff and supporters. If I am seeing it, so are all your members. Cut the shit and grow up. You realize that you all started arguing because you didn’t like the OPs response to your suggestions? Thats childish behavior and you are condoning it on the site.

Rewind and remember why we like helping people and these kind of responses to people will stop for you. I get it, you’re tired of the same questions. That is what the forum is here for to begin with. To bring direction and information to help others. Plus gloat of your success. Let’s remember why you chose to be on the forum and I guarantee you it wasn’t to bash threads and be a hot head. You instigated a new member so you got what you deserved. But the threats and continued bashing is disrespectful to all members not just the OP. You wear the tag, everyone is building a paradigm every time they read your comments, especially the ones that show emotional immaturity. I am just saying..and it isn’t a play on words or flashing shiny things, this is a reality check.

No animosity just observation from an individual that understands rank and order.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Stop the flexing. Shit is annoying. If you are not here to help, you yourself need a check. This is a call out to your own behavior in the thread. Stop bullying and being passive aggressive. I am building a paradigm here of the staff and supporters. If I am seeing it, so are all your members. Cut the shit and grow up. You realize that you all started arguing because you didn’t like the OPs response to your suggestions? Thats childish behavior and you are condoning it on the site.

Rewind and remember why we like helping people and these kind of responses to people will stop for you. I get it, you’re tired of the same questions. That is what the forum is here for to begin with. To bring direction and information to help others. Plus gloat of your success. Let’s remember why you chose to be on the forum and I guarantee you it wasn’t to bash threads and be a hot head. You instigated a new member so you got what you deserved. But the threats and continued bashing is disrespectful to all members not just the OP. You wear the tag, everyone is building a paradigm every time they read your comments, especially the ones that show emotional immaturity. I am just saying..and it isn’t a play on words or flashing shiny things, this is a reality check.

No animosity just observation from an individual that understands rank and order.
behave or it’s bye bye to you..
he started it,. so i’ll do whatever i please,.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

yes it is part of why i’m here to put a stop to non sense,. and to individuals who need to be put in their place,.
you don’t like it, too bad!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I veg at 40% output 30-36 inches above canopy.
My plan for my current grow has been to raise the light intensity gradually from seedling to stretch, then start reducing it. I'm just about ready to flip one tent and the other is a week or two away. The 2x2 tent's light is set to 65 watts and the 2x4 tent's light is set to 95 watts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom