• Thread starter salsaduude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

salsaduude

Hi E1
thanks in advance
I tried to search this first,before I asked ,couldnt find anything
I've seen in a few articles that people have suggested going to the police and telling them youre growing, before they find out from a nosy neighbor or something . this way,they dont even bother to come find out if youre legal
I gotta tell ya,I'm from back east coast,and it goes against every fiber of my being to narc out yourself. What i want to know is, has anyone ever done this ? and how did it go ?
Thanks so much for any replies

D

dooobster

I can't think of a situation in which this would be a good decision. Hahaha
If you live in a med-legal state and have the card, I don't think it's even necessary.
If you're NOT in a med state, I strongly discourage it! :D

Venom818

Venom818

Hi E1
thanks in advance
I tried to search this first,before I asked ,couldnt find anything
I've seen in a few articles that people have suggested going to the police and telling them youre growing, before they find out from a nosy neighbor or something . this way,they dont even bother to come find out if youre legal
I gotta tell ya,I'm from back east coast,and it goes against every fiber of my being to narc out yourself. What i want to know is, has anyone ever done this ? and how did it go ?
Thanks so much for any replies[/QUOTE

shit i wouldn't tell pig's anything.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
No. I would be a good neighbor instead...

L

Lost

Don't tell, have your ducks in a row so if something does happen you hand them a folder with your info, who your patients are (cards) if applicable, and your lawyers contact info. At a minimun have a Krogers Law phone # handy so if shit does go down, you can retain a lawyer asap.. The sooner you say, " I am a legal medical patient and other than that you need to communicate with me via my attourney", and stay silent. Even if you think its a harmless question.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't tell, have your ducks in a row so if something does happen you hand them a folder with your info, who your patients are (cards) if applicable, and your lawyers contact info. At a minimun have a Krogers Law phone # handy so if shit does go down, you can retain a lawyer asap.. The sooner you say, " I am a legal medical patient and other than that you need to communicate with me via my attourney", and stay silent. Even if you think its a harmless question.

This is really the best advice I ever heard.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

yeah that ^^^^^^

Happy Growing

Blaze

Blaze

Never, EVER tell the cops about your grow even if you are a med grower and within your legal limits. Many cops do not look favorably on medical marijuana and do not follow medical marijuana law. Remember, having a medical recommendation can prevent you from being prosecuted, but it does not prevent the police from hacking down your plants, confiscating what ever the hell the please, and in general, fucking with you.

C

cheech

HELLL NO! i can just see major major problems. someone said be a good neighbor, which is great advise. what if the wrong cops find out? they wait a couple months for you to have a harvest, wait for your car to not be in the drive, and rob your ass! don't tell anyone.. ANYONE! doesn't matter that you're legal. you'll be ok.

convex

convex

HELLL NO! i can just see major major problems. someone said be a good neighbor, which is great advise. what if the wrong cops find out? they wait a couple months for you to have a harvest, wait for your car to not be in the drive, and rob your ass! don't tell anyone.. ANYONE! doesn't matter that you're legal. you'll be ok.

Sage words indeed!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Those articles were probably written by narcs, bro. lol Don't invite the fox into the henhouse to show him what he can't have...

S

salsaduude

Those articles were probably written by narcs, bro. lol Don't invite the fox into the henhouse to show him what he can't have...

lol ,good way to say it farmer.....I had no plans on going in , I really had to see if anyone ever has.... I came from pennslyvania , back there,you dont even tell the guy youre passing the joint to, that you smoke lol
Thanks everyone , this was an actual suggestion that was on tv ( news ) a couple weeks ago, and was told by some activist I wish I could remember and was also suggested in an article in the local newspaper a couple days ago , my first thought was ,wow, that should make it easier if the cops ever needed a quick "score" , go round up 10-15 easy busts , display it on a table ,throw in a couple firearms and some cash and tell how years of work led to these evil scallions lol

Xrancher

Xrancher

Well the owner of the house I live in called the local sheriff's office to see what their stance on medical cannabis was. This is in California before the supreme court decision struck down the "limit law". They told him 8oz dried, 12 immature and 6 mature plants with your recommendation posted in the garden. He called after the decision and they wouldn't say shit about the law. I'm sure they have caller ID so they know where we live but he didn't give them our address.
The owner wouldn't let me grow until told by the sheriff it was okay. We'll see how it goes...

Xrancher

Xrancher

Ah yeah, that reminds me...I need too post my recommendation in the garden. OOps. Just to be legal and legit for my situation ya know.

D

Dubwobble

Do not, EVER, EVER tell the cops anything.

If you are within legal limits, don't worry about anything.

If you are over legal limits, don't worry about anything.

If something happens THEN the cops will decide if you are legal or not, but don't give them a heads up.

The cops are worse than the worst gang of rippers.

They will steal your shit and ruin your life for the next couple years.

D

Dubwobble

Oh shit, I just read your last post.

If your landlord says its alright if the sheriff does, then stay legal and just do it.

The Narcotics task force will come over and determine if it's legal. If it is, then your golden. If anyone of your neighbors complain about smell or smoke, they won't bother you because you will have been checked out already.

This option is only for people that have to be legal. I was helping out a large co-op warehouse grow and they did the Narcotics verification thing. They have been running now for about a year... no problems.

S

SkyHi

Well the owner of the house I live in called the local sheriff's office to see what their stance on medical cannabis was. This is in California before the supreme court decision struck down the "limit law". They told him 8oz dried, 12 immature and 6 mature plants with your recommendation posted in the garden. He called after the decision and they wouldn't say shit about the law. I'm sure they have caller ID so they know where we live but he didn't give them our address.
The owner wouldn't let me grow until told by the sheriff it was okay. We'll see how it goes...

Dude just do it then man, if its not in your lease specifically then what can he/she do? Nothing...most lease say no illegal activity but if you got your rec its not ilegal...

L

Lost

Dude just do it then man, if its not in your lease specifically then what can he/she do? Nothing...most lease say no illegal activity but if you got your rec its not ilegal...

Most leases will get you kicked out for MJ, legal or not!

Top Bottom