Should I keep putting branches under the scrog? I’m in flower

• Thread starter sevare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sevare

sevare

I would’ve guessed they are all the same as the structure and leaves look alike. They are all perfectly even which is harder to do with multiple strains under one light. Did you pick strains knowing they would go together or?

For defo I take most of the leaves that grow inwards and leave few satellites at the top. I’ll also leave a few leaves that extend out and away from the plant. You will be surprised at how fast they grow back. It seems to kick my plants into overdrive to grow more foliage. Kind of like giving them controlled stress to drive growth. Merry Christmas!
I think I just got lucky with getting them all the same height haha. I just tried mainlining for 4 mains on each plant then trying to tuck everything I could. Merry Christmas!

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Don’t be afraid to follow the advice above - you could take off 100% below the screen and be happy with the results at harvest. Those are called “sucker branches” for more than one reason….

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Honestly defoliation done properly will make all the difference this is the difference of 4 days and I'm tempted to do another defoliation and lollipop before day 21 these photos are day 1 of flower and day 4 of flower and day 12 and anything that won't get much light at the bottom chop as everyone mentioned

7C78B27F61FA 1639446961705
7C78B27F61FA 1639779469315
7C78B27F61FA 1640405285781
Observationist

Observationist

Honestly defoliation done properly will make all the difference this is the difference of 4 days and I'm tempted to do another defoliation and lollipop before day 21 these photos are day 1 of flower and day 4 of flower and day 12 and anything that won't get much light at the bottom chop as everyone mentioned
sick setup.

lookin awesome

thats some great growth in short time, they happy.

Observationist

Observationist

5by5 with 9×5 gallon plants 😁 perfect even canopy bushy squat plant's that touch the walls I can't even wait myself to see what they will look like after the stretch
haha spot on, sweet! ima be getting a tent soon.

had one before, miss it.

gotta keep us updated.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

I just defoliated but not as much as I would on day 21 canopy was too thick and need more air circulation plus lollipoped but my plants are much more square try giving light to all bud sights give it a week and it will look like a jungle again

20211226 203257
20211226 223815
20211226 204510
20211226 205749
7C78B27F61FA 1640567720323
7C78B27F61FA 1640577119893
20211226 223734
Observationist

Observationist

Couldn't be more proud 🥲
show us a pic in 4-7 days. i bet it will explode, as long as everything else is balamce
I just defoliated but not as much as I would on day 21 canopy was too thick and need more air circulation plus lollipoped but my plants are much more square try giving light to all bud sights give it a week and it will look like a jungle again
what light are you using ?

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Holy shit that’s got a price tag

I bet it’s worth every penny….
…..it is worth every penny

Reading about it lol

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Holy shit that’s got a price tag

I bet it’s worth every penny….
…..it is worth every penny

Reading about it lol
Look it's a commercial grade light that yes has a price tag and many won't buy but I did get it at a steal I wish not to say the price but was worth it many hate on them because there blurple even tho to the eye it's almost a white light I never got yeild or quality like this with a hps and they are true full spectrum with photo genesis spectrum formulated for plant growth between photontek 1000 watt and phytomax-2 1000 the price is pretty much the same but results are different

Observationist

Observationist

Look it's a commercial grade light that yes has a price tag and many won't buy but I did get it at a steal I wish not to say the price but was worth it many hate on them because there blurple even tho to the eye it's almost a white light I never got yeild or quality like this with a hps and they are true full spectrum with photo genesis spectrum formulated for plant growth between photontek 1000 watt and phytomax-2 1000 the price is pretty much the same but results are different
oh yeah for sure, i see its commercial lighting.

glad to hear that.

LED is the way to go HPS is outdated shit now lol.

if i had the extra cash id probably go for something "commercial-ish"

nice you got a good deal on it.

sevare

sevare

oh yeah for sure, i see its commercial lighting.

glad to hear that.

LED is the way to go HPS is outdated shit now lol.

if i had the extra cash id probably go for something "commercial-ish"

nice you got a good deal on it.
Hi do you have any tips on what I should be doing right now? Or am I smooth sailing till harvest time. Just feeding like I’ve been doing. Day 25 of flower.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Hi do you have any tips on what I should be doing right now? Or am I smooth sailing till harvest time. Just feeding like I’ve been doing. Day 25 of flower.
Definitely defoliate to help air flow within your canopy and for better light penatration to bud sights and can't really see what's under there but maybe lollipop the bottom plant where light won't reach I'd do all these things since the plant as most prob stop stretching and could focus on those buds rather than foliage

Latest posts

Top Bottom