Should i transplant this one, or wait?

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Would you mind giving kinda of like a step by step like when to start veg, how long and when to start flower? Kinda doing it as I go. Definitely not in a hurry. I'd rather be patient and get it right.
What you're attempting to do by growing in a 2 x 2 x 4.5 is something that I have zero experience with. Can it be done? Absolutely, others have ... just now the rules kind of change from what I'm used to. Small plants aren't what I usually grow. Typical is 4 - 6 plants in my 5 x 5 or 6 - 10 in my 6.5 x 6.5.

If I were to do this, I would flower young and limit my growth to only a handful of branches per plant. With what you're attempting to do, topping makes sense for most strains.

CTABB83

CTABB83

slow down! you just transplanted
Lol, I wasn't planning on doing anything anytime soon. I just try and plan ahead because I have a 9 yr old daughter who thinks I'm growing "herbs" like thyme so I try and plan in case she's nosey. I was also thinking of going the LST route too.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lol, I wasn't planning on doing anything anytime soon. I just try and plan ahead because I have a 9 yr old daughter who thinks I'm growing "herbs" like thyme so I try and plan in case she's nosey. I was also thinking of going the LST route too.
yep that you could start in 5/6 days with a very light bend of the main stalk..
i’ve done kinda the same with my clones this time,
here’s a vid to explain

THCFtemp

THCFtemp

Would you mind giving kinda of like a step by step like when to start veg, how long and when to start flower? Kinda doing it as I go. Definitely not in a hurry. I'd rather be patient and get it right.
You'll be fine, you're on a good path. This is a photoperiod right, not an autoflower?

Top Bottom