Show us ur favorite cut! Ya think u have elite gear, lets see it!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sounds awesome homie. Ill pm u my number. We'll set something up. Gotta sick og dom pheno outta High Octane og x AlienFire Ill be cuttin soon, along with some classic Pre98 Bubba monsters and White Urkle. Gonna be one hell ova day! Might have to just crash ina hotel! Im sure I wont be able to drive! Lol!
You alwayz was modest man. You got the skillz! Been tryin to catch up to you!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds awesome homie. Ill pm u my number. We'll set something up. Gotta sick og dom pheno outta High Octane og x AlienFire Ill be cuttin soon, along with some classic Pre98 Bubba monsters and White Urkle. Gonna be one hell ova day! Might have to just crash ina hotel! Im sure I wont be able to drive! Lol!
You alwayz was modest man. You got the skillz! Been tryin to catch up to you!
for sure brotha. sounds good. look forward to it and ill make sure to bring anything i think you may enjoy.....and you trying to catch up to me, shit....im trying to catch up to all you crazy ass MI growers. got some SICK ass growers from the filthy mitten on this site. i learn stuff every time i pop in all yall threads. respect to all you guys doing it! ~SMF~

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
kosher kush original cut. hangin' upside down from the wall o' dank!
Kk

DRY SHOT!
Kkdry

symbiote420

symbiote420

This is my homie's Grape Stomper aka Sour Grapes cut .....she's an elite to me, a sativa that packs enough umph she took 3rd place Indica in the Caregiver's Cup last year! LOL
Just bred her with an Alien Double Dawg male and tend to do a couple more.

Leafdr 013

Leafdr 020

Leafdr 024

Leafdr 025

Here's my 1st run @ 22 days, I hope I turn her up like leaf!

Symbiote420 716

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sick shots homie! Grape Stomper and Sour Grapes have alwayz had my attention! Gage has been playin with her for a while now. Makin dank!

squiggly

squiggly

haha had to google image schwag. havent seen it here either... it'd probably cost more anyways because of transportation haha

You literally can't even find schwag in Illinois anymore. Not in the burbs at least. Like I got buddy's from my area who basically grew up smoking only schwag. They go out of their way to find it because good stuff is too rough for them.

My favorite thing is listening to one of my friend's dads bragging about the dank they had back in the day and being like Alright pops, choke on this.

5 minutes later they can't fucking talk. Lol.

symbiote420

symbiote420

My uncles are in their late 60's - 70's range and they don't talk like that anymore .....I smoked some White S1 with one and he nearly crapped in his pants, he says the weed now is way stronger than it used to be, so I feel because there are more unskilled growers growing elite strains. Some strains take a certain level of skill to properly grow and reep the rewards of that strains reputation...just my two cents.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
My uncles are in their late 60's - 70's range and they don't talk like that anymore .....I smoked some White S1 with one and he nearly crapped in his pants, he says the weed now is way stronger than it used to be, so I feel because there are more unskilled growers growing elite strains. Some strains take a certain level of skill to properly grow and reep the rewards of that strains reputation...just my two cents.
Thats funny bro. I got 2 uncles about the same age. Couple of the first people I ever got high with. My one uncle took me over to a cousins and smoked some with me. Then when we left he let me drive his 54 GMC! Some cool ass memories with both my uncles when I was younger.

And yeah they have both enjoyed my weed. Thanks for sharing that bro.;)

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

that fruit pebble og looks DANK

currently growing the kosher... it smells amazing and is triched as fuck!

very excited to see how my mob bosses and grape stomper x underdawgs turn out.

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is my homie's Grape Stomper aka Sour Grapes cut .....she's an elite to me, a sativa that packs enough umph she took 3rd place Indica in the Caregiver's Cup last year! LOL
Just bred her with an Alien Double Dawg male and tend to do a couple more.

View attachment 286702

View attachment 286703

View attachment 286704

View attachment 286705

Here's my 1st run @ 22 days, I hope I turn her up like leaf!

View attachment 286707
awesome looking plant there Sym .... really digging her.... nice work

Top Bottom