Show us ur favorite cut! Ya think u have elite gear, lets see it!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey Sym do u have pics of that Ghost homie?

Here ya go Quest! I pull her anywhere from 63 to 73 days! My next run will be nothing but the Ghost ....I might toss a Sensi Star or two in the mix just for the hell of it!

Symbiote420 II 092

Symbiote420 II 098

Symbiote420 II 100

Symbiote420 II 101

Symbiote420 II 102

Symbiote420 II 104

Bud full of Ghost OG x Boba Stash seeds
Symbiote420 II 175

As far as for verification goes ....tbh ALOT of peeps are growing beans crossed by this very cut of Ghost OG!

......and I know who they got her from too!;)

juggernaut

juggernaut

Kosher Kush has the most beautifull smell My favourite smell of everything I have had.
Wish I could try the original to compare.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ok, this is not mine and not my shots. Im posting these for the obvious. The WTF factor. To those who have never seen the original Alien Tech from Osoul33t, here she is. I beleive the second round cuz it female. The first was a sick, I beleive. Any one PLEASE help with this, this story or what u may have heard. But check these out!!!
Picture 1 1
Picture 4
Picture

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

i sure wish that things woulda worked out with obs teaming up with alien for a public drop, i think we really missed out there he's clearly a very talented breeder.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

sorry i wasnt trying to give credit where credit wasnt due. truth is I'm really uninformed when it comes to ANY genetics. thanks for setting the record straight!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

That wouldve been awesome if Alien and Obs collaborated, but I beleive its still a possabilty. I should be grabbing a pack of Alien#4. A pack thats Actually 50/50 Alien Tech x Chemdog #4. Supposedley bred by Obs. One of hos very few gited crosses. Really hope that goes A super alien dom pheno would be aawseome!
Obs took these pics and posted them when he introduced the world to this gem.
Alien Tech is a pure landace afghan that was found when a village was raided. In one hut the found a nice stash of the lightly seeded batch of this monumental plant. I beilve Obs was gifted the beans. He germed em and found the couple phenos.
Well, thanks about all I know about her. Cool story though. Thanks for checin me out. Peace!!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Vey nice CR!!! Really dense lookin nug with MAD trichz! Thats a great cross bad mo fo!! Peace

Top Bottom