Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

I've plans to make something capable of mailing rooted clones. As far as I can tell, it's not against the law to mail a live clone to someone within Canada.

I have dreams of getting a license, and starting a "Clone Bank". Where I would hold genetics long term via tissue culture, always have 6 to 10 clones of every strain with the ability to make more at a moment's notice.

The package would be a box about a quarter the size of a shoe box, would have rooted clones in rockwool that is locked to a plastic carrier that is the shape of the inside of the box, so the cube(s) are locked in and cant flop around. Box would be mylar lined, thick, and have an up arrow on it. Three quarter circle holes at the top to let in air and the little light it may see. Sent "next day" delivery, so the customer would get it in less than 24 hours. Like how they send other plants and animals in the mail.

Would be sweet if I could do it, but sadly I dont have the millions it would take to make it legal and start it up.. I hope someone does it. Clone bank, keeps genetics forever. Finds all the old stuff and pays lots for a cut or royalties. Adds it to the clone bank forever. 🤣 a boy can dream.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've plans to make something capable of mailing rooted clones. As far as I can tell, it's not against the law to mail a live clone to someone within Canada.

I have dreams of getting a license, and starting a "Clone Bank". Where I would hold genetics long term via tissue culture, always have 6 to 10 clones of every strain with the ability to make more at a moment's notice.

The package would be a box about a quarter the size of a shoe box, would have rooted clones in rockwool that is locked to a plastic carrier that is the shape of the inside of the box, so the cube(s) are locked in and cant flop around. Box would be mylar lined, thick, and have an up arrow on it. Three quarter circle holes at the top to let in air and the little light it may see. Sent "next day" delivery, so the customer would get it in less than 24 hours. Like how they send other plants and animals in the mail.

Would be sweet if I could do it, but sadly I dont have the millions it would take to make it legal and start it up.. I hope someone does it. Clone bank, keeps genetics forever. Finds all the old stuff and pays lots for a cut or royalties. Adds it to the clone bank forever. 🤣 a boy can dream.
New here today, I'd seen the forum but for some reason never dropped in. I'll have to spend time reading through the post and see what I can learn. tks

dire wolf

dire wolf

Well since its monday , and since you guys spoiled my girl with all the attention ....well here she is again a week later.posing
20200224 122605

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Its show us your vag Monday so let's get weird. Here's my party pot in its last day of veg today, off to flower tonight. Sometimes I get extra clones cause I clone like a "dirty gardener" and just stick like ten little cuts off a plant into coco at each transition. Sometimes ten grow, sometimes 2. Extra Plus I don't even know whats in it at this point.
0220202046a

Party pots just take up extra floor space in flower, like a mini sog. And then some flowering cuts of a GSC I liked. Love how the flowering cuts make tons of main branches, even if they take like a month to get moving.
0220202043a 1

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Like this

!

Ashhsmokes

Ashhsmokes

hey farmers.
mondays suck so maybe this'll liven things up...:D

show us ur veg every monday:badboy:
no matter how sexy or ugly they look....tards welcome
[
hey farmers.
mondays suck so maybe this'll liven things up...:D

show us ur veg every monday:badboy:
no matter how sexy or ugly they look....tards welcome
hahahahaha @ the title
My fucking cat jumped on top of my freezer grow box and ruined my clones when the light fell...it collapsed. All that’s left are my seedlings about to sprout and my ladies in bloom in the actual grow tent lol
B4413F3A 80E7 4967 8F54 4F9C39E09CCF

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Haa , yea ...i had a beautiful pre 98 bubba , smelled like good coffee , love it
Lost it along with gsc and a list of others....
But my sour , i held tight....
Hopefull do a journal soon
I got other things going now..

Cats so busted 😅

😂

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Most of this is getting chopped down to save space and nutrients once the cuttings root. But I've got 2 trays with cuts of Platinum Cookies, bubba kush, violator kush, lavenda cream and Dragon cheese to keep as Moms and flower some out. I'm gonna miss my living room jungle lol. But the wife wants the house back to normal, soo...
20200302 123518

Latest posts

Top Bottom