Show Your Colorado Outdoor/Greenhouse Grows

• Thread starter Okiedope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

This is just a little home made greenhouse but it seems to be working well so far. I have 4 C99 and 3 apollo13 in here. First interior pic was taken 2 weeks ago. 2nd was taken earlier this week.

My ghetto greenhouse 001
My ghetto greenhouse 002
My ghetto greenhouse Apollo 12 and C99 003
My ghetto greenhouse Apollo 12 and C99 001
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

hello coloradans, all your gardens look great..it must be so nice to grow in the back yard...no hiking in 100's of lbs of stuff into the woods, no wild animals....

i have a question for you guys, dont know if this has been mentioned but i havent seen a definite anwser....does the 3/3 rule apply to outdoor growers? lets say i ONLY want to grow outside and since its only one crop a year, theres no reason why i would need 3 plants vegging while 3 are in flower like i would in a perpetual indoor...so would i be able to plant 6 each year or would i need to only plant 3? also are there any zoning restrictions as far as having a outdoor garden goes? any info would be much appreciated,thanks

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You can plant 6 but your not breakin any law until they go into flower and then you are limited to 3 plants in flower..while they are veggin from July to August your golden, then in August when they start to flower your on the fringe of the law.

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
18 in flower is where I had to stop outdoors, 5 patients and myself maxed out..

Tex

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

thanks for the info texas kid & monkeybone, i guess one would have to make those 3 really count...18 still isnt bad at all, just more incentive to grow them as big as possible,at the end of the day one very large outdoor plant can out yield alot of peoples rooms...outdoors is where its at

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

If you wanna get technical about it and get "fringy", you could run 3 fast strains and 3 slower flowering strains. the law says "mature" and that has yet to be defined. I would define it as a plant in the last 4 weeks of its flowering cycle. I'm running some afghani's that should be done in a few weeks, and some 90% sativas that I've got in a green house that should be done by late october/early november. I believe your plants have to be covered up from the naked eye even if someone is peeping over your fence. I prefer my overgrown backyard as camoflage, but the yard does get brown this time of year with this one bright green patch in it.

M

mendel

a few shots from around the ranch.........

This is a 12 plant od grow. I hope they will make at least 2 oz apiece.

#1 is a 5 x 20' 4 plant grapefruit haze affair, all tied up nice and tite

#2 is an ak 47 in a 45 gallon smartpot

#3 and 4 is a cherry slyder in a 40 gallon hempy, it is growing along nicely

#5 is the G.I.T. (grasshopper irradication team)

9 3 10 013
9 3 10 014
9 3 10 016
9 3 10 017
9 3 10 018
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice Mendel....chickens are my next years addition to the paddock..

Tex

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Thats some FIREEEE!! right there......im just playing...hehehehehe.....your garden makes me feel peaceful.....im more a goat and sheep guy myself more to hold onto.....LMAO! Keep on truckin brotha'...

M

mendel

Very nice Mendel....chickens are my next years addition to the paddock..

Tex

Thanks man, your grow looks nice as well.

I couldnt grow without the chickens, ive had grasshoppers girdling my plants for years, killing whole branches. No mas'!

Everybody has their agribon frost blankets on ready right?! My dogs are hairing up already, might be an early frost in our future.

M

mendel

Thats some FIREEEE!! right there......im just playing...hehehehehe.....your garden makes me feel peaceful.....im more a goat and sheep guy myself more to hold onto.....LMAO! Keep on truckin brotha'...

LMAO!

The chickens arent too bad, I shove em headfirst into a boot........then they cant run away.

:icon_stick man:

FIRE! FIRE!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

holyshit!!!! you just made my day buddy!!!! have a good one bro!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I was down at the local diner the other day and the old farmers are sayin its goin to be an early fall and an early freeze this year......I live in a town of 1200 and 800 are farmers, so i tend to listen and the diner.

Tex

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Damn really, shoot, i live about a stones throw north from your old "van down by the river" if you know what im saying, and the word around here is a warm and mild winter.....i need to get me some walking shoes and start a walkin'....soooo tired of this heat.....

A

ace

Where might one get frost blankets? I was thinking about doing some painters plastic and covering the whole garden with it...would this work?

Ace

A

ace

Do you all think I should create something to cover my garden? I only have one plant out amongst tons of veggies...I was thinking a large sheet of painters plastic. Or where do you get freeze clothe?

Ace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I was thinking about doing some painters plastic and covering the whole garden with it...would this work?

Ace

Thats what I am thinkin of doin myself...should work good

Tex

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Painters plastic works well just make sure it's secured down well. Staples don't hold well on the plastic though, I would poke a tiny hole through it, overlap it a few times and use a few zip-ties. Another technique is to overlap the plastic and screw it between 2 pieces of wood, this is the better technique.

Latest posts

Top Bottom