show your FPOG

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

relic1981

man oh man, me oh my! i feeel dumb for missing out too. great looking pics everyone. ive been hunting for a cut of the fpog cerial cut ( or any fpog at all would be nice). i know its around me and kinda floating around up here in humboldt and mendo but people are keeping it on lockdown . not to derail the thread but im also looking for a cut of sunset sherbert but again its on lock down up here. i assume its to late to buy seeds but i saw some one post a pic of an f2 so does that mean they released f2's or did you make it yourself.? fpog 4 looks the best and fpog 1 and 3 look dank as hell too. also those pics of the fpog in veg... the leaves were super pale looking, almost a flourecent green. is that just that pheno ? is it in need of nutes? or is that a characteristic of fpog? i have a buddy south of here that is supposed to be getting the cut i mentioned so cross your fingers for me. (he is gonna grab one for me if he can) so besides the smell and taste , which are of great importance to me... how is the potency and type of high? for those med users, what ailments is it good for. someone posted you get about a 45 min heady buzz and then it turns into more of the couch lock type. keep up the nice work everyone. im sure ill find her one day. sooner than later hopefully.

burn4me

burn4me

Ahhh the elusive FPOG......
Wish to one day by the grace and kindness of the bud gods to hold a true cut of this right here. Guys with it you lucky shits, good work though most look amazing.

soserthc1

soserthc1

man oh man, me oh my! i feeel dumb for missing out too. great looking pics everyone. ive been hunting for a cut of the fpog cerial cut ( or any fpog at all would be nice). i know its around me and kinda floating around up here in humboldt and mendo but people are keeping it on lockdown . not to derail the thread but im also looking for a cut of sunset sherbert but again its on lock down up here. i assume its to late to buy seeds but i saw some one post a pic of an f2 so does that mean they released f2's or did you make it yourself.? fpog 4 looks the best and fpog 1 and 3 look dank as hell too. also those pics of the fpog in veg... the leaves were super pale looking, almost a flourecent green. is that just that pheno ? is it in need of nutes? or is that a characteristic of fpog? i have a buddy south of here that is supposed to be getting the cut i mentioned so cross your fingers for me. (he is gonna grab one for me if he can) so besides the smell and taste , which are of great importance to me... how is the potency and type of high? for those med users, what ailments is it good for. someone posted you get about a 45 min heady buzz and then it turns into more of the couch lock type. keep up the nice work everyone. im sure ill find her one day. sooner than later hopefully.

Someone made a shit ton of f2s and it started a internet drama war . So I don't think you will see many f2 sales
Cannarado made a bunch of hybrids that are currently for sale some where else. ( but I won't blantently break the rules like asking for cuts on here)

Or check ig been seeing some doctered fruity pebble pictures around latley looking like actual cereal . I had a chance to grab a bunch of f2s for a bill and I dropped the ball

Good luck

Power OG

Power OG

Wish to one day by the grace and kindness of the bud gods to hold a true cut of this right here. Guys with it you lucky shits, good work though most look amazing.
Say bro we have a whole pack of FPOG ix2 in the vault. I must have 4got to tell you that you been away awhile. Guarantee we have a cereal pheno in that pack. @Tnelz might have a cereal pheno already he popped the half pack of fpog f3's i sent him.
Respect

soserthc1

soserthc1

fyi, big dogg @Aligee has created fpog bx beans.... they're in the stash somewhere
Any clues I hit sour p and just bubble crosses kinda really want this strain had some what I believe to be @thunderfudge and it was awesome and I don't think that was even a cereal pheno

R

redlife215

Alien fpog from obsoul. I am running 3 phenos in my gh right now and I just harvested some from my indoor. I will take pics soon.

R

redlife215

Light dep alien fpog#3
20150621 085502
20150621 085431
from obsoul

Tnelz

Tnelz

Say bro we have a whole pack of FPOG ix2 in the vault. I must have 4got to tell you that you been away awhile. Guarantee we have a cereal pheno in that pack. @Tnelz might have a cereal pheno already he popped the half pack of fpog f3's i sent him.
Respect
We also have some f3s as well. I def had a cereal pheno but I can do better. I also have acess to a cut from the actual fpog that jaws himself kept. Just a phenomenal plant. All the pics in this thread are amazing. Respect to all of y'all.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Dam bro wish I would've seen this. I would have made that happen months ago. Had a beauty but wanna try for better. I would've dropped the beans. We will have another one no for u soon bro.

zeke

zeke

@redlife215 what did you think of that franchise gear? I've got a pack in the fridge I was thinking of germinating. Any cereal phenos?

A_j_207

A_j_207

I have a few f3's left from jaws. This one is short in structure but has og type nugs. Def smell the cereal. Im not sure if its the cereal pheno until i test her out in a few weeks.

Top Bottom