show your FPOG

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
cereal pheno. Accidentally killed off about a month ago by yours truly.

IMG 1387

slausongardens

slausongardens

are your guys phenos just super loud fruity pebbles smell through the bag or do you have to squeeze it to really get the funk out? my boy got a pheno that has an amazing smell but u gotta kinda squeeze a nug to really get it.

jlr42024

jlr42024

really depends on pheno and what was done during the grow to bring those terpenes to there potential. I've had a few that were milky and fruity like a bowl of fp and others that smelled everything but fp but with some manipulation i believe there's at least a hint of cereal within them all to be coaxed out.

zeke

zeke

Damn I love fruity pebbles my mama er Santa used to bring me a giant sams club sized box every year for ganjaka. My bro got one too so we wouldn't battle over it. Thanks Santa.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey @Capulator . How's everything going? This isn't the same plant you posted on IG is it? I wad thinking it was a fpog hybrid. I just remembered it looked sick as fuck! 1 gorgeous lady!!!

same one. bought a 10 pack for a g ride. found multiple keepers. Kept 2. Killed one by accident. Still have this one. She is a mutant FPOG> very different from all the sisters. Like the red headed step child haha.

Crux

Crux

anyone making more seeds?...i missed the drops and i feel like shooting myself in the face lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom