Silly Question About Bennies

• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

them temps will not kill but wont allow for uptake of nutes.

Smerb

Smerb

New one on me....
hydraulic conductivity and nutrients active transport were seriously reduced when roots were exposed to low temperature. So, nutrient uptake could be inhibited
Im always questioned. That's ok. Hope to help!

P

PharmHand

hydraulic conductivity and nutrients active transport were seriously reduced when roots were exposed to low temperature. So, nutrient uptake could be inhibited
Im always questioned. That's ok. Hope to help!
Reduced uptake of certain nutrients like phosphorus and iron definitely

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I've grown plants where the roots are in the sixties, and they did fine. It's not that warm here yet, and the plants are growing well. See my grow diary in my signature. I believe that the uptake would be slower, almost all chemical processes slow down at cooler temps, but it doesn't seem to be enough to prevent productive growth.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

hydroguard is expensive, z7 suppose to have same active ingredients at lower price, recharge is excellent, roots turned bright white
Buy them if you want, I have just never needed them. The goal is not white roots, its a healthy plant and a good yield. Again, plenty of oxygen saturation is all you really need.

Smerb

Smerb

At 66deg? No.
Are you saying the plant grows spot on at 66deg? I guess if your talking strictly ucdwc I have no clue at the moment. Give us more info @G gnome , its kinda helpful, when you just have a NO answer that doesnt help.
I know you have alot of the info...…...

P

PharmHand

Hahahaha....what r we laughing about?
I could post heaps of info to backup what I said but I’d be wasting my time you wouldn’t appreciate it, would you? Pretty basic stuff really, chemical reactions speed up with temperature

G gnome

G gnome

I could post heaps of info to backup what I said but I’d be wasting my time you wouldn’t appreciate it, would you? Pretty basic stuff really, chemical reactions speed up with temperature

Well, if ur not gonna post it for me do it for the op. Ive always had the understanding that 66 to 70 was perfect for dwc. The cooler the water temps the more o2 it can hold. Alls im sayin is 66 deg isnt gonna effect nutrient uptake

Latest posts

Top Bottom