Single Barrel UC MOM System.13 Gallon Buckets..

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Some thing I would like to share is how different strains and phenos react to The Under current system some do much better then others. Here is an exampel of how 4 different phenos are all doing completly different look at the difference in the root mass after 7 days in the UC The same plants in the EZ Cloner have exploded with growth given the same exact lighting and nutes from the same rez,Well the one in the UC is slower but the one next to it the roots are in full production..JACK

IMG 1023
IMG 1022
IMG 1024
IMG 1027
IMG 1025
IMG 1026
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Cuttings and clone rack tripple stack to save floor space.First stage of veg..for the big COCO And UC rooms..JACK

IMG 1028
G

googolplexs

Cuttings and clone rack tripple stack to save floor space.First stage of veg..for the big COCO And UC rooms..JACK

Dang Jack you need to knock out a wall or something.

I'm a builder, contractor, I'm in legal grow state, a person I know just spent half a million + on a legal warehouse distribution place.
They told me I should start to build for these people doing medical grow rooms, so I'm going to work on that a little, not much call for home building these days.

I was only joking about wall.

Thanks for all your helpful info.

Tony69

Tony69

Hello Jack,
Do you clone in the Ezcloner and then transplant them into the rockwool? It seems with your pictures the roots in the cloner are too long to manage into the Grodan cubes. Thanks Tony

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Hello Jack,
Do you clone in the Ezcloner and then transplant them into the rockwool? It seems with your pictures the roots in the cloner are too long to manage into the Grodan cubes. Thanks Tony

No these go straight into the UC'S. Jack

G

googolplexs

My other post was some how deleted, I had ask some quetions on UCS pumps and what not, I'm a UC kind of guy but not up to speed yet.
I just build my own stuff, and buy the parts, I don't see where filter goes, I have been to UCS site.
I don't know how hard it is to put those unseals and pipe together, they have or had a lube for those rubber fittings called dual-tite lub,it's for those type of fittings.
I also found a great deal on those 3 inch PVC unions, but not knowing how hard it is to install the uniseals I don't know if they are worth messing with.
When you clean system a uniseal do you break it down or just leave it, this is what I thought those 3 inch unions would be good for, just break the union leave the system mostly still togeather.
GEDC0248
looking at the world thru a Uniseal. That is deep water waiting for it's uniseal.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
My other post was some how deleted, I had ask some quetions on UCS pumps and what not, I'm a UC kind of guy but not up to speed yet.
I just build my own stuff, and buy the parts, I don't see where filter goes, I have been to UCS site.
I don't know how hard it is to put those unseals and pipe together, they have or had a lube for those rubber fittings called dual-tite lub,it's for those type of fittings.
I also found a great deal on those 3 inch PVC unions, but not knowing how hard it is to install the uniseals I don't know if they are worth messing with.
When you clean system a uniseal do you break it down or just leave it, this is what I thought those 3 inch unions would be good for, just break the union leave the system mostly still togeather.
View attachment 138317looking at the world thru a Uniseal. That is deep water waiting for it's uniseal.

Oh wow..:evilgrin0040:You just posted in another thread how to build a chiller and now you want to know how hard it is to install a uniseal? Not trying to ba a dick but am I missing something here?

G

googolplexs

Oh wow..:evilgrin0040:You just posted in another thread how to build a chiller and now you want to know how hard it is to install a uniseal? Not trying to ba a dick but am I missing something here?

I just ask a question, my other post, I ask question and the whole post was deleted.

I thought you were cool dude, I guess I was wrong and I don't need your answer.

Tanks but, No Tanks

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Uniseals just pop into the hole and you insert the pvc thru it, super simple bulk head.

G

googolplexs

Uniseals just pop into the hole and you insert the pvc thru it, super simple bulk head.

Ok thanks, I have a bunch of those uniseals, but I have not had time to mess with them. Another thing is that I hear a lot of people complaining as to how hard these uniseals are to work with, so I made the assumption that these were hard to work with. I have worked with some of these larger rubber push fittings, while doing plumbling work, some of them were not easy even just doing one. This is why I mentioned the Dual-tite lube, this is the original lube made for these rubber type fittings, I always look for a easier way to do things, if doing 50+ of these unseals I did not know of what problems would be present, I have not bought, 3inch PVC yet, but have noticed some are smoother than others , cleaner less beat up.
I have threaded 2inch steel pipe by hand, I was told you don't even want to try and thread steel pipe larger than 2 inch by hand, and I haven't, you would have to be gorrila or stupid, hopefully I am neither.

M

Max Powers

yea, or astroglide works well too, as it is water-soluble.
DON'T use dish soap or anything like that, you will be rinsing your UC for HOURS!! trust me.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I just ask a question, my other post, I ask question and the whole post was deleted.

I thought you were cool dude, I guess I was wrong and I don't need your answer.

Tanks but, No Tanks

First off your question has been answered 1000 times over and over and what does you posting all your pictures have to do with a single barrel UC mom system. I am more then willing to help out and answer questions it just gets old answering the same ones over and over. Feel free to take over this thread with all your pics I will re title it for you what ever you want. Sorry for trying to start a thread on how different plants react to the uc buckets... Back to the googloplex show...

D

DixinCider

DAMN, for moms the uc is actually very impressive. nice jack.

D

DixinCider

It's no big deal not like it brain surgery or something, I have just never stuck one in before, have you heard of the dual-tite lube, that's what they used back in the 60s when they first invented these type of rubber fittings.

A for the chiller, the guy ask if they were really necessary, I'm sure the are unless you live a north pole then you just need a door to hang pipe out of, oh, oh yea, and a pump.

I build a lot of things, I just have not done everything.[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

lol man, if you wanna show off you're skills make a thread dude...you're posts have nothing to do with the thread. ppl need to learn to stay on topic.

P

PRODUCT

do you think I can do without a chiller if I am just using 1 bucket?

D

DixinCider

Your just one of Jack's suck ass bitches. I was on topic dude, what's is this, wiimp world.

the topic is how well the uc veg's out mothers...not about you're crazy chiller ideas...if you wanna know about that go fucking search...theres a search bar in the top right of you're screen..every think of using it? this sight has all the answers you need and more. just some ppl are lazy as fuck and don't wanna learn for themselves. yeah wiimp world you caught me, what ever the fuck wiimp world is, never been there. you seem to know more about it them i do...so go back home.

Top Bottom