SinMint Cookies Grow

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
no problem man. your gear is really kicking it in veg. my veg room is full, think i only had a couple males.

Hey Mo you makin any f2's? Thats gonna be a lot of testing if ya only had a cpl males!!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Hey Mo you makin any f2's? Thats gonna be a lot of testing if ya only had a cpl males!!

didn't make any beans, gonna pheno hunt..

here's a couple of the young ladies, i kinda like some meat to my bitxhes....
IMG 0748

IMG 0745

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Will get some more pics of my 4 sin cookies at 3 weeks uploaded tonight

Mogrow

Mogrow

Looking good. Joining the party. . .

outwest

i'll try and be a good host:cool:..
Those look fuggin awesome!
thanks BM, think i'm gonna give "em a week or so under the HPS before i flip "em. give them room to grow out a little more. sure like how these beans grow. plus have about 10 good females out of 15 seeds.
Will get some more pics of my 4 sin cookies at 3 weeks uploaded tonight
post them up Wiz.

soserthc1

soserthc1

All is looking great there Mogrow subbed to see the show ...

best wishes
SoSerThC1

Mogrow

Mogrow

Sleepy times for the baby girls!

looking good welshwizard
All is looking great there Mogrow subbed to see the show ...

best wishes
SoSerThC1
pull up a chair, it's about to get funky.
So i flipped these bad little girls yesterday. i've had them under the 1000 watt HPS for the last couple of days on 18/6. i up potted some of the girls to 10 gallon smarties, some were already in 10's and i have some in 15's. topdressed with EWC and gave a good ACT tea today, they look the best they've ever looked.:)
i came out with 8 girls. started with 15 seeds, 14 came up, 2 croaked in the first couple of days so i had 8 out of 12 in the female camp. not bad. looks like we have 2 different phenos, the fat leaf and the thin leaf. they got the stink on already, 1 in particular.
i'll get pictures up soon.

Mogrow

Mogrow

There's def some fire in them stems. Looking great Mo. Excellent job..

thanks bro..
That first flower in one beautiful bush and gonna produce a ton of dank , that is how its done proper sir .......
well it was a beautiful plant but it was a male:eek:. i put 4 males in the flower room, somebody slap me. i upotted them to 15 gallon pots too, damn. it just took them a long time to show, plus i don't see that good:confused:. hell i even took cuts off the males.so it was a bummer pulling all those beautiful plants, but they had to go. so i have 4 or 5 females left , they all look great and am expecting great results.

Top Bottom