SinMint,SinValleyOG,NightMareOG,Plat.Delight,Chem91,GreenCRACK!

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

That is a great rundown. I think most people that I know would agree about the sour d from cali conn. The other CC strains depends on who u ask and trust.
Always heard good things about sin city but havent run any yet.
I really havent personally known anyone that has run exotic gear. Sounds good in the makeup of their crosses. I didn't think the green crack or purple crack lived up to the hype from CC. I didnt personally run it but was given some of the flowers. So you know how that goes. SFVOG has been tried and tested by many and still impresses most. I guess I will wait to hear some of your reviews on sin city cause their gear is on my to do list!
Thx, brother
Good vibes

way2green

way2green

That is a great rundown. I think most people that I know would agree about the sour d from cali conn. The other CC strains depends on who u ask and trust.
Always heard good things about sin city but havent run any yet.
I really havent personally known anyone that has run exotic gear. Sounds good in the makeup of their crosses. I didn't think the green crack or purple crack lived up to the hype from CC. I didnt personally run it but was given some of the flowers. So you know how that goes. SFVOG has been tried and tested by many and still impresses most. I guess I will wait to hear some of your reviews on sin city cause their gear is on my to do list!
Thx, brother
Good vibes

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah Man Stay Tuned These Are Almost Done And Sin Just Gave Me A 12 Pack Of Nightmare Cookie Testers To Pop.If I Cant Catch That Exotic Drop Online Tommorrow Im Just Gonna Do All Sins Shit A-Z Instead.

Pimp T

Pimp T

SinMint Week 5 1/2 Flower
SinMintWeek5Nug

way2green

way2green

Just waiting on a smoke report, pimp

Not gonna fire a lot of cash to sin city until I hear proof is in the pudding....

One Flip

One Flip

Looking proper Big Pimpn'. You gotta get those cookies in some sheets! That Sins Valley is pulling through.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks Brothers Ill Put Up More In A Few Days Without The HPS. @One Flip Im Def. Bringing SinValley Back Good Yielding Classic SFV Funk With A Slight VERY Slight BlueDiesel Background. @way2green I Def Feel U On That. Dont Worry Youll Get A Accurate Smoke Report Outta Me I Have NO PROBLEMS Callin Bullshit On A Strain. All Strains With Me Is Guilty Of Bullshit Until Provin Innocent Lol.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Last Day Of Feeding Tomorrow Heavy Humboldt Honey And Little Bit Of Cal Mag Then Flush. Sin Mint Called For More Phos Last Minute But Hey When Your The Only One Of 20 What Can I Do...

Top Bottom