Sixstrings Led Cob Builds

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

skip to 5 minutes on this one
theres more but i suggest taking some time and just watch a few of these vids.if you want to make rso still between greywolfs knowledge and my free everclear we can get that done as well.hell bro i got some sweet lookin bags of trim here,mostly small buds like 90% of higher ;)

stonestacker

stonestacker

skip to 5 minutes on this one
theres more but i suggest taking some time and just watch a few of these vids.if you want to make rso still between greywolfs knowledge and my free everclear we can get that done as well.hell bro i got some sweet lookin bags of trim here,mostly small buds like 90% of higher ;)
Wow after I asked I googled tons of info. I already have 2 gallons of 99% isopropyl alcohol but thanks for the offer. I think for now I will just try some of my trim in smoothies. And look into a capsule machine. I don't run perpetual so I don't have fresh all the time. I always have trim and cured bud. More research to read and your videos. So much more our bodies can absorb raw. I'm thinking I will pass on the RSO.

Thank you so much for all the help and advice.

sixstring

sixstring

couple pics,started takin the cake(triangle mints) down today.this one has a real cotton candy type smell to her and sticky as hell.
IMG 1370
IMG 1371
IMG 1373
IMG 1376
IMG 1378
IMG 1987

a pair of spirit bombs from @symbiote420 startin to stack the shizzle
IMG 1368
IMG 1369

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

couple pics,started takin the cake(triangle mints) down today.this one has a real cotton candy type smell to her and sticky as hell.View attachment 690430 View attachment 690431 View attachment 690432 View attachment 690433 View attachment 690434 View attachment 690435

View attachment 690444 View attachment 690445

Such wonderful consistent work and results. I tip me hat to ya sir!

This perpetual shit ain't easy.

symbiote420

symbiote420

couple pics,started takin the cake(triangle mints) down today.this one has a real cotton candy type smell to her and sticky as hell.View attachment 690430 View attachment 690431 View attachment 690432 View attachment 690433 View attachment 690434 View attachment 690435

View attachment 690444 View attachment 690445

They lookin' good Sixer, always loved your style of growing bro I'm trying to take a couple pages from your book lol growing my gals a lil bigger now plus getting this cob unit built....... fuck'n rack I ordered for it kept pushing back on shipping so I cancelled, hopefully I find something similar round these parts soon so I can get this thing up & rolling the temps are slowly starting to climb in the vegger. They're so bright I can wait to get my plants under them........ good luck with those Spirit Bombs, looks like you have two OG Squared dom phenos!

sixstring

sixstring

They lookin' good Sixer, always loved your style of growing bro I'm trying to take a couple pages from your book lol growing my gals a lil bigger now plus getting this cob unit built....... fuck'n rack I ordered for it kept pushing back on shipping so I cancelled, hopefully I find something similar round these parts soon so I can get this thing up & rolling the temps are slowly starting to climb in the vegger. They're so bright I can wait to get my plants under them........ good luck with those Spirit Bombs, looks like you have two OG Squared dom phenos!

Send me a message here or the other spot on that rack and I'll try to rack my brain on it

sixstring

sixstring

Dam sixstring, Looking at your stuff I feel like I could not keep quack grass alive.
For quack grass its easy,just get the whole lineup of heavy16 and advanced nutes,mix em all together, sprinkle a lil osa and some calmag of course and shoot that shit through a fire hose and bam,that quacky shizzle will be dealt with hahaha. Glad to have ya along for the ride justmeds.peace

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
J

JustMeds

In a tone of determination we heard " I am going to get to that bench" and he disappeared into the night.

Machete

Latest posts

Top Bottom