Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

busy mo fo around these parts with all the snow,but we get a break with some cold December rain.took a few more of my crosses down and im pretty stoked on the #2 ill try to separate these but I cant make any promises :wacky:
ok fuck it,im just gunna have to make another post.here the rrx #2. :brb: with #3
View attachment 360777 View attachment 360778 View attachment 360779 View attachment 360780 View attachment 360781 View attachment 360782 View attachment 360783 View attachment 360784

Lord have mercy! ! That's a Gorgeous girl .

sixstring

sixstring

Your making want to pop the rrx NOW! Im having a problems uploading from my s3, wanna put a brx nug shot in here for ya!
I hope you get that shit sorted bro,would love to see some of those nuggies up in hurr.you should def pop some of those rrx,im bout to do another batch myself cause I think I killed the best pheno's clone and all the test nugz from these are getting good feedback :)

sixstring

sixstring

cant have a page with no pics now lol.some gage green I took down a few wks ago,Chemdog D x mendo my #2 and the one I kept cuts from
Chem d  x mendo 010
Chem d  x mendo 013

sixstring

sixstring

Interesting she was purpler the second time. Was that in the same environment?
yeah same everything except the pot size.i had the first one kinda root bound in a 5 gal and that last one was in a 7 gal and it looked good at chop,not too many roots in there this time.maybe that was the dif? but I think yields will be real close,like within an oz.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
everything looks awesome in there @sixstring !!
confu

sixstring

sixstring

[quote Muncher, post: 1160655, member: 20741"]Is that their mendo montague however you spell that lol? I saw some gsc x mendo that looked insane from them.[/quote]
Yeah, mendo montage.i had one that was real dark red that everyone loved but I didn't clone her because I have some much pumps already :(
but the other 2 are pretty good.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow man that first rrX bud shots look crazy the bag appeal i mean so frosty and purple. great job on that cross how is the power on her?

the cheeto x's gm looks amazing, i looks like its taking after the pacific g13. i think you are really gonna blow her up in a 10 gal pot. you got the feed dialed for sure. pretty much trained the way you have her now thin up them lowers a bit more and them top colas will get even bigger and fatter.

sixstring

sixstring

wow man that first rrX bud shots look crazy the bag appeal i mean so frosty and purple. great job on that cross how is the power on her?

the cheeto x's gm looks amazing, i looks like its taking after the pacific g13. i think you are really gonna blow her up in a 10 gal pot. you got the feed dialed for sure. pretty much trained the way you have her now thin up them lowers a bit more and them top colas will get even bigger and fatter.
potency is real strong on that rrx,all 3 seem to have that rumble kick.i was gunna ask you how long you let these crosses go,im at 59 days with the cheeto x gm and she looks about 30% amber.just need to get some of the green out of her I think,been flushing for about 7 days and she still looks healthy lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom