Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

wifi bx
some shots for @xX Kid Twist Xx .these are the younger wifi bx I been trying to line up for flower but they all want to go at the same time lol.got 3 confirmed females and these other 2 on the fence are prolly girls based on how fast the boys showed nutz.see if I can remember whats what :)
#2 and #3 are girls
Wifi bx 2 029

Wifi bx 3 030

these 2 most likely are also girls,i hope.
Wifi bx 023
Wifi bx 027

im gunna upcan #2 & #3 tomorrow into 7 gal pots and I also have another plant I guess I forgot to grab a pic of that just came out of a solo cup and its also showing hairs.so prolly 5 females to go with the beast in flower now.they just got there 2nd dose of caps bennies today,ill hit the big girl tomorrow with all the others,peace

oxanaca

oxanaca

what you aint got a grow room friend ox? :D

i have a preying mantis.havent seen it in a while though

i like your royal rumble. it looks a lot like my wreckage.yours is a little frostier and obviously alot more purple. but the overal structure of the buds is very similar.

your lucky to be able to grow so many different kinds of dope weed. if you wouldnt mind, maybe you could help me out, im about to buy a number of seeds what do you think of my choices

warlock
dubble dutch
mazar
chocoate chunk
master kush;)

ive heard these are all really good dense sog plants. potent too. thought different web research ive done

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

i like your royal rumble. it looks a lot like my wreckage.yours is a little frostier and obviously alot more purple
I had a nice mantis in my garden about 3 weeks ago I stepped on it,i was bummed cause it had been hangin around for a long time.i think it found the ants in the corner cause that's about where I smashed it :( the rat is fake,its just a rubber rat I found on a job and somehow it made its way in there a few years ago and I just move it around when it gets in the way lol.I got a few train wreck goin now,see if I can grab some pics in the next few days,peace

sixstring

sixstring

don't make fun of an old man trying his best and leaning on y'all to learn. And please easy on the *urban* slang, I'm a 65 y/o Marine and don't quite connect. Peace
BTW Six, dirt and she was indeed over-watered
lol,that's from a geico commercial bro,unless your talking about another post :)
what are you using for dirt? im in promix and coco 50/50 its very well drained so almost impossible to overwater.i think all dirt farmers should give a bag of peat a shot one time,you might find your funk ;) thanks for your service to this beautiful country old man,got me by 20 years but im fading fast hahaha.peace

sixstring

sixstring

i like your royal rumble. it looks a lot like my wreckage.yours is a little frostier and obviously alot more purple. but the overal structure of the buds is very similar.

your lucky to be able to grow so many different kinds of dope weed. if you wouldnt mind, maybe you could help me out, im about to buy a number of seeds what do you think of my choices

warlock
dubble dutch
mazar
chocoate chunk
master kush;)

ive heard these are all really good dense sog plants. potent too. thought different web research ive done
sorry ox,you must have edited this after I answered before.i haven't grown any of those cept the mk,but I have smoked a bunch of the mazar and I really liked it.i used to get it when I did my drop at a dispencery,I always got to pick one top shelf strain to grab a few nugs cause dude was just cool like that and he recommended I try the mazar and I never picked anything different after trying it lol.not sure on the choc chunk but if its from the same lines as chocolope it should be decent,i have smoked the chocolope cause its been floating around here for a good year now.i don't care for chocolate flavored weed but the buzz is fantastic.

papamike74

papamike74

lol,that's from a geico commercial bro,unless your talking about another post :)
what are you using for dirt? im in promix and coco 50/50 its very well drained so almost impossible to overwater.i think all dirt farmers should give a bag of peat a shot one time,you might find your funk ;) thanks for your service to this beautiful country old man,got me by 20 years but im fading fast hahaha.peace
Got the geico thing, was meant for another comment, something about "straight Deebo" whatever thjat is. hope its good at least lol

oxanaca

oxanaca

don't make fun of an old man trying his best and leaning on y'all to learn. And please easy on the *urban* slang, I'm a 65 y/o Marine and don't quite connect. Peace
BTW Six, dirt and she was indeed over-watered
got me by 40 years

sixstring

sixstring

missed the dirt thing....Happy Frog and Ocean Forest and 400w HPS/MH
so whats your feed setup and nutrient line?i still think give something like promix or sunshine mix or even the roots 707 a shot,just a bag and just 1 or 2 plants side by side with your normal mix.im betting you will like the results.weed likes a bit drier/airy soil and the happy frog is some heavy stuff.dont get me wrong I seen some good grows in it,but its not nearly as forgiving as peat based stuff for not so perfect conditions and growers.only downfall with light soils is more watering,but with that comes more adjustments when things go wrong.its quicker to fix because you don't have the long wait times between waterings.or keep your soil and get a few airpots to keep things dryer,fabric pots would also work well with the heavier soils.
heres the masterkush on soil and hydro for comparision,ill take the soil smoke every time,even though the dro comes out way bigger yield wise ;)
promix with no co2
Mk 55 days promix coco 036
Mk chop promix  023

hydro and co2 @ 1200-1500 ppm
Mk dro
Mk dro  co2 025

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

U set up a chiller and get keep those roots sitting in a healthy res of fresh nutes and water i think u would change ur opinion on that one there.. Especially when i was growing with pro series and a minimal flush the quality and taste of my nuggs was second to none im really surprised u say that. Chiller and cooler res temps and proper nutes is where its at if it flavor ur shooting for i promise..
Thats one chunky MK beast tho man Pr0ps

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking nice and healthy as always. the number 2 wifi bx is gonna grow just like the beast you have in bloom now looks like number 3 might be similar as well. the last 2 are taking after the pacific g13 it looks like. looking like 2 differnt phenos on the plum first seems to be like one i had that ended up growing like gdp with stretch grapey smell. your other one might be the one i was calling the pop tart pheno cant really tell so much just yet

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Got the geico thing, was meant for another comment, something about "straight Deebo" whatever thjat is. hope its good at least lol
Nah just bustin balls! Deebo was a bully in the movie "friday", he takes things! It was funny cause after sixes long pic post your first statment was "on to other things" which was literally hilarious as this is sixes thread. No worries, just having fun!

Top Bottom