Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

god damn it, I knew it was a bad idea coming back onto the forums, everything looks sweet as usual bro. I can't see any pics over at the other place, your rumble pics here really hit a sore spot with me. lol

sorry man,i wish it was you posting some pics of her offspring.
six kills it!
not too long ago white here had some of the rrx going that looked like clones to this rumble man they were fuckin beautiful.but he got cut short on the grow :( but he has mad skillz no doubt and taught me some shizzle with coco :)

green bastard

green bastard

sorry man,i wish it was you posting some pics of her offspring.

not too long ago white here had some of the rrx going that looked like clones to this rumble man they were fuckin beautiful.but he got cut short on the grow :( but he has mad skillz no doubt and taught me some shizzle with coco :)
sorry to hear that white buddy....welcome back here will be lookin forward to see what you have in store for us in thefuture....I know by lookin at sixs pics that he just slays the grows he says your good.....your good!

sixstring

sixstring

I forget the numbers now but it was short of a pound by more then i thought she would be.i wanna say 11 oz.her clones will make a full boat easy lol.im gonna let those stretch out as much as they want.i always put new stuff as close as possible to my tube to control the unknown lol.same with the gold dust, I really didn't expect her to stay so short but now i know.plus i just put all new bulbs in there so it's on bro :)

SFguy

SFguy

that royal rumble looks DANK!!! sorta like a blackberry Kush im drooling on my keyboard right now thinkin about some blackberry or lavender

Tnelz

Tnelz

Six just curious do u keep a small piece of the sun in ur grow room? Lol. For Christ sake! Awesome bro. All I can say. Other that what I said. Sorry. Stoned!

DAT

DAT

i love them all 6string!:cool: awesome awesome gardening!:DRoyal Rumble is gorgeous.. I like the dark leaves and the undergrowth so bright green. that's wicked nice contrast.how the hell did that happen? I don't think I have seen any ganja grow like that before. Did you suddley drop the temps to create such a dramatic change in color? I really really dig the masterkush buds.. looking nice and sativa with huge long colas. whats the guess on how many weeks she will take? massive yield there. massive! .:Dno fuckin doubt. u got so many fuckin leaves too! what you going to do with all the leaves are you into hash?so jealus my ARc donsent have many leaves and my hash dreams look futile. I found some hysterical pictures of your man. George W. buSh in my favorite tattoo flash book.lol.. what about one of these for a tattoo on yu O o oh how sexy.lmao! have a fantastic weekend 6string. stay lit:blackalien::cool:

End of Week 8 Flower ArC 001
End of Week 8 Flower ArC 003
sixstring

sixstring

i love them all 6string!:cool: awesome awesome gardening!:DRoyal Rumble is gorgeous.. I like the dark leaves and the undergrowth so bright green. that's wicked nice contrast.how the hell did that happen? I don't think I have seen any ganja grow like that before. Did you suddley drop the temps to create such a dramatic change in color? I really really dig the masterkush buds.. looking nice and sativa with huge long colas. whats the guess on how many weeks she will take? massive yield there. massive! .:Dno fuckin doubt. u got so many fuckin leaves too! what you going to do with all the leaves are you into hash?so jealus my ARc donsent have many leaves and my hash dreams look futile. I found some hysterical pictures of your man. George W. buSh in my favorite tattoo flash book.lol.. what about one of these for a tattoo on yu O o oh how sexy.lmao! have a fantastic weekend 6string. stay lit:blackalien::cool:
dat's crazy :clown: im running all my girls the same way and lately that's @ about 76-78f lights on and 68-70f at night.but that rumble goes dark like that no matter where you run her,shes just dat special :D
I can dig the pic of my boy gw all pimped out but billy C with that chocolate sweetness looks pimpmaster as well lol.

been a long day of plowin snow and argument but im plenty baked now and happy to be here.thanks for all the responces in here ya'all ,peace

sixstring

sixstring

So I tried to get a pic of the gold dust.nugget I.pulled to test for aromas but my camera got stuck:confused:
20140119 011251

so heres the.gold dust, she smells real floral like ya stuck your.face into a cooler full of roses at the florist shop lol.maybe a hint of lemon in there but super sticky.
20140111 120111

Top Bottom