Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

thanks for the kind words guys,been a min since i chopped these Chemdog D x gsc crosses and some are already in the middle of there second run.i really liked #4 and 5 alot and #5 was the best yielder as well.
first run of
Cookie 2 006

this is the second run of #2,my wifes fav so i think theres like 3 of these goin now lol.
Gsc 2

and some pics of #4
Cookies 4026
Gsc 4 037
Gsc 4 038

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Good to see ur back bro, I took a much needed break from growing and the web this summer myself, and im back with a vengeance, I got some new things in the works, I did some pollen chuckin and have a few new crosses coming out soon I cant wait to see how they do keep up the great work and stay safe..............GM

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
glad your back bro, that Double D Haze is gonna have some nice phenos in it. looking for that Chemdog D with added haze influence. i spoke with JJ NYC about making this cross a few years back but never got around to it. I used his D haze Chemdog D x O.haze(2 males) and crossed them back to the Chemdog D cut. so it reads like this Chemdog D X D Haze. these could have soem stretch so you may want to flower your first ones a bit smaller/shorter then normal.

Stalks

Stalks

Glad to see you're back! You inspired me to use the promix/coco with jacks, and it kicked fucking ass!

Unfortunately I just shut it down till I can move out in June! That's right fucking June, so you better keep throwing up those sick ass pics to fill a missing part of my life lol.

sixstring

sixstring

lil update from the flower pad.took one my own crosses down and i cant wait to try this girl:)
rr x rrx
Rr x rrx 024
Rr x rrx 027
Rr x rrx chop 003
Rr x rrx chop 010
Rr x rrx chop 020

another cross im stoked about mkx #1 & #2 both getting close to the finish line
#1 has just a few more days maybe a week
Mkx 1 022

#2 has prolly another 10-14 days left
Mkx 2 023
Mkx 2  024