• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Screenshot 2015 11 24 23 15 41

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I assume overdose but have you seen anything stating cause of death. It is sad but I assume the reason he was able to make such great music was because of the drug use and wonder if he would of made that music without it. A lot of talented artists seem to get inspiration from their experience with drug use.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
What up my man...@sixstring

As always it is disappointing to come thru here...just playing...always killing it!

How is the Stardawgs? and How is that West Coast Bubba? Is it dense or more airy can't really tell from the pics...and G-Damn it don't be shy about any details...I haven't been online for a while so give me details like I was 86'd from the best strip club in town or sumn..and there's a new girl in town!

Like the Avatar...I finally deciding to take up an actual effort at hunting as I was a city raised river rat Executive kid...lol...I had no luck but my Brother-In-Law took his first buck...got a nice 5 by 4 White Tail

I will be checking back...trying to get back into it...

sixstring

sixstring

What up my man...@sixstring

As always it is disappointing to come thru here...just playing...always killing it!

How is the Stardawgs? and How is that West Coast Bubba? Is it dense or more airy can't really tell from the pics...and G-Damn it don't be shy about any details...I haven't been online for a while so give me details like I was 86'd from the best strip club in town or sumn..and there's a new girl in town!

Like the Avatar...I finally deciding to take up an actual effort at hunting as I was a city raised river rat Executive kid...lol...I had no luck but my Brother-In-Law took his first buck...got a nice 5 by 4 White Tail

I will be checking back...trying to get back into it...
holy smokes i thought you gave up weed and became a preist or a monk bwahahahaha.shit bro the west coast bubbas are up in smoke,its all a blurr now i cant even remember lol.naw the #1 was a better yielder both nice n dense but #2 had the looks n smells,real chemy smellin and tasted almost like ya just did a shot of lemon pledge :) i kept a cut of #2 to run again.
but south side flame is the fan favorite here as far as your stuff.got a couple pigs of her in late flower now so stay tuned doggie .
boy once you shoot a deer you will be forever hooked,you'll spend all your time and money chasin a ghost haha.i put a doe in the freezer in oct during bow season thank god cause these fuckerz are drivin me nutz right now.we need some damn snow!!! i got 8 bucks still teasing my cams but only the lil guy will come out in the light lol.im only after the one 8 pt the rest need to grow another year imo.
so heres all the lil fuckaz
3 pt wide
Buck 1
Buck 2  6pt
Buck 3 4pt
Buck 4 wide 3pt
Buck 5 spike
Buck 6 6pt fatty

this lil dude i call billy,billy button buck lol
Buck 7 billy

this is the shooter,shitstick
Shitstick 8pt
Shitstick shooter 402am

and i guess he's a stoner,likes to hang out at 420am lol bottom right corner,had a good pic there at 419 but i thought this was kinda funny
Bigboy stoner

Top Bottom