Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

yo green bastage,feel free to post up pics or whatever anytime,i never mind a good thread jackin lol,i like that ll x lavender man,nice work.

more of a haze type spicey hashy smell but it does still have some type of lemon or tangerine undertones when ya bust up a nug.but I could see that going away is it gets a good cure.
just had to make sure bro!....thanks man!

sixstring

sixstring

just had to make sure bro!....thanks man!

its all goot mang!! :cool:
Love your gals Six, your buds are beautiful, I really enjoy your thread/pics!!
thanks bro,but I hope I don't disappoint ya with this next post,its veg pics:(

heres some train wreck comin down the pipe,got 5 lil ones like this just hoping for 3 or 4 females,peace

Tw1
Tw2

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
green manalishi- Pacific g13 x 88 g13/hashplant.

@sixstrings the bx1 is coming out just the way i want her to be, whitefire in male/female seed form. A buddy got a small one going right now looks just like yours. the thing has been topped once and it has formed a perfect canopy with like 8 tops. was yours easy to train?

sixstring

sixstring

green manalishi- Pacific g13 x 88 g13/hashplant.

@sixstrings the bx1 is coming out just the way i want her to be, whitefire in male/female seed form. A buddy got a small one going right now looks just like yours. the thing has been topped once and it has formed a perfect canopy with like 8 tops. was yours easy to train?
real easy to take care of man,i think I topped the big one 2 times but it looked good after just one.that second topping was just to keep her off the lights and was just a few branches.

Top Bottom