Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Sneak peek at the plum princess #2 girl, man what big leaves she has :) i have a few more shots on my pc I'll load later.peazy

20140306 092405

DAT

DAT

:cool::Dyou have one of the most beautiful gardens and some of the happiest looking plants I have ever seen!!!. :Dyou got some serious skillz and talent.is it easy for you Sixstring? do you have a simple approach or is it very time consuming taking care of your garden?

sixstring

sixstring

:cool::Dyou have one of the most beautiful gardens and some of the happiest looking plants I have ever seen!!!. :Dyou got some serious skillz and talent.is it easy for you Sixstring? do you have a simple approach or is it very time consuming taking care of your garden?

thanks dat,your gunna make me blush :shy: its a lot of work but I do enjoy it most the time.i try to keep it simple but there really aint nothing simple about running 15 plus strains at any given time and trying to rotate plants in and out on a 5 to 7 day turn lol.I prolly put in about 30 hours a week on plant care between veg and flower and another 10-15 on the trimming/curing side plus my wife prolly trims for 15 plus hours a week,sometimes a bit less,sometimes more.if you count her canna cooking its def 20 hours a week :eek:

I try to play by the rules given,and im way below my plant counts by over 50% of what the state allows but I run like this to stay as close as possible to my weight limits at all times.we are only allowed 2.5 oz per patient,which is a complete joke based on the 12 plants per patient numbers.i have 5,she has 5 plus we both have cards so 12 x 2.5 oz is my limit.basiclly if I cut 2 nice plants im over lol,but I make it work for the most part and my peeps are always happy :)

speaking of happy,this stone free #2 seems pretty damn happy eh:D

Stone free 2  3 6 025

Sf 2 lights out 3 6 026

and a couple wifi bx shots #2 here is actually behind #3 by a bit
Wifi bx 2  lights out 3 6 001

and #3
Wifi bx 3 lights out 3 6 023

Wifi bx 3 lights out 3 6 008

sixstring

sixstring

so the assclown is next in line to come down,just gotta flush some color out of her this week and she should be
goot- ta- go :cool:

Ac lights out 3 6 004
Ac lights out 3 6 006
Ac lights out 3 6 014
Ac lights out 3 6 015

and heres a shot of each of the plum princess at lights out,i think both these bitchs will be waaay too tall for my setup,so ill prolly have to break a few necks in here soon:eek:

#1 pp
Plum pr 1 003

#2 pp took a cut of this one but I prolly need a cut of #1 as well:)
Plum pr 2

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

so the assclown is next in line to come down,just gotta flush some color out of her this week and she should be
goot- ta- go :cool:

View attachment 386233 View attachment 386234 View attachment 386235 View attachment 386236

and heres a shot of each of the plum princess at lights out,i think both these bitchs will be waaay too tall for my setup,so ill prolly have to break a few necks in here soon:eek:

#1 pp
View attachment 386237

#2 pp took a cut of this one but I prolly need a cut of #1 as well:)
View attachment 386238

Looking sexy SIX! Assclown? Knew a few round my way Lol. Killin it as always brother.
Respect

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah your gonna love the smell on Plum Princess 1, its llooking like the pheno i had that had a strawberry pop tart smell.

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Just finished reading your thread man. WOW Great Plants man its amazing how you grow so many strains with such amazing consistency. Its such a labor of love.

sixstring

sixstring

Looking good as always Broski!

Wish I was confident enuff with soil...the way soil plants grow is awesome! Damn it Hydro just works for me...lol

you should run a plant or 2 in soil or coco like jackdupp does in some smaller square pots just for shizzles n gigglez bro :)
number one im thinking is taking after the Chemdog's Sister and 2 looks to be kinda on the urkle side.

you talkin bout the plum princess right?i cant believe how fast these 2 are growing man,#2 will be 6 foot in no time,maybe by morning lol.
Looking sexy SIX! Assclown? Knew a few round my way Lol. Killin it as always brother.
Respect

:asshat::clown: :D
yeah your gonna love the smell on Plum Princess 1, its llooking like the pheno i had that had a strawberry pop tart smell.

I fuckin love strawberry poptarts with that white frosting!!
Looking hella nice in there six got some sweet colors again i swear u have the purple touch man nice work as always!

thanks man,bout to toss up some green,but im hoping it goes purps :)
Looking good there 6! What's up with this assclown you talk if? Very interesting!! :)

theres goes the neighborhood :rolleyes: good to see ya over here bro
Just finished reading your thread man. WOW Great Plants man its amazing how you grow so many strains with such amazing consistency. Its such a labor of love.

thanks for stopping in and reading the thread boomer,got a whole mess of new shit coming along so stick around.

couple more wifi bx shots for kid.im gunna run out of room for the midget helpers soon if this shit keeps up :banghead:

wifibx #2
Wifi bx 2   3 9 14 016

wifi bx # 4
Wifi bx 4 3 9 14 021

wifi bx #5
Wifi bx 5  3 9 14 020

and a mk i just took down :greedy:
Shop mk 3 9 14 001

Shop mk 3 9 14 003

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Dude that wifi number 5 is going to be humongous bro holy shyz that things gonna be a beast! Killing it in here bro!
Those wifi have a really sexxy shade of green on them too idk how u keep the so healthy for so long u show things in here that shouldnt be possible talk about maxxing out ur spot to its fullest potential u bring it to a whole new level.
I hate u haha

sixstring

sixstring

Thanks ya ' all @PaperStreet that #5 is Def beast but it's the only one I'm still not 100% sure is a girl.it has 2 or 3 spots that appear to have hairs developing but yeah man i still got my eye on it .#4 showed real late as well so I'm thinking 5 must be fem also.think those last 2 plants got a 16 week veg, maybe 15 so they should be uuuuuge. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom