Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Have u seen any that take after ur breeding mom? Those plants look excellent.
the first one he took down was very close, so im sure 2 is gonna be close as well. the mom dosent really purple up though so that has to come from the green manalishi side. but the hard dense buds is from the wifi momma for sure as none of the manalishi had those hard dense buds.
#5 has some real thick stems and i think your right about #2 she is alot like that first plant.
how far along are 2,4 and 5?

sixstring

sixstring

didnt feel like retyping all this so its copied :meh:

So heres a lil reality check for six, was just doing my normal watering and maintenance and noticed the plum princess #1 that I liked so much and also the one I have 3 clones of has started putting out both male and female flowers, son of a
sad.png

nice big almost 3 weeks flowering monster I have to cut down, mother #@cker lol.so heres how I handle this shit cause imo there aint no way to move them without getting some pollen to fall.i fill a sprayer with water and soak n the piss out of them and also mist the plant next to it and then with my sharpest snips I start carefully cutting and removing branches one by one till its down and bagged.then I spray the plants around it again.done, bring in a fresh plant from veg and back in da game baby
smile.png

heres some damn pics
sad.png
it smelled awesome sweet like it was gunna be pure plums, oh well.

20140320 152119
20140319 190405
20140320 145338
20140320 145830
20140320 150809
20140320 145109

sixstring

sixstring

Nice catch! Can't have trannies running wild in the garden lol. How often do you top? I need to start bushing out my bitches!

What up 6er.theres really no set pattern to my madness bro other than I try to top seedlings close to the same, usually ill top them around the 6th node when they have 8 or 10 sets and later ill take the bottom set off.so im working with the center of the plant in my tiny mind lol.then I just randomly top them as they grow into the floros and keep them bushy till flower.kush might get hit 4 or 5 times in a 10 wk veg . some leggy stuff like this train wreck gets topped/pruned more.i have removed cross branching on these tw 3 or 4 times.but I wou l d rather have too many topps and just thin the plants in flower in the first few weeks.

papamike74

papamike74

Where would we be w/o the likes of you to guide the likes of me? Just went through a complete sterilization caused by persistent 2-spotted mites and white flies. With this now resolved I would ask your input re: coco and GH nutes. Specifically when INYO (lol) would I start feeding from sprout using royal gold tupur medium. I will drain to waste watering to maintain moisture in soil. All prior efforts have been in Happy Frog and Ocean Garden with fair results, but I recall you had suggested the coco so here I am O great one taking your best advise.

sixstring

sixstring

Where would we be w/o the likes of you to guide the likes of me? Just went through a complete sterilization caused by persistent 2-spotted mites and white flies. With this now resolved I would ask your input re: coco and GH nutes. Specifically when INYO (lol) would I start feeding from sprout using royal gold tupur medium. I will drain to waste watering to maintain moisture in soil. All prior efforts have been in Happy Frog and Ocean Garden with fair results, but I recall you had suggested the coco so here I am O great one taking your best advise.
idk about O great one lol but for the coco i would precharge it with calmag plus just because i always have the stuff on hand and coco needs some cal to get started @ around 300-400 ppm for seeds and cuts or .6 to .8 ec if you dont have the calmag dont worry just use the gh nutes as the precharge,it has plenty of cal/mag @ the same numbers.im guessing you have the flora series 3 part but at any rate i used the flora without the grow,just micro and bloom mixed 50/50 to start and towards the end of flower i was mixing more like 70% bloom 30% micro @ about 850-900ppm or 1.7 to 1.8 ec. i learned that micro/bloom recipe from a coco master about 2 years ago and it worked real nice.@whiteak80 had some fantastic lookin plants and it worked for me in several dif brands of coco,i ended up with house & garden because its cleaner imo and always rinsed well.some of the cheaper coco can be salty so you need to rinse it and then precharge.i still clone alot of stuff in 100% coco with the gh nutes @ 400ppm and they root much faster then my soil/coco mix.

feel free to toss up some pics of the new crop when ya get it all settled in,peace

papamike74

papamike74

idk about O great one lol but for the coco i would precharge it with calmag plus just because i always have the stuff on hand and coco needs some cal to get started @ around 300-400 ppm for seeds and cuts or .6 to .8 ec if you dont have the calmag dont worry just use the gh nutes as the precharge,it has plenty of cal/mag @ the same numbers.im guessing you have the flora series 3 part but at any rate i used the flora without the grow,just micro and bloom mixed 50/50 to start and towards the end of flower i was mixing more like 70% bloom 30% micro @ about 850-900ppm or 1.7 to 1.8 ec. i learned that micro/bloom recipe from a coco master about 2 years ago and it worked real nice.@whiteak80 had some fantastic lookin plants and it worked for me in several dif brands of coco,i ended up with house & garden because its cleaner imo and always rinsed well.some of the cheaper coco can be salty so you need to rinse it and then precharge.i still clone alot of stuff in 100% coco with the gh nutes @ 400ppm and they root much faster then my soil/coco mix.

feel free to toss up some pics of the new crop when ya get it all settled in,peace
will be happy to keep you in the loop,haha, I would be lost otherwise. I am assuming that all #s are cc's/ml's to gallon. Do you re-water with runoff or is this discarded and fresh solution applied each watering? That begs the ? of how much to water. I have heard from 2-6 X's a cycle, keeping medium moist but not wet.

sixstring

sixstring

will be happy to keep you in the loop,haha, I would be lost otherwise. I am assuming that all #s are cc's/ml's to gallon. Do you re-water with runoff or is this discarded and fresh solution applied each watering? That begs the ? of how much to water. I have heard from 2-6 X's a cycle, keeping medium moist but not wet.

Those feed numbers I.posted are just general strengths for getting started and are based on using a tds or ec meter.as far as the feed times you should ask a dtw grower but I always see the best plants being fed 2x a day.with dtw you let the runoff go down the drain and always use fresh nutes.my grow style in coco was just.like growing in dirt, just water to saturation but no runoff and just make sure they didnt get too dry.coco tends to salt up pretty fast if you let it dry out so using a dtw system and watering 2x daily should keep them looking good.gl

papamike74

papamike74

Those feed numbers I.posted are just general strengths for getting started and are based on using a tds or ec meter.as far as the feed times you should ask a dtw grower but I always see the best plants being fed 2x a day.with dtw you let the runoff go down the drain and always use fresh nutes.my grow style in coco was just.like growing in dirt, just water to saturation but no runoff and just make sure they didnt get too dry.coco tends to salt up pretty fast if you let it dry out so using a dtw system and watering 2x daily should keep them looking good.gl
Drain, duh. Waste, duh. Thx Sixstring. Peace

sixstring

sixstring

say whaaaaaa,bitch betta has ma money :clown: some stone free from gage green,this the #2 pheno is about a week out.
Veg n bloom sf 2 059
Veg n bloom sf 2 061

and some more gage green,mendo queen x grapestomper #3,this will get another run cause it came out just like the grapestomper and i dig it!!
Veg n bloom mqxgs 3 051
Veg n bloom mqxgs 3 052
Veg n bloom mqxgs3 050

those^^^ were from a few days ago,chopped this one down today so ill get some better pics up later,peace

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

say whaaaaaa,bitch betta has ma money :clown: some stone free from gage green,this the #2 pheno is about a week out.
View attachment 392153 View attachment 392154

and some more gage green,mendo queen x grapestomper #3,this will get another run cause it came out just like the grapestomper and i dig it!!
View attachment 392149 View attachment 392151 View attachment 392152

those^^^ were from a few days ago,chopped this one down today so ill get some better pics up later,peace

Looking danky six! REAL frosty over there brother.
Respect

sixstring

sixstring

some updated wifi bx shots from a few days ago.#3 is the oldest so i'll show her first.about a week to go on her,maybe 10 days
Veg n bloom wifi 3 041
Veg n bloom wifi 3 043

#2 went from not so great to now we're talkin lol.i didnt do a very good job of vegging this plant but she has come around nice in flower.2 7 3 have very similar smells to #1,that sweet aroma with a hint of fuel in the back.
Veg n bloom wifi 2 034
Veg n bloom wifi 2 039
Veg n bloom wifi2 033

and this is the #4 at about 2.5 wks i think maybe 3 now,this one is turning out to be my fav just by how easy it grows and the stacking im seeing.no sweet smells yet but alot of skunky smell just from bumping her during feeds.
Veg n bloom wifi 4 036
Veg n bloom wifi 4 038

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

some updated wifi bx shots from a few days ago.#3 is the oldest so i'll show her first.about a week to go on her,maybe 10 days
View attachment 392218 View attachment 392219

#2 went from not so great to now we're talkin lol.i didnt do a very good job of vegging this plant but she has come around nice in flower.2 7 3 have very similar smells to #1,that sweet aroma with a hint of fuel in the back.
View attachment 392216 View attachment 392217 View attachment 392222

and this is the #4 at about 2.5 wks i think maybe 3 now,this one is turning out to be my fav just by how easy it grows and the stacking im seeing.no sweet smells yet but alot of skunky smell just from bumping her during feeds.
View attachment 392220 View attachment 392221

Righteous six. Those are some elegant plant's bro.
Respect

Top Bottom