Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrsMcGreggor

MrsMcGreggor

I think the boards are 65 each,heatsinks are about 25,drivers are 70 x 2 plus the framework and misc.wire,screws,ect.add 5x cree and heatsinks at 60 per and another 70 for that driver as well.think I paid 75 for the qb and 50 for the cree back then.harvested 22oz on the first run under that panel,at 275 an oz I got paid back pretty quick.wholesale to dispose around here is crazy anywhere from 1800 to 2400 I still manage 4 my way and when I really need to lose weight I'll take 24 doing multiple units at once.but I prefer to let it trickle out at full price :)

HOW can your remember all DAT...
takes another look at 6's bud. an a puff off er pipe.
what was I saying?? o ya
HOW CAN YOU REMEMBER ALL DAT?

cough ... cough cough as a cloud of smoke envelopes da keyboard
yet der was somthing I came here to tell ya.
what was that???
Edit:
I REMEMBER NOW!
finaly got hold of Olly...
will let ya know how it all works out
OR if it all go's HORRABLY wrong
will send out smoke singals

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Morning Mrs m, seen Mac sneaking about as well. Up north for a visit with my grandson,just turned 3 on 4/19 yeah we missed it by a day haha.still easy to remember his birthday.got him a electric Jeep and he took to the snow with a quickness
IMG 20180421 143959126
IMG 20180421 153316269

It's finally melting here north of traverse City :)

MrsMcGreggor

MrsMcGreggor

still have snow here to.
SUPPOSTO stay above freezing at NIGHT this week.
Six 1

THIS IS KILLING ME
not even ONE potato or onion planted!
grumble grumble grumble
YET
da basement is getting fuller
an floors staying DRY.. yes so far the DIY weeping system
Buldge pump an paver floor is working
{its a mirical}
Six 2

Six 3

finaly da BEES are supposto arrive THIS coming week.
last year I ended up with 3.5 GALLONS of honey.
yum yum

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I think the boards are 65 each,heatsinks are about 25,drivers are 70 x 2 plus the framework and misc.wire,screws,ect.add 5x cree and heatsinks at 60 per and another 70 for that driver as well.think I paid 75 for the qb and 50 for the cree back then.harvested 22oz on the first run under that panel,at 275 an oz I got paid back pretty quick.wholesale to dispose around here is crazy anywhere from 1800 to 2400 I still manage 4 my way and when I really need to lose weight I'll take 24 doing multiple units at once.but I prefer to let it trickle out at full price :)
So do I. Haha not a bad investment.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Sheeeet man,I didn't think I would ever see ya post again bro,I may have to break out the gdk pics fer ole times sake .how ya been man?
Been good bro u know just chilling doing the legit thing playing in and developing dirt haha damn it's great to see you still at it! Have been creeping from time to time tryna live vicariously thru you all..
Yes I'd love to see some snaps of the gdk bro let's see haha have u done anything new with it? Tried to soak a bean not to long ago didn't have any luck but maybe they just needs someone to give them proper love son!
Lol man good to see you all!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Dude thanks man I don't believe I ever got to see those!
How did she do in your set up far as yield did she hold her own?
There's a monster pheno in there that dbls those cola sizes with rock hard grape wine stinky nasty skunky stanky doodoo man. Would have been awesome if u snatched it!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I just been flying under the radar ..

I only pop in every once in a while over here .. saw you popped up and few others from the old spot ..

Hello Mrs ..
sorry for the light hijack six, quick question baked how was the motor breath mother you used for the milkshake cross? im popping a bunch of seeds looking for soem moms for a few peeps out here in cali and these keep calling me or the silvertip how was she? you can just privite message me if its an issue i dont want to tread on the thread

Top Bottom