Skunk #1 (Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold by Mel Frank - Todd McCormick

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Those are nice and hardy looking. I'm kicking myself for not getting those. Instead I got both nl2 and nl5 and then skywalker og x nl5 for my freebie.
Anything from AG is a good grab. You'll enjoy them, it'll be awhile before I grow any of those out myself.

(I'm not sure if it's coincidence or what but it really seems like "regular" seeds in general are just more robust, just my 2 cents, and only one grow with regulars so far, the jury is still out)

Have so much on the plate id like to get too here. So many beans, not enough tents. #FirstWorldProblems 😁

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
My first round of cuttings are hanging in there. Took them out of the tent for some good ole fashioned recharge, the sun. They were sleeping just now, and a little water logged. (Dam heavy hand for watering)
PXL 20240203 205337697PORTRAIT

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
What was that in the bowl? Brown sugar?
Yes, the universal ingredient to make plant fermented juice. You weigh it out in equal weights to the fruit or plant that you are using and let it ferment for about a week.
(The aloe weighed 12 ounces, I then weighed out 12 ounces of brown sugar) we'll let that do it's magic for a week or so then strain the juice from the plant matter and have a shelf stable aloe nutrient. Can use it for seed starting, clone propagation, and foliar spray applications. Maybe even as a root drench. (Helping to defend against pests and disease, and enhance root development. )

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
We cleaned up the cuttings and removed decaying leaves, topped it with some fresh soil. Freakn bag had a gang of gnats. Sprayed some Azamax top soil of the cuttings and sprayed a gang of it in the soil bag. Should be enough nutrients in the pots to keep these ladies happy till they get 10-12 inches tall. We might foliar spray with some kelp here and there. They are back in the tent.
PXL 20240203 225541642PORTRAIT

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Well crud .. I fried my clones (in the humidity dome). 😐 I had the lighting maxed out the whole time 😒 what I thought was a 01 was actually a 10! LMFAO..wow ..was wondering why they we're curling so unusual 😂.. I was looking at the monitor upside down this whole time ..crud crud crud... We'll see if they can recover, poor ladies. 😟
PXL 20240204 184141468

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well crud .. I fried my clones (in the humidity dome). 😐 I had the lighting maxed out the whole time 😒 what I thought was a 01 was actually a 10! LMFAO..wow ..was wondering why they we're curling so unusual 😂.. I was looking at the monitor upside down this whole time ..crud crud crud... We'll see if they can recover, poor ladies. 😟
They can 100% did you trim leaf points yet?
I am a neglectful clonesman. I let them sit in it waaaay too long, sometimes they look rough. But with the numbers I run, and I just being me, sometimes it gets overlooked. So my point, as long as you don’t cook them anymore, you should be ok. Just don’t put them in anything larger than a solo for sure. I wouldn’t trip. 👊🏻🤡

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
They can 100% did you trim leaf points yet?
I am a neglectful clonesman. I let them sit in it waaaay too long, sometimes they look rough. But with the numbers I run, and I just being me, sometimes it gets overlooked. So my point, as long as you don’t cook them anymore, you should be ok. Just don’t put them in anything larger than a solo for sure. I wouldn’t trip. 👊🏻🤡
Thanks.. ! I turned off the light, see if 4 hours of darkness will help before turning them on again (on low!) lol.. alright, thanks for the vote of confidence CApt. 😊

Putthataway

Putthataway

View attachment 2114642
Did the same thing only i started on the seedlings. It was frying some turned it down and they ended up lanky. Turned up the light from 1 and it killed another.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
"#3 was male, the rest were female #1 showed slight elevated signal, so keep an eye on it, but pretty sure it is female"

That was the text I got from the leaf tissue tests results before transplanting to final pots

Well today after doing another check around.... Balls. 😐 #1 grew some hairy balls. 😞

PXL 20240205 044640361
PXL 20240205 045939732
PXL 20240205 050109708

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
IMG 8544
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I texted this fellow about it (asking for a confirmation) and he's all beside himself all mad saying I should sue the fucker who sold me the beans ..I'm like man, it was just one plant dude, why you madder than me?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm like whatever,
Really? Want me to talk them off the ledge? Learn them a couple thangs about the seed game? Because unless he bought fems, well, there’s no candle you can use to check to see what’s what like a chicken egg……FFS. 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom