Skunk #1 (Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold by Mel Frank - Todd McCormick

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Still dope that Todd is so interactive with his customers
He makes me so proud. I've chatted with him many times under many names and he's always been a champ about it. Even making a video for one of my aliases to prove it was really him on Facebook. It was just an alias and he still proved himself.

I guess everyone has a...hero? Idol? Whatever...Todd's mine lol. Rasta Jeff too. I know there's more but those guys are on my Mt Rushmore. I dig the Mass Medical guy and Tony Green too.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I've read some debates on other boards about doing this. If you think that most plants sex about 6 weeks, not really much time saved by taking a cut, rooting it, then flipping for a couple weeks is the consensus I've come up to🤷‍♂️ Still dope that Todd is so interactive with his customers
I dropped the cut in with it's mother just now. Just to see, but great point on the that.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
He makes me so proud. I've chatted with him many times under many names and he's always been a champ about it. Even making a video for one of my aliases to prove it was really him on Facebook. It was just an alias and he still proved himself.

I guess everyone has a...hero? Idol? Whatever...Todd's mine lol. Rasta Jeff too. I know there's more but those guys are on my Mt Rushmore. I dig the Mass Medical guy and Tony Green too.
Todd had me at Woody Harrelson. 😂 😂 Reading through his book (semi bio) he was advocating for marijuana rights when it had a big fat bullseye on it. And like you said, very approachable.

Last edited:
ACSippi

ACSippi

He's a brave guy  and paid the price. Hes done more for cannabis then he'll ever get credit for. Imho yeah he has accolades but none of them touches his character that represents him for the past 30 years. He's a Legend. Alright let me stop 🤣

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
He's a brave guy  and paid the price. Hes done more for cannabis then he'll ever get credit for. Imho yeah he has accolades but none of them touches his character that represents him for the past 30 years. He's a Legend. Alright let me stop 🤣
Nah man, I get it. I try to hold it in but from this thread I think everyone's figured me out..😂 Anyways, all this regular talk has me wanting to try a feminized seed. Coming up on another thread... Strawberry Gorilla. Gonna see what I can get out of just one pot in a 4x2.
PXL 20240207 040012572

P

Putthataway

Briefly talking to Todd here and he dropped some really cool advice on how to sex your plants (from regular seed), I'm blown away how easy it is.

After your (regular seed) plants get about a foot tall, take a cut and get that going straight into flowering schedule, (after it's rooted of course) and within a week or two it will sex. You now know the sex of the plants (that are still in veg). You'll want to obviously tag your cuts to their corresponding mothers.

I wish I had kept the two clones I had in the humidity dome. And the one cut I left outside, out of (the no dicks rule) I pulled it out of the pot and tossed it on the ground this morning (I kept it to test its adaptability to the cold weather outside, for a possible outdoor grow next year). Come to find it on the ground still trying to live..lol, freakn plants are survivors. I'm gonna take this cut straight into 12/12 cycle and see if this thing grows a pair or not.

sOME NERD SHIT GOING ON.

View attachment 2115960
Pretty neat. I have awful success getting clones going. The only ones I have ever got to work the rock wool ended up dead, I put it them in a cup of water and eventually they rooted but took forever. By the time I get mine to root I would probably be ready to flip. Lol.

Side note awesome he communicates with you. I had a few beans that failed to pop. I thought about contacting him about it. I bought 50 so I didn’t. Had I bought ten I certainly would have been trying to get a replacement. I lost track of the failed because I tried using the ac affinity propagation system and the light fried the seedlings going from 01-2 on the light when it was stretching the other seedlings. I also had it upside down the first day at 10 thinking it was on 1 the very first day and it didn’t fry the seedlings .

Back to your grow. You aren’t taking that outdoor plant back inside are you? It will bring in pests and not good ones.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Pretty neat. I have awful success getting clones going. The only ones I have ever got to work the rock wool ended up dead, I put it them in a cup of water and eventually they rooted but took forever. By the time I get mine to root I would probably be ready to flip. Lol.

Side note awesome he communicates with you. I had a few beans that failed to pop. I thought about contacting him about it. I bought 50 so I didn’t. Had I bought ten I certainly would have been trying to get a replacement. I lost track of the failed because I tried using the ac affinity propagation system and the light fried the seedlings going from 01-2 on the light when it was stretching the other seedlings. I also had it upside down the first day at 10 thinking it was on 1 the very first day and it didn’t fry the seedlings .

Back to your grow. You aren’t taking that outdoor plant back inside are you? It will bring in pests and not good ones.
lol..so we did the same thing with that 10... lmfao.. crazy. so i have to update about what I said on letting the clone pods sit in water...its not a good idea. I wish I can change that post. you don't want the pods soaking wet and you don't want them bone dry. just use a spray bottle to keep it moist. I've had better luck that way. and after a week you don't need the humidity that high so open all the vents. That's what has been working for me.

I'm glad you guys checked me on that, that tip he provided doesn't seem to jive so well for us home growers who like to flip as soon as we're able.

And yes, I did bring that plant inside. I know it's not a great idea. But my garage is already exposed to the elements of outside. I have the ladies armored to the teeth against pests. Between the beneficial bugs, companion plants, and my napalm aka Azamax... I think I'm good. I also laid down some Insect Frass (in the soil) that will toughen up the plants internally against pests. It's a process but it works. your right though, I shouldn't be bringing in anything from outside.

P

Putthataway

Hey now that I think of it the last one I tried to clone was successful but it flowered before rooting. Kind of in sync with the plants in the other room.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Hey now that I think of it the last one I tried to clone was successful but it flowered before rooting. Kind of in sync with the plants in the other room.
I would suggest just leaving the lights on (lowest setting) 18-24 hours.

ACSippi

ACSippi

I have awful success getting clones going.
Thanks for reminding me! I made a video a few months ago about cloning, telling secrets. I'm going to upload it in my seed starting thread and YouTube. It'll take a bit because I'm kinda new to this and I have to transfer and reformat and...it just takes longer than it should. I'll have you rooting clones like gawd himself!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Thanks for reminding me! I made a video a few months ago about cloning, telling secrets. I'm going to upload it in my seed starting thread and YouTube. It'll take a bit because I'm kinda new to this and I have to transfer and reformat and...it just takes longer than it should. I'll have you rooting clones like gawd himself!
What's your YouTube page so we can subscribe. I know about that stuff, had a mountain bike page going at one time. Just got a few subscribers. Was fun editing though.

Last edited:
ACSippi

ACSippi

Everything I post here I post on YouTube under AC Sippi. I like THCfarmer so I'm posting the info in both places. No where else.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Everything I post here I post on YouTube under AC Sippi. I like THCfarmer so I'm posting the info in both places. No where else.
Found ya... Soon your gonna know who I am...😂😂😂 Love it.

P

Putthataway

Fyi you can’t view cannabis videos without a google or certain other accounts these days. I don’t have one so I can’t view your videos.

ACSippi

ACSippi

Fyi you can’t view cannabis videos without a google or certain other accounts these days. I don’t have one so I can’t view your videos.

My guy I understand! There's a link, view the very first video, starting seeds are the same as starting clones. Then watch the very last video, pay attention to about the 2:20 mark, you'll know when you see it. I gotta make a better video, I don't have the first half but those vids should help you out.

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
We have two tents going with the Skunk #1. The main tent with the mother's and the 4x2 with the cuttings. (I was gonna divide the cuttings between another 4x2 but decided to try a different flavor in that other 4x2) so the 4 cuts will be squeezed in one 4x2. We'll grow them out as small as we can. I know they'll branch out and fill the tent wall to wall easy.
For shits sake I filled the 4x2 raised bed (for that true organic experience) and that's where these cuts will be sitting in. Spoiled brats.
Meanwhile in the main tent air somehow got into one of the Blumats, I had to take her out and reset it. I probably never set it right in the first place. It was an evening for me, I am spent. Cleaned out the garage real good before the Mrs got home .😂
PXL 20240209 212151792
PXL 20240210 011852324
PXL 20240210 013520550

Latest posts

Top Bottom