Skunk #1 (Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold by Mel Frank - Todd McCormick

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
the skunk #1 were given away as freebies years ago(20+) from Sam Skunkman. Tried to grow these multiple times but just never found room,still have some of his skunk#1xHaze freebies.From the cannabisworld site or overgrow
Yeah I'm stoked about this grow, been said that this has parented a lot of strains out there. I was watching this video and he seems to know a Skunk #1 when he sees one.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
seeds are legal within the states borders.... sending the seeds using the federal post isn't, or across state lines. in Minnisota you have to buy them from the state. sorry for not being more clear
If your not sure about your states legality and laws concerning hemp seeds. This link might help

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I had some really good luck growing out my last seedlings in one of my closets, (little 2x2 space designated just for them) I just moves them there, little concerned about the humidity (it's at 40% right now) we'll keep a close eye on these seedlings see how they react next 24 hours. Mars Hydro 1000 at 55%
PXL 20231215 012952045PORTRAIT2
PXL 20231215 0129269082

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Shooting from the hip with this one folks. I see it playing out in my head as growing a female out and then grabbing a few clones to maximize some flower production. Regular seeds. We dropped 4 beans in some rapid root pods. Not sure which tent will be available by the time a female reaches maturity, so we'll all find that out when we get there. I have an infinity seed/clone kit coming in by Sunday. Seems like I should have done that before starting anything, have the pods in my daughter's Disney bowl..lol. but they're starting to pop, at least one is right now... go figure.
View attachment 2084769View attachment 2084767View attachment 2084768
look like skunk seeds to me👍 , they have the classic sensi skunk #1 skunk look on the seed shell there. they germ really fast to.

M

MrPeaceman

I need to try these out too. They were the first seeds I ordered, after getting back into the game after 35 years off. I had no idea about femnized seeds or autos. All 8 knew was Skunk 1 was an awesome strain in 86, so that's what I got. But I soon discovered how far pot science had come, so my first crop was some autos and some femnized seeds from Barney's. I must say, the Barney's photo strains are looking great, about 3 or 4 weeks from harvest. Imma attempt to create my own femnized Skunk 1 seeds on my next run. I gotta see for myself.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I need to try these out too. They were the first seeds I ordered, after getting back into the game after 35 years off. I had no idea about femnized seeds or autos. All 8 knew was Skunk 1 was an awesome strain in 86, so that's what I got. But I soon discovered how far pot science had come, so my first crop was some autos and some femnized seeds from Barney's. I must say, the Barney's photo strains are looking great, about 3 or 4 weeks from harvest. Imma attempt to create my own femnized Skunk 1 seeds on my next run. I gotta see for myself.
I just started a few years back (about 3 years ago) after my father n law passed away, realized, life is short. Always wanted to grow cannabis. And thought feminized was just regular female seeds 🤣. Much later I found out how some kind of acid is used to make these seeds. It's a process. Anyways, this is my 2nd grow of regular seeds, first from seed. I was given some Mexican regulars (6 inches tall) couple years ago that all turned out males. I consider those my first, but are they? Anyways... These are my first regulars (the Skunk#1) from seed. I'm gonna have them tested for sex real soon.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
read all of the material you posted not just the first paragraph does the state of California have a certification for seeds? you mean you have plant pest quarantines and inspections on seeds brought in to California by mail wow you guys are ahead of the game. plus your add is from 2019.

In the United States, cannabis seeds cannot cross state lines because marijuana products are still illegal under federal law. Though rare, transporting the products across state lines could result in federal criminal charges.
Duly noted. Happy Holidays my friend. God bless.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I'm tempted to try out this 24 hours of darkness thing. 24 hours of darkness then back to veg lighting schedule. Any of you try this yet? The sex of the plant is supposed to reveal itself (two weeks later) while still in the veg state. Grow it out as long as you want and know the sex of the plant before flipping.

2Water

2Water

Thanks. They're growing to fast and messing up the plan... 😂 I was planning on dropping them in the garage tent (currently occupied), in the party cup size. Gonna be an exercise to repot them from one gallon pots...sigh. #FirstWorldProblems
I mean, it could be a worse problem to have😉, but I get it. Seriously looking awesome, can't wait for a smell report in flower!

Kennethcherrynewton

Kennethcherrynewton

never heard of him...do you know who todd is? just a reminder seeds is currently "legal" however sending them thru the mail is not legal or across state lines. why do you think seeds are sent thru the mail if it is illegal to do so?
JUST GET SEEDS FROM ATTITUDE SEED BANK, CHOOSE SENSI SEED BREEDER, WHO NEVILLE SHOEMAKER SOLD ALL HIS STRAINS TO

Top Bottom