Skunk #1 (Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold by Mel Frank - Todd McCormick

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
My Cuts are going nutZ... 👀
PXL 20240311 024132874
PXL 20240311 024035062PORTRAIT

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
would you run it again ????
Oh hell yeah. I just have a gang of genetics in my library I'd like to grow out still. Only a few have made it back into the rotation, like Blue Dream. But yes, I'd grow this one out again. Anxious to taste this one. First one I've grown where it flowers up and down like this.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
The ladies are starting to go through some fade, that or I really fucked things up.. 😂

We have 10 days to go before we seriously start thinking about harvesting. Time flies man.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
We're checking trichs soon. Plants are looking worse for the wear, can't lie, waited couple weeks to late to drop some food in one of the pots. The healthy one is slowly going out. We're 8 weeks 2 days into flower... so yeah... My lazy ass should check the trichs sooner than later. 😂
PXL 20240324 021528772PORTRAIT2
PXL 20240324 021534900PORTRAIT2
PXL 20240324 021601532PORTRAITORIGINAL2
PXL 20240324 021608098PORTRAITORIGINAL2

P

Putthataway

I ordered this strain. He’s got a sale going on right now. Add three $50 seed packs of 10 and one is automatically refunded. So $100 for 30 seeds. I picked the nl#2, the skunk 1, and “the purest indica”. It was hard deciding which ones to pick. The haze strains lost out with 11-16 flower time. what is the flower time on the skunk1? What’s your perception on the smell?

Grow looks great. I am a few weeks behind you in the same soil and am super envious of your lack of fading I am experiencing way earlier in the grow. Great job.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I ordered this strain. He’s got a sale going on right now. Add three $50 seed packs of 10 and one is automatically refunded. So $100 for 30 seeds. I picked the nl#2, the skunk 1, and “the purest indica”. It was hard deciding which ones to pick. The haze strains lost out with 11-16 flower time. what is the flower time on the skunk1? What’s your perception on the smell?

Grow looks great. I am a few weeks behind you in the same soil and am super envious of your lack of fading I am experiencing way earlier in the grow. Great job.
Well, truth be told the other pot looks like it got nuked by Godzillas breath. 😂 Those pics up top are from the better of the two. It is starting to fade fast at week 8. I'm gonna check the trichs tonight, I accidentally flushed the pot last night. The sensor read dry but after watering a gang of water dropped from the bottom..lol. Oh well, almost done, no harm in a little flush.
The scent of his/this Skunk #1 is very sweet, no skunk or super dank terpene profiles at all. I think partly for the majority of Columbian and Mexican crosses here.
I was advised to drop some sulfur in the soil to get a good terpene profile going. Apparently these plants/cannabis loves sulfur.
I didn't want to over do it with Epsom salts as they can block Calcium if over done, I did add some sparingly. I also dropped some Gypsum (which is a sulfur) and I think that nuked my problem pot (I only added the gypsum to this one pot), might be the cause of it going south, not all the way sure honestly but a week after I dropped it the canopy of that pot looks like Tokyo after Godzilla had a tantrum.
The positive is we have one pot that's moving along well. And hopefully the cuts do the same. I'm thinking less is more with these particular plants.
My guess is (and I haven't checked the trichs yet) that these are 9 week plants.
I am tempted to flush the problem pot tonight. Seems to be the norm here..lol, feed, feed, feed some more....OOPs....flush,flush,...flush!,

Last edited:
P

Putthataway

Sexy it’s still pushing white hairs. Beautiful.
That’s one thing I noticed about the farm. I see things I didn’t with my naked eye and I feel like it may boost the quality of the image, sort of how YouTube removes 20% of the quality. How many days from flip to harvest? I just dropped one in the water moments before I saw your update. The harvest looks great. From your video it looks like the fan leaves are still reaching for the sky . Wild. Great job!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
That’s one thing I noticed about the farm. I see things I didn’t with my naked eye and I feel like it may boost the quality of the image, sort of how YouTube removes 20% of the quality. How many days from flip to harvest? I just dropped one in the water moments before I saw your update. The harvest looks great. From your video it looks like the fan leaves are still reaching for the sky . Wild. Great job!
Nice man!
She filled out like she is supposed to!
Props:)
Thanks guys, your comments mean the world to me and highly appreciate the kind admirations. This grow went super fast for me, it did have it's challenges and am so excited that it came out mostly good, a lot better than previous grow for sure. Happy camper here.

@Putthataway 64 days for this grow (from flip to harvest)

Top Bottom