~Skunk House Productions~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh boy... I can already tell that this is gonna be one of my fav threads... Every plant is dialed in brah! Keep on killin' it SMF! :cool

edit: Just read the entire journal... Let's see some garden shots; I'm dying to see where the magic happens!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys....im tryin to keep these babies as dialed in as possible as most of these are my first run ever with them from seed and the hindu is my first run that i was gifted a clone so im not exactly sure how they all like to be fed and all those details yet. i do know that the SFV dom Raskal takes MAD calmag and my fire dom Raskal takes a pretty decent amount as well but not as heavy as the sfv dom one. i got those that feed are and my urkles whites that are miderate feeders, might be able to feed a bit more than i am currently but dont want to burn them first run. i think ill have a hard time choosing my pheno since every female iv ended up with looks to be a killer. i think im goin to have to keep both phenos of my Raskal unless one truely smokes way sicker than the other but they smell and look to be completely different as of now. both lemon pledge but my sfv is lemon pledge to the max as the fire pheno is lemon pledge with that strong sweet OG smell. im super geeked about this run so hope i do a decent job for show purposes lol. ill be posting better pics of everything in a few days....and thanks again for all the love guys!

true grit

true grit

Shoot think I'm burning everything up this first run with Age Old, you show more patience than me my friend!! Lol... what you decide to pop? I'm bout to narrow down a few for the next round as well....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Shoot think I'm burning everything up this first run with Age Old, you show more patience than me my friend!! Lol... what you decide to pop? I'm bout to narrow down a few for the next round as well....

With age comes wisdom man, as u can tell by all ur grows cuz u got mad skillz. I started ti burn my sfv just a lil so I eased of feeding her so much so she will make it to day 75. I'm about to for sure pop some sour dawg d, maybe like 3 or 4. I think my room mate wants me to pop the purple urkle x 97 bubblegum but I'm not sure I want to run that till I can pop off the full pack ya know since they are regulars and not fems. I'm still having a very hard time picking another one though haha.
What's were u thinkin for ur next run true? Maybe you will change my mind bro

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I luv pushing my bitches to the limit and burning up the tip a bit gives it that punch!!!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
What up BigDawgKush. SMF was obviously killin it so I asked how you and your Strawberry X 18 were doing on the other thread. Glad to see you got some picts up and i am stoked for ya. Can't wait till you finish em. I have some on the way...:party0044:

Doesn't matter what you pick really cause it's all sounding super to me. I like the sound of the purple bubblegums though. Real tasty flowers right there. Sour Dawg D seem like a must....well I'll be here checking you all out along the way.

btw...Subscribed to one of the illest threads going.....

:sign0005: very nice shots SMF. You have been working very hard my friend. I'm guessing it will be not be easy competing with your LL so these girls are gonna have their work cut out for em...lol

fred

true grit

true grit

Yeah those SourDawg D's are gonna be dank. Got two of those veggin, culled 1 or 2 that were just runts. Think that cross is just gonna be sick with a big yieldin Chemdog D to probably a bigger yielding Diesel.

Shoot, I'm torn. Really need some plants with some yield goin as I gotta lotta OG crosses running right now. Really wish I had some Casey Jones... soon enough. hehe.

Here's what I'm torn between-
Empress (Chemdog D x emperor)- my cuts aren't taking well at all= no mom, but might wait til the Firestarters (Chemdog D x candy kush) finish up and see if I like that cut better... other than that- between the following...

OGiesel
CC Larry OG
CC CVK fems
Lemon Larry f2's
Snowdog BX (see if I can't find a yielder this time)
or a rare one- Elites Sour Dawg...no clue the make up..

Torn- what ya think? How that Larry yield? Got bout 2 hours before lights off in the room with the seed tent... lol.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I luv pushing my bitches to the limit and burning up the tip a bit gives it that punch!!!

I hear you on that one homie, thats why you come through with flame! dont mind a lil burnage myself but the sfv seemed as if i was just gettin way over fed but shes stable now :) man, poppin all these makes it a lil harder to find a keeper ya know....i wanted to keep just one of each strain but its too hard. looks like my mama room gonna need a bigger space soon haha

What up BigDawgKush. SMF was obviously killin it so I asked how you and your Strawberry X 18 were doing on the other thread. Glad to see you got some picts up and i am stoked for ya. Can't wait till you finish em. I have some on the way...:party0044:

Doesn't matter what you pick really cause it's all sounding super to me. I like the sound of the purple bubblegums though. Real tasty flowers right there. Sour Dawg D seem like a must....well I'll be here checking you all out along the way.

btw...Subscribed to one of the illest threads going.....

:sign0005: very nice shots SMF. You have been working very hard my friend. I'm guessing it will be not be easy competing with your LL so these girls are gonna have their work cut out for em...lol

fred

yeah bro for sure Bigdawgkush is doin a real knock out job and he just started to grow. hes been around all my grows for the past 6+ years so hes not a stranger to how its done. very proud of his last harvest and lookin forward to his next for sure! :clapping

we both been working pretty hard around the skunkhouse thats for sure! the purple BG sounds great but so do all these other ones i got laying around not to even mention my last order 2 packs of Purple Urkle x alien kush and a pack of super skunk x alien kush and a pack of extrema (Chemdog D x herijuwana).....

...im goin to be doing a run for Dr.Greenthumb on his LA Pure Kush so i was thinking of popping them right when they get here since i told him i would. really pumped about those as well....so its def a hard choice.

thanks for checkin out this run bro, hope to keep this bitch poppin so it doesnt get dull and boring lol :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah those SourDawg D's are gonna be dank. Got two of those veggin, culled 1 or 2 that were just runts. Think that cross is just gonna be sick with a big yieldin Chemdog D to probably a bigger yielding Diesel.

Shoot, I'm torn. Really need some plants with some yield goin as I gotta lotta OG crosses running right now. Really wish I had some Casey Jones... soon enough. hehe.

Here's what I'm torn between-
Empress (Chemdog D x emperor)- my cuts aren't taking well at all= no mom, but might wait til the Firestarters (Chemdog D x candy kush) finish up and see if I like that cut better... other than that- between the following...

OGiesel
CC Larry OG
CC CVK fems
Lemon Larry f2's
Snowdog BX (see if I can't find a yielder this time)
or a rare one- Elites Sour Dawg...no clue the make up..

Torn- what ya think? How that Larry yield? Got bout 2 hours before lights off in the room with the seed tent... lol.

well bro lol....you sound like your in the same situation as i am. fucked with WAY too many great strains in seed hahaha....i havnt worked with OGiesel myself but pics look pretty good. I love larry OG kush, its still a favorite of mine. havnt ran the larry from cali connection but im sure its fire just find yourself a larry dom foshooo. Lemon Larry came out great for me but i liked my pure larry better than the lemon larry. Snowdog is a killer but i havnt grown her out myself. as far as elites sour dawg.....i grew that out and it was FLAME....here a few quick quick pics for ya of her...

IMG00094 20091214 1003
IMG00071 20091213 1617
true grit

true grit

Damn that does look dank....you remember what the make up of it was? I have those and some Fl. Triangle Kush x Sour Larry....but those are special...thinking bout waiting and doing all the Sour Dawg and TriKush x Sour Larry at once so I can make some good selections and get cuts back to the homie that hooked it up.

You got me sold on the larry...so Larry OG, CVK fems and Snowdog it is... lol. OGiesel and the Elite gear shall wait a few weeks. I really need to scoop that new Mota gear and get those cranking...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds good man....isnt the triangle kush elite worked with the white?? if it was i got some of the White BX from him and it was nothing too special. he used blue moonshine to make his white BX and i got one that had that flava to it and i liked that one better than the one that i guess was supposed to be white dom but tasted like watered down OG. could be wrong about the triangle though bro. i can tell you that the sour dawgs are killer so make sure you take cutts off every female you get cuz they were all keepers, i was just a dumbass and lost her due to a spider mite outbreak that happened while i had pneumonia lol....gettin bugs and gettin sick all that the same time down work out well man.

you made good picks though for this run bro. i havnt ran CVK but everyone seems to be liking her a lot. Snowdog will kill and i know you will have that larry around forever, shes a killa.......Good luck to you bro on the germ and grow, ill make sure to look out for it! :)

true grit

true grit

Yeah, I suffer from a few ailments, and in coordination with ideal conditions and health issues I picked up PM a few grows back....so I totally agree, bugs and bugs don't go well together and lead to headaches. Sad that you hear of lot us have incurred issues in our garden due to health concerns, but i guess we can attribute that partly as to why we grow with heart y0.

Well damn I might have to pop the Sour Dawgs instead of the Snowdawgs if they are that good. Popped 4 Snowdog a while back and only got 2 fems, 1 runt got culled and the keeper was a weird grower and low yield, but crazy smelling dank. Like diaper rank it was so pungent sweet.

After seeing Tex's grow of CVK i was sold. You Larry had me sold. Lets see if I can find anything remotely close to you guys searches...

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I think for us sick people who grow their own meds, it's just another of the challanges we face. I had PM last year that put me really behind. I'm finally about 1 month from finally being totally self sufecient in producing my meds. But as I find better strands, it will just get beter and better. skunk and true both you guys inspire me as a grower. Keep up the good work!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I suffer from a few ailments, and in coordination with ideal conditions and health issues I picked up PM a few grows back....so I totally agree, bugs and bugs don't go well together and lead to headaches. Sad that you hear of lot us have incurred issues in our garden due to health concerns, but i guess we can attribute that partly as to why we grow with heart y0.

Well damn I might have to pop the Sour Dawgs instead of the Snowdawgs if they are that good. Popped 4 Snowdog a while back and only got 2 fems, 1 runt got culled and the keeper was a weird grower and low yield, but crazy smelling dank. Like diaper rank it was so pungent sweet.

After seeing Tex's grow of CVK i was sold. You Larry had me sold. Lets see if I can find anything remotely close to you guys searches...

yeah bro, tex did kill that CVK grow foshoo. so u should def be happy with the CVK and the Larry, both seem to be crowd pleasers. cant wait for your grow man :)

I think for us sick people who grow their own meds, it's just another of the challanges we face. I had PM last year that put me really behind. I'm finally about 1 month from finally being totally self sufecient in producing my meds. But as I find better strands, it will just get beter and better. skunk and true both you guys inspire me as a grower. Keep up the good work!

i totally agree with you on that on man. with more search you will not just find better stains, but strains that are more suitable for you and how you like your medz to be. i myself love the indicas and stay away from strong sativa strands as they give me anxiety. im glad i can inspire and make you strive harder to achieve what your looking for. i know true grit, tex, capo, and a bunch of cats on here inspire me. its good to have inspiration when you grow......it shows in your work :anim_30:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Quick Post of SkunkHouse Tahoe x Sour larry....:smiley_joint:

DSCN1130
DSCN1129
DSCN1131
DSCN1133
DSCN1135
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome nug shots SMF! It looks like you're playing with fire son... :evilgrin

true grit

true grit

Ooooh weee! You are most def making some people happy out that a way!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom