~Skunk House Productions~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheWonderBoy

that sounds like a treat. been drooling alot over this thread and that clone tray diddent make it better lol. some chems or OG´s perhaps? :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
White Master #1

ok.....back on the horse here hahaha....
after taking some time off the online world im back again and gonna start throwing up pics on the regular of my runs. ill start back with my Socal Master Kush x the white. these are from seed and i have 4 different plants to pick a pheno from. they are all on day 11 on bloom

DSCN0477
DSCN0478
DSCN0480
DSCN0479
DSCN0481
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
white master #2

white master #2 day 11

DSCN0471
DSCN0472
DSCN0473
DSCN0475
DSCN0474
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
white master #3

my white master #3 day 11

DSCN0461
DSCN0464
DSCN0466
DSCN0468
DSCN0469
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweetness... Got my SMF fix... Now my morning's complete. Looking killer brah! :cool

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
white master #4

last but not least my white master #4 at day 11

DSCN0454
DSCN0458
DSCN0457
DSCN0455
DSCN0456
DSCN0459
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweetness... Got my SMF fix... Now my morning's complete. Looking killer brah! :cool

haha thanks shady! these white masters are gonna be epic when they are done for sure, i can tell just by the small and look of them this early. gonna take them 70 days and should have utter dank here. all look good but my #4 looks to be almost pure socal master maybe. the kush smell coming off these is AMAZING!! :) just wait till these start to chunk up and start getting fed a decent amound haha

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:D Hahaa... I jumped the gun and now I'm fixated on #4... she def looks extra special! :mmm

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Had to bump this cuz if I'm not mistaken, Day 70 should be real close... :thinking

Let's see some fire SMF! Hope you saved some bud shots for us... :cool

S

surfguy1936

im growin the deadhead og also! very interested in how he comes out. very slow with taking off into flower. ill have pick up at 35 days

marski420

marski420

Im excited to see the end results.. those girls had awesome resin production at day 11. Could only imagine how they look now

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Had to bump this cuz if I'm not mistaken, Day 70 should be real close... :thinking

Let's see some fire SMF! Hope you saved some bud shots for us... :cool

man i have dried bud shots i can take of what i have left. as soon as it was dried out this round all my patients need smoke so bad i didnt get a chance to take any shots....plus my camera was fucked so i got a new one kicking now. bud shots coming soon from phenos #1,3,4......but ill tell you right now pheno #1 is something sooo special i will have her forever! AMAZING smoke

im growin the deadhead og also! very interested in how he comes out. very slow with taking off into flower. ill have pick up at 35 days

deadhead turned out REALLY nice as well. had 3 phenos and a few autoed but one is killer and it didnt. ill get up some bud shots when i update later today

Im excited to see the end results.. those girls had awesome resin production at day 11. Could only imagine how they look now

NASTY! they came out as good as i thought. #1 is my favorite for sure 70 white/30 master but with master structure and white power with strong kush to it. really reminds me of pure kush but on roids . #2 was a 70/30 master dom with white structure. #3 was a 60/40 master dom with master structure. #4 was almost pure master kush. i have the clone only socal master and you cant really tell the difference between pheno#4 and the clone only version i have.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No worries brother... But damn, you got the Socal Master Kush huh? :wondering

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries brother... But damn, you got the Socal Master Kush huh? :wondering

from this past run.....first time with her, next run will be better. she was chopped at 8.5 weeks. wanted to go 10 but problems came up with my room so they came down a little early...

DSCN0701
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice pick up bro!! I dream of the 91 Chem every night and even sometime in the morn!! lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:mmm looks pretty good for an early pull, I'm sure the next run will be even better...

marski420

marski420

That nug shot looks so tasty bro!! Could only imagine if you took er 10 weeks, keep growin that fire my brotha
:joint:

Top Bottom