Skunk Qabbage-AKbeanbrains-Earth Boxes-Living organic soil

• Thread starter stp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stp

stp

just take your clone and stick it into dirt. If you have some myco "Mycoryze" that would be good.

between the four plants the one that was having a rough time was visible from 1st page on. The top right plant kept the one below it small. I don't grow in soil anymore but when i did, i rather keep 1 plant per pot.
Absolutely…I wasn’t planning on having all four this far along.

stp

stp

yup, their definitely males in there.
Those little balls are for sure huh? They are on one plant for sure. Nothing showing on the biggest one or the two in the foreground of all photos, the two runts.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
the 2nd picture, that branch is a girl but the other once is still early to say.
The reason i say that branch is becasue it can be a hemp/shemale 🤣

Reactions: stp
stp

stp

the 2nd picture, that branch is a girl but the other once is still early to say.
i've done that. 😄
i hope not, I had a whole batch go shemale from a bag seed, if they do that to me again, I must have a light leak or something stressing them out.

stp

stp

I hope, I gotta get something out of this.

Reactions: PK1
L

Loudtreefarms

I wouldn’t stress out on trying to sex early and remove. Why not just leave em alone for another week to be 100%. Even if it’s a male… in my experience the males will not ever pollinate until later in there flower stage. Just cause there are signs of green pollen sacks doesn’t mean that it releases pollen and will contaminate your whole garden and give ya lady boys. Unless you got other female that u need to put in his spot to flower to keep up with production, I wouldn’t trip , but being in earth box’s I doubt your gonna put another female in his spot, just let them show ya and spend your valuable time elsewhere in the garden. Time management is huge to me because all of our time is super valuable.

stp

stp

I’ve been wanting space, I want to grow two, one per box, but with this new strain from seed, I popped four, and have been waiting for a sign since the 27th. I chopped the “male” because I need room there for the fan really, and it the big one is a girl she needs more space. I already had a tent lf four nice sized Hashberries go Herm on me and ended up with a full pound of seedy weedy…I had pollen all over. I don’t want to see another ball in my life if I don’t have to! But that is good advice. My garden is small, 4x4, so there’s not a lot of time being spent on it like some people’s.

L

Loudtreefarms

I’ve been wanting space, I want to grow two, one per box, but with this new strain from seed, I popped four, and have been waiting for a sign since the 27th. I chopped the “male” because I need room there for the fan really, and it the big one is a girl she needs more space. I already had a tent lf four nice sized Hashberries go Herm on me and ended up with a full pound of seedy weedy…I had pollen all over. I don’t want to see another ball in my life if I don’t have to! But that is good advice. My garden is small, 4x4, so there’s not a lot of time being spent on it like some people’s.
Fair enough- I just hate feeling stressed out in my gardens , defeats the purpose for me.

I’ve noticed female plants that show sign of male reproductive sites was cause by 1 of two things 1.Genetics and 2. Environment/stress.

Have you thought about going from clone or fem seeds like a lot of us? Takes away a lot of unknowns and allows us to concentrate on other aspects. I only really run regular seed if I was pheno hunting or breeding. If I just need head stash we just grow from clone or fem seed. Plus the uniformity of clones in a garden is second to none.
Doing great tho man looking good.

stp

stp

Oh all I want to do Is grow from clone but I want it to be the clone I create. I bought one, hyped to be the ultimate pheno hunt of 10,000 plants and from Humbolt Seed Co. pthhhh whatever. It turned out weak. This is the third grow for me only…I mean, I’ve grown outdoors but indoors this is the third. Trying to get it down to a mom i like and not grow from seed. And I’m not stressed at all, even if they all end up as boys

stp

stp

I think we have a winner!
this is the big one with the best genetics out of them all. Let’s hope she identifies herself as a female and not check some other box! Fingers crossed. The clones are rooting right now too.

B5C3FDC0 B5EC 4AF6 99CA 955BA7ACFDC4
D3F89C2B 80EA 441E 9289 97EDFF68F8BA
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I think we have a winner!
this is the big one with the best genetics out of them all. Let’s hope she identifies herself as a female and not check some other box! Fingers crossed. The clones are rooting right now too.
thats a female, the white hairs tells you

L

Loudtreefarms

thats a female, the white hairs tells you
Yup- sweet you’ll get somethin outa this round. Nice, I think she’ll be happy
In that earth box till the end. Top dress and foliar now and then 3 weeks from now do it again (foliar only ) . Amino and enzyme till the end you’ll have a few happy plants

Reactions: PK1
stp

stp

In that earth box till the end. Top dress and foliar now and then 3 weeks from now do it again (foliar only ) . Amino and enzyme till the end you’ll have a few happy plants
I stacked a bunch of top dress the day I flipped, but I can tell she could use all she can get so that’s this weekend. I’ve done two foliars already, one fermented peach extract and one organics alive transition formula. They also get some cal mag and a little more food in the water. The big one is taking over all the space. I threw up a scrog net last night to try and spread her out but that one next to it is getting squashed…

stp

stp

Think it’s obviously a lot late for this net but I gotta force the big one to grow sideways more even if I have to lose the little ones…wasn’t planning on having three. No balls on the other two, but no hairs either. Goal was to have two and they would be same size or trained evenly. After I work out the mother, the next grow will be the easier one.

A9EBBC67 0428 4D31 8FC0 326EEE6DF387
9A2A429B 0C41 42D3 B6BD 51337F6C6CF0
stp

stp

So you foliar how far into flower? I did it twice already but not sure how much more I want. What are you using when you say amino and enzyme for foliar? I wasn’t going to do much more foliar, if I do it was going to be fermented peach extract diluted in water. Tell me more….

Top Bottom