Skunk VA cut of chem 91

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Gritty these waltz x white I made have to have something more solid. Need to pop some one day

I didnt wanna put your name out there but was thinkin the same thing! lol. Flavor on PN was great, smoke was solid, but man just fell through on density. Think Empire was first person to warn me on that lol. But ya betting White helps with that shit with enough hunting. Funny though i had a buncha light weight phenos in urkle x white too. Not many took the density of urkle...which is weird when ya think bout it.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
They came out pretty good. Some slight intersex action on a couple phenos but hell its kush weed! Really good tasting herb and purdy heady to boot. I think motiv just ran some and I know rojo found some nice gals in those

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Last I saw H&L was on seed depot right before they shut it down. He was just getting back into breeding so im sure it put a bad taste in his mouth

Thanks bro. Been a few years since I last talked to him. last I heard he got married right as I stepped away for three years. Hope he is well and thanks for the response.

INbreed312

INbreed312

I must not ever have had the real Chemdog 91 or 4. I never got any goddamm soda can tops! Lol Never ran any others. I do currently have ECSD BX from DNA. I think I have it where I want it now. Thanks for the info and why has no one mentioned chemdog lost the 20 + year old beans he popped? So sad.

greenboot

greenboot

i think i read somewhere that they think your screen name was skunk va. so they just nick named the Chemdog 91 the skunk va cut. dont know if its true but think i read somewhere thats how it came about.
you are correct. his screen name at the time was skunk va

soserthc1

soserthc1

you are correct. his screen name at the time was skunk va
not so sure about that green boot , skunk va and Chem were/ are to different people. Good old dog is skunk va I wanna say and Chem gave him a cut years ago that he has held down in va. since
There is a thread on ic that was started by " good old dog " that pretty much explains the skunk va cut

And your answering a two year old question on this thread

greenboot

greenboot

not so sure about that green boot , skunk va and Chem were/ are to different people. Good old dog is skunk va I wanna say and Chem gave him a cut years ago that he has held down in va. since

i don't care what you are sure about. . when i asked [Greg} aka (chemdog) who was skunk VA?, chemdog told me that himself… and i believe him.. if you don't.. fine,, you have that right to believe what ever you want… but chemdog knows me and i have know reason to lie…. he also gave me a cut years ago that i still have in my possession.. and i am aware how long ago this was posted… you don't like what i'm saying or the timing in which i'm speaking on it, (ignore me) or better yet go tell (good old dog what i just posted.. (2 YEARS LATER) LOL

Last edited:
greenboot

greenboot

There is a thread on ic that was started by " good old dog " that pretty much explains the skunk va cut

i think i subliminally bought up this post because i'm sick of hearing about cookies everywhere i turn.. so i wanted to bring attention back to to original chems which i still believe with all my heart,, (crushes) any cookie out there hands down.. [forum or thin mint],,.. And since i happened to meet and get to know the man who created the skunk va cut (personally)...

greenboot

greenboot

i feel like such a dickhead, and a prick, and an asshole… please accept my humble apologies.. i misspoke.. i just got off the phone with chemdog and he told that you are correct. skunk va is not chemdog,, i misunderstood him years ago when i asked him.. but he confirmed to me just a few moments ago that (skunk va), a long time friend of his, was the only one who he gave the 91 to at the time besides myself.. i feel like such a dick right now and i just wanted you too know that you are correct as to who skunk va is.. once again. my apologies!!!!!!!!

Krypto

Krypto

The yields are not like they used to be but def still can kick 2 plus off a plant i think my first yield i got 4 zips and that was in this thing called a emily's garden with straight up chemicals lol shit tasted awesome though lol .... the emilys garden is this 6 cell with grow rocks and a small res it looks like what u put dishes in at restraunts like the bus trays and holds 6 containers with grow rocks and sits in water with a air stone..got rid of that quick and went to soil just to let you all know i got the bagseed in july 1991 and started right away Fatherchem also had this P-BUD that was sick i have not seen anything since then like it i wish i still had beans i had a sick collection of beans from 1990-2008 and the got stolen at my boys house from inside his freezer total random and i still had 3 orig 1991 beans left in there so they are gone now until recently i found 4 S1 from 1994 which i started today lets hope there is one like the 1991 and we will have a fresh girl to play with for another 20 years :)
My partner says he has a cut of the 91'Skunk VA, and he's going to pass me a cut!!
I am so excited... but, on the other hand just slightly skeptical. Not that my boy would BS me. But, if it's the "real deal" how can I verify. Any information you can share would be very much appreciated. There's gotta be a marker to verify.
Anyway, hope to hear back from you. MERRY XMAS!!!

chadkush

chadkush

Wish I can get some of that. Good karma I hope lol . should be fun

Latest posts

Top Bottom