SkunkMasterFlex's First OGRaskal Grow....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i know bro, ur straight dude and didnt take it in a wrong tone. i know u were just askin homie:)
ill get pics of her up in a few more days. i want to get the 5 leafers bigger

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
just thought id pop in here and add that raskal's gear is probably the best in veg iv ever worked with. the seedling not a single one im having any problems with. they are all SUPER bomb ass healthy and made uniform. im beyond satisfied so far with his gear and am stoked to post pics of my lil white urkles that are doing very well, and my fire bubba thats a tri noder and is sooooo healthy is nuts.....pics coming soon..:) ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my Fire Bubba still going strong tri node style!! man am i pumped for her to get big enough to bud out LOL....cant wait to see what kinda goodies she puts ;)

DSCN0664
DSCN0666
DSCN0667
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im hoping that it will stay in its genetics forever if it makes the yield increase lol. im hoping for a 50/50 cross here with tri nodes putting the yield up, if thats how it works out for me on this one she will be in my garden forever :)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

A new clone-only strain has hit the cannabis world by storm. Bred in Michigan, USA, by Funky Skunk Organics, we present to you: Xmen. hehe...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha ya man, if she keeps with the tri node im most def gonna be crossing her with some sickness to see if i can get the genetics to maybe carry over into other shit. you never know unless ya try right? :) thanks for showin love like always altitude!

A

astonyx

you best luck would be to pop until you find a trinode male to cross, or s1 see if the trait will be reseccive

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude I'm not out giving out strains nor am I pissing in anyone shit. I'm doing some personal breeding. Not to be an ass but I'm not a big fan of people telling other people not to breed what they want esp. If I'm not selling nor promoting anything. Simply growing for my own pleasure. If people want to cross anything with anything I believe they should do so.I come on the farm and support anyone who's got an idea or a project they are working on. If nothing positive has is to be said I'd rather nothing be said.

M

MASSES 420KING

those are some chunky leaves skunk i think im gonna have to get the same gear you got shit looks proper dawgy

S

slimjoint

whoa, was not hating just not a fan of fems being used for breeding, dont take it the wrong way nothing personal, saying dont piss in our gene pool is just a popular saying, and i feel like whenever fems are bred w/ and inevitably introduced into the public and possible future breeding occurs with these fem beans the gene pool just deteriotes and given many million farmers doing this around the world, i believe we will see a decrease in quality and vigor and an increase in hermies, in the "pool",
You are wrong, Actually if its a true female it will breed as fine as any other.

SJ

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Hows the roomate doing. Does his look as good as yours?

Tri-node looking textbook perfect. I like it!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
there are my 3 White Urkles i got going....pretty fat leaves for how small these lil fuckers are LOL....

DSCN0711
DSCN0713
DSCN0714
DSCN0715
DSCN0718
M

MASSES 420KING

looks very indica how tall are they skunk and can we get a comparison pic of the leaves like a leaf in palm of your hand or something to that effect lookin good though brotha keep up the good work skunk

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Jungle green bro i love it! U all over bro, gone a have some real dank for the summer!!!

JH420

JH420

They look good bro...I never got them fat indica leaves like that on the half dozen beans I've popped so far.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks for the love fellas....ill get some better pics up in a few days. they are super vigor though i can say that. hope to put on a show for yall....~SMF~

Latest posts

Top Bottom