SkunkMasterFlex's First OGRaskal Grow....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
update on my 2 female Raskal OGs. flipped them to budding to find out what phenos i got real quick but took a few cutts from each of them 5 days ago and they are already rooted. here is plant 1, she is the taller pheno i got...

DSCN0830
DSCN0828
DSCN0829
DSCN0827
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
i can see they look diferent from mine, i don't if we got the same phenos, seems like there's a bunch to be found in that cross. They look gorgeous Flex! Im flipping mine in 3 days.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fantastic baby bud shots SMF! :flower I can't wait to flip mine as well... :cool

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
capo.....plant 2 is the one im asking if its the afghan pheno....iv never grown pure afghan so i dont know how it looks just the descriptions that iv read about.

C

CAPO

dude...they both look like the Fire. what's the smell like on #2's stalk?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the more the switch over to budding the more similar they look in structure is for sure what iv been noticing.

C

CAPO

This is gonna be fun to see what you get. I will throw y'all some pix of mine soon. The reason I say they both look Fire is cause of those fat ass leafs. If I could play with them I could say somethin more, but truthfully I think half the fun is hunting for her.

What do ya think of that narsty SFV smell? Man...at week 4-5 my SFV leaner was so sour chemical funk nasty dead smell...I about upchucked the first good whiff.lol Take note farmers...half the fun of OG kush is growing them out. Good thing the smell takes on more of sweetskunk and comes out smelling more like pinesol nugs.

R

Rob1

i am flipping mine tonight and only one plant has shown sex a male. you rplants look awesome an i hope you get the fire pheno...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay....update on some of my other raskal gear i got going.....
Here is my Fire bubba Kush Tri node. i topped her and it looks like the branches are coming in regular, so the main stalk is the only part that had 3 nodes....shes gonna be fire i think :)

DSCN0891
DSCN0893
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
My white Urkles....got 3 going...pic is of all together

DSCN0894
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hell yeah brah!!! That's my boy... :itwasntme Keep on killin' it SMF! I'm looking forward to see those babies blow up in bloom. :flower

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what up shaaaaady.....yeah im about to throw them into 3 gals and put them into one of the bloom rooms so i can pheno hunt :) you knooooow.......

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Man they look so good. What kind of humidity you run?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Same here.

I missed the white urkels by a min. Att 3g let me down so I was speeding home all crazy but didn't make it.

You know i'll be watching yours...:itwasntme

Top Bottom