SkunkMasterFlex's First OGRaskal Grow....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

I am starting to wonder if your beans were mixed up somewhere along the way. Maybe you gots Urkle x Bubblegum or White Master ??? Like I said I've popped a half dozen of the White Urkles and none of them have those fat, rounded leaves.

Maybe Aussie and Raskal can chime in...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
they def didnt get mixed up with my others...i make sure not to mix up things. i only popped 3 of the white urkles and i got one with super fatty leaves and one with pretty fat leaves, and one that the leaves arnt as fat.....ill go take some pics real quick

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ok here we go....plants are pictured in order in first pic, plant one being on the left and plant 3 being on the right in the first pic. then 2nd pic is of plant one up close. pic 3 is of plant 2 up close and pic 4 is of the plant 3 up close. (plant 3 is the one with the fattest leaves on it)

DSCN0759
DSCN0760
DSCN0761
DSCN0762
JH420

JH420

Well they are starting to look less rounded...but I still didn't get leaves that fat, not that I've seen it all from the half dozen beans I went through either. When do you plan to flip?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
probably in like 2 weeks or so, i wanted to let there veg a bit so i can get a decent pull off them. also get some cutts off them too ya know. yeah bro, not sure why ours looks different, kinda curious to know why though lol....hope im not fucking up my grow or some crazy ass shit hahaa

JH420

JH420

Nah you ain't fukin anythin up they look great! I have a couple going into flower within a couple weeks as well.

Here is an intermediate pheno and it's the best stuff I've ever smoked, talk about sticky icky...big ups to Raskal :free-character-smil

Intemediatepheno3
Intermediatepheno2
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah they look like super danks for sure. Great grow homie. Super nice job

S

slimjoint

what kind of smells did you get?
This is one i wanna get my hands on.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin' great SMF!! JH, damn man.. looks good as hell.. I wish I could take a hit from that..

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Nah you ain't fukin anythin up they look great! I have a couple going into flower within a couple weeks as well.

Here is an intermediate pheno and it's the best stuff I've ever smoked, talk about sticky icky...big ups to Raskal :free-character-smil

These nuggets make me want to roll up my monitor and smoke it!!!! :joint:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^you sure do...how many strains you gots on the go?

dude, im runnin a shit ton lol :)

looking good man i had 2 phenos that had the fat leaves one turned out super the other was good but not nearly as strong as the other. the strongest i found so far is my pheno a witch stretches a bit and grows christmas tree like if that makes sense. damm smf we are running alot of the same shit at the same time lol did you order the alien kush to if so ill race yeah to the finish all your threads are looking good keep up the good work

yeah i got a few packs of the alien kush too homie....a race it shall be!! haha, look forward to seeing your log on that grow homie

M

MASSES 420KING

hey whats up skunk my dude looks like everything is workin out to your benefit the girls are lokkin good brotha keep up the good work

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup SMF! Killer lineup brah... The plants look great too! You've got so many sick strains runnin' that I forget what journal I'm reading from ya... :D Hahaaa I often have to check the title and OP to refresh my memory... :thinking

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Whaddup SMF! Killer lineup brah... The plants look great too! You've got so many sick strains runnin' that I forget what journal I'm reading from ya... :D Hahaaa I often have to check the title and OP to refresh my memory... :thinking

....coming from a cat thats got one of the sickest set ups on the farm most def! i should be asking you, how many are you running LOL....."when in rome"....ya feel me? :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
....coming from a cat thats got one of the sickest set ups on the farm most def! i should be asking you, how many are you running LOL....."when in rome"....ya feel me? :)
Man you are too kind brah... I know what you mean. I just posted some more killer bud shots from last night. I'm currently flowering 8 diff strains in and have 5 diff other strains in my veg station... 4 of which are seedlings. :icon_dizzy:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
lots of work

stuff looks awesome skunk. i know how much work goes into raising that many strains from seed.

mal

Top Bottom