skunkmasterflex's mad jungle of strains grow diary

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

hahaha!! yea ur right ill!! got an ass beating for sure bro!!! love everything thats goin on skunk!!! beautiful healthy ladies!!!

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Straight killin it SMF, this thread makes me a little more proud to be from MI.

:weed-sign:

T

thatspoker422

Hey Skunkmasterflex, how do u get your plants to start flowering so soon? All you grows seem to start budding by the tenthth day or so, how do u do it? Great healthy looking plants by the way. What medium and nutes do u use and do u feed all the different genetics the same strength food? Thanks, thatspoker

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good man. 300$? Shit gimme two! ha. Side note anybody watch Brock Lesnar get his ass whooped yesterday shit was dumb funny. Homie was all bloody and cryin like a bitch. Big dudes just can't rumble. One

yeah they were 300 but only paid 270 out the door because of the discount they give out here if you are a legal medical cardholder. i missed the fight but i read about it and hear it was crazy.

hahaha!! yea ur right ill!! got an ass beating for sure bro!!! love everything thats goin on skunk!!! beautiful healthy ladies!!!

thanks south! just trying to keep everything green :joint:
Straight killin it SMF, this thread makes me a little more proud to be from MI.

:weed-sign:

right on thanks man, im proud to live in MI because of all the sick growers like yourself on this site! MI is starting to get much better but i still dont see random dank everywhere yet. still have the occasional person thats got some shit dense ass BC buds hahaha

Hey Skunkmasterflex, how do u get your plants to start flowering so soon? All you grows seem to start budding by the tenthth day or so, how do u do it? Great healthy looking plants by the way. What medium and nutes do u use and do u feed all the different genetics the same strength food? Thanks, thatspoker

i use a mix of grow and bloom during the switch that i think helps. im also using magic green spray by house and gardens, check it out its a killer product. iv been using foxfarm ocean forest for years now and just adding a little more perlite to the mix. i use a mix of house and garden and advance nutrients. every plant gets fed different depending on strain. some feed similar but each gallon is mixed separate and hand watered. its def a task watering every day and takes some time let me tell you. i think keeping it a little old skool makes sure you spend time with your plants and i think they strive off your energy. plants def vibe off people so its good to sometimes just chill with them and blaze out! hahaha. atleast thats what i do :friday:

T

thatspoker422

Hey Flex, thanks for the reply. Im using H&G but the coco's in cana coco. I assume your using the Advanced for your base since H&G dosn't have a grow and bloom formula? I have magic green but i don't use it much what does it do for you and how often and how far into flowering do you use it? Oh and at what strength do u feed your plants(I'm having trouble figuring out if i'm over or under feeding since i recently switched over to coco from soil)? Hope u don't mind all the ?'s, i don't need you exact recipe's just would like to know about how strong u feed your plants to make them look so perfect and dark green.

B

biggun4me

Lookin good man. 300$? Shit gimme two! ha. Side note anybody watch Brock Lesnar get his ass whooped yesterday shit was dumb funny. Homie was all bloody and cryin like a bitch. Big dudes just can't rumble. One

Some big dudes CAN Rumble.... Peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
white urkle #1

my white urkle #1 seems to be having a lot of frosts early in cycle this round. im sure ill be posting lots of pics of her as its coming in really well this round :)

DSCN0974
DSCN0966
DSCN0965
DSCN0964
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nl#6

here is the Northern Lights #6 cut that im rocking. shes at 12 days in these pics. starting to smell pretty skunky. you can tell shes old skool genetics :afroweed:

DSCN0931
DSCN0937
DSCN0938
DSCN0934
DSCN0932
DSCN0942
DSCN0936
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Superb skillz and shots SMF! Got them girls dialed-in FTW... :cool

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Superb skillz and shots SMF! Got them girls dialed-in FTW... :cool

thanks shady. it seems to be a ton of work keeping notes on what all these girls like to eat ya know. sometimes you boarder line lose your mind but its all worth it in the end when you get to finally relax and smoke some haha

H

haze89

thanks shady. it seems to be a ton of work keeping notes on what all these girls like to eat ya know. sometimes you boarder line lose your mind but its all worth it in the end when you get to finally relax and smoke some haha

hell yeah SMF, you're killin it with that NL6 cut. You're gonna LOOOOVE the finished buds from her. I think I'm gonna go rub my NL6's stems for a bit now lol.

marski420

marski420

yeah they were 300 but only paid 270 out the door because of the discount they give out here if you are a legal medical cardholder. i missed the fight but i read about it and hear it was crazy.

thanks south! just trying to keep everything green :joint:

right on thanks man, im proud to live in MI because of all the sick growers like yourself on this site! MI is starting to get much better but i still dont see random dank everywhere yet. still have the occasional person thats got some shit dense ass BC buds hahaha

i use a mix of grow and bloom during the switch that i think helps. im also using magic green spray by house and gardens, check it out its a killer product. iv been using foxfarm ocean forest for years now and just adding a little more perlite to the mix. i use a mix of house and garden and advance nutrients. every plant gets fed different depending on strain. some feed similar but each gallon is mixed separate and hand watered. its def a task watering every day and takes some time let me tell you. i think keeping it a little old skool makes sure you spend time with your plants and i think they strive off your energy. plants def vibe off people so its good to sometimes just chill with them and blaze out! hahaha. atleast thats what i do :friday:

Thats exactly how I roll man.. I feed my plants seprately and spend mad time with them. My first 2 grows(and only 2 to this date) I would be in my grow room every single day studying new growth/ smells and just staring at them.. Especially when bloom came. I love being hands on with my plants bro, I'll never get bored or lazy when it comes to my plants.. I only want the healthiest plants and wanna make a living growing someday.. Nothing too comercial.. but enough to get by Peace bro, love the fire pics as always my man :joint:

genepool

genepool

You are doing a top notch job skunk! I'm a little late but I made sure to sub so I don't miss anything else bro ur doin a bang up job.:clapping

420king-MASSES

your girls look intense skunk brotha how is the nl6 ive never had the pleasure on a side note i am in process of acquiring some nl f2 first generation nl do ya think those will be as nice as your #6

Mud Man

Mud Man

where the hell have i been! Your skills are immaculate just like your leaves..! This is gonna be good!
That LVPK is frigging amazing,,, i am excited for you with all these little gems!!1

Top Bottom