skunkmasterflex's mad jungle of strains grow diary

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer genetics all the way around skunkmaster I'm in the D as well and your work and collection is stellar wanted to ask did you start up your business yet def lookin forward to chopping it up someday and check-in out some meds I've got an intro thread with some blue dream pics in also a thread in cali conn section deadhead og and also hold some nice clone onlys.Great work MI in the heezy!

i drop my meds off the a few clubs and take care of patients. the store front gig was a little too shady for me currently. the deadhead is killer smoke if you get the right pheno for sure. i gotta post some pics of her i guess iv forgot about her lol

beautiful work brotha!! keep the peep show rollin!!

show will never stop buddy haha :harvest:

Sick setup bro you have quite the collection, hoping my own will get to be as big and plentiful soon enough. You truly have some awesome genetics though bro, I really hope I have the chance to grow out some of the ones you got there like both the White fire and the White urkel look amazing
And im looking foward to some more on that 93 bubba that shit sounds like some fire hope its better or up to par with the 98

stay on the hunt and you will def get what you want soon enough. i gotta get that 93 bubba into a new pot and get her veggin harder! shes SUPER slow, makes the 98 bubba seem fast haha....ill get some pics up soon.

Quick pic of a northern lights #6 bud at day 33. pics taken a few days ago while i was in a rush. ill get better ones up soon..

DSCN1141
winta

winta

very nice my dude! whats the difference in the nl #6 and the nl #5? sorry if its a dum question lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
NL#5 is a bit more common. Its got about 12.5% thai in it. Its still indica dom a pretty strong. The NL#6 was developed by trichome technologies and its said that it was lab tested at 22%. The NL#5 is a bit more sweet rather then the #6 is super skunky like roadkill when cured so iv been told. This is my first run with her so we will see if she makes the cut in the end I guess. NL#6 is real old skool genetics and doesn't take much nutes to get her along nicely. She is a bit picky about some feeds but for the most part pretty easy to grow.

winta

winta

i see now it sounds fire! gotta love that old skool shit man. thanx for the info:passingjoint:

NL#5 is a bit more common. Its got about 12.5% thai in it. Its still indica dom a pretty strong. The NL#6 was developed by trichome technologies and its said that it was lab tested at 22%. The NL#5 is a bit more sweet rather then the #6 is super skunky like roadkill when cured so iv been told. This is my first run with her so we will see if she makes the cut in the end I guess. NL#6 is real old skool genetics and doesn't take much nutes to get her along nicely. She is a bit picky about some feeds but for the most part pretty easy to grow.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I remember smoking Northern Lights in college back in '96... Not sure which cut it was, but back then it was at the top of my list... That one and Durban Poison. Ahh, the memories... :thinking

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my new additions....

some new cuts to join the party over in the skunk house...
many iv wanted for a while and many i never thought i would ever have! gonna be some fun soon....:rock
~Emperor Kush (loompa) cut
~Headband (loompa) cut
~Headband x Purple Urkle (loompa) cut
~OG kush (loompa) cut
~HP13 cut
~blue widow cut
~Elvis cut
~Chemdog's Sister x Chemdog D
~Black Rose cut
~Green crack cut
~Danna Point OG
~ DPD (male and female keeper cuttings)
~strawberry cream cut
~afgooey cut
~afghani #1 (cali cut)
~cheese (exodus cut)
~mango cut
~G13 (airborn) cut
:bong-hits:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gawd dizzam!!! Let me pick my jaw up off the floor and mop the drool too...:tongueout

Larimy

Larimy

many iv wanted for a while and many i never thought i would ever have! gonna be some fun soon....:rock
~Headband (loompa) cut
~OG kush (loompa) cut
~HP13 cut
~blue widow cut
~Elvis cut
~Black Rose cut
~Green crack cut
~Danna Point OG
~strawberry cream cut
~afgooey cut
~afghani #1 (cali cut)
~cheese (exodus cut)
~mango cut
~G13 (airborn) cut
:bong-hits:

:confused0054:: damn man what a list...good stuff Skunk

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ahhhh dont be fooled....i have a shit ton of work ahead of me fellaz! a bunch of new cuts to learn and read about. what a pain sometimes but you do what you gotta do till you get sick of doing it i guess...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
this thread is starting to get stale and boring....we need some bud shots!.... ill fix that

rawman

rawman

A pain haha...... The only pain I have is getting on my knees and watering 30+ strains in keg cups and trying to keep shit clean.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
A pain haha...... The only pain I have is getting on my knees and watering 30+ strains in keg cups and trying to keep shit clean.

i guess you are a better grower and have more skillz cuz im getting sick of running so many different kinds all at the same time.

JAWS

JAWS

hey guys:talking
you both are great ppl as far as i can see and id love to be able to do what you both do, i to am on my kneessssss watering and feeding but in the end its always worth RIGHT...

you two just keep pumping out the killers and we will keep dropping by, that im sure of..
RESPECT MUCH:talking:talking

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

you will love that afgoo it's pure fire! i was the only person in MI with it that i knew of until now! like i was telling my boy walking into my room in full flowering i feel like i fell in the container used to store lemon concentrate in. super frosty even at a few weeks trichs are working their way down fan leafs. the buds grow odd like upward as if you had the branch horizontal in a SCROG.

E

EXPRESS sTRAIN

I Dream Of The Day I Can Grow Out As Many Strains As You Have There Mate! Top Work, Keep It Up Fella!

G

grenbone

ahhhh dont be fooled....i have a shit ton of work ahead of me fellaz! a bunch of new cuts to learn and read about. what a pain sometimes but you do what you gotta do till you get sick of doing it i guess...

Work can't get much better than that! Great clone line up SMF, and you definitely have some work cut out for you. Gotta love it. :dance

winta

winta

HOLY SHIT!!!! im pm'in u now!

~Headband (loompa) cut
~OG kush (loompa) cut
~HP13 cut
~blue widow cut
~Elvis cut
~Black Rose cut
~Green crack cut
~Danna Point OG