Skywalker OG dwc|hydro|led

• Thread starter OGkusher420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Yup now he's trolling, he mentioned another thread he was in. Realist, the farm has been getting tight with troll rules lately so trolling will get ya banned if the right or wrong person catches wind. I'm trying to avoid this and let this tread move along as I'm interested in seeing these og sky finished before we lose focuse with who can piss the furthest. Btw I seen your thread, nice setup but I didn't see ogkusher violater or act in the manner u mention.

realist

realist

look "realass" back the f up off the new guy! not everyone has the resources to do a critical 600 w scrog ebb n flow you moron..

Realass :) Thanks for cursing, you are 15 years old ? This is really funny :) already come to this awkward topic will not return when you canot stand the view other than praise. I will not waste time with you.

Ok, OGkusher420 has the "best" flowers on THCFarmer :D Give me a ban I do not care :D

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

update

picked up gh koolbloom powder and sweet by botinacare to boost pk and sugars for a flowering boost lets see if it works

realist

realist

Hi OGKusher420, you don't think plants are too high?

In the flowering phase, plants grow much pull up. Colour of leaves is nice, nutrient intake looking good. I wish you harvest what you expect. Bye

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Should you prefer to grow in soil, hydro can not handle. Flowers look miserable to what they have roots.
LMFAO!! I can't tell if this is hating or not!! I'm so high right now I read this and said to myself ' I'm so high right now I have no idea what's going on'...Take another tab:nailbiting: ROFL!
OGK420, nice plants, I love that Skywalker OG:headphone: ... Also nice view, not too far from me. That little Critical Kush has some fat leaves, looks super chunky! Good job, keep em bangin'!!:smug:

realist

realist

LMFAO!! I can't tell if this is hating or not!! I'm so high right now I read this and said to myself ' I'm so high right now I have no idea what's going on'...Take another tab:nailbiting: ROFL!
OGK420, nice plants, I love that Skywalker OG:headphone: ... Also nice view, not too far from me. That little Critical Kush has some fat leaves, looks super chunky! Good job, keep em bangin'!!:smug:

;) He just can't stand someone else's opinion, if isn't positive, don't wasting your time with this stupid issue. Flowers not uniform and large inodes, if they are all from the same mother, but look healthy.

defective

defective

ogkusher...koolbloom usually used as a finisher...last 3 weeks or so to fatten up...seems a little early imo, but I'm curious to see how it goes...and plants look good...sorry if I'm too vocal in your thread..keep doin your thang.

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

ogkusher...koolbloom usually used as a finisher...last 3 weeks or so to fatten up...seems a little early imo, but I'm curious to see how it goes...and plants look good...sorry if I'm too vocal in your thread..keep doin your thang.
koolbloom powder is generally used to finish like you said as the liquid is used earlier but the guy at the hydro shop said use a half or quarter dose of powder then up it, no reason to buy two products he said

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Og kusher the liquid is like 0-15-15 and the powder is 0-45-45 so using it at 1/3 strength should be acceptable.

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

Critical Kush aka critical bush lol, this is my mom, to be cloned in a week or two to grow it out to see the phenotype and flowering time to see if it's desired

Latest posts

Top Bottom