Slackinnn on 4K Co2 cage style

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

Anybody can rock a UC if you listen to CC and follow there instructions its cake walk
Well let me get some more runs in. I only have 7'-11" ceilings.Also need to get a better hold on my environmental controls. and more fun tickets. But we shall see.

Morocco Blak

Morocco Blak

Hey Budgoggles great thread thanks for sharing. I had a quick question what size centers do you have?I didn't see you mention it anywhere.

F

FooDoo

Well, ive been growing UC for 3 years now and only now finding this forum. Your thread intrigued me enough to make an account.

I have a 10x20 running a UCDB36 with intake and exhaust with the old blue tubs and uni seal connections, from when they were selling them directly in 2011 or so but just got a brand new DB16 2 months ago to run in a 10x10 sealed room.

my 50 pint is having trouble keeping RH low with lights off. Im seeing like 70-80% now in week 6. Im going to upgrade for my next run and wanted to ask you how your 70 pint is doing.

the jump from a 70 to a 100 is almost double in price so i need to make sure one would be warranted.

thanks

C

crossouttheiis

I still have your frostitute. I don't know if you still have it, but if you ever need it. I hope you are doing well haven't heard from you in a long time!

Top Bottom