Small Grow For Nubies.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

OP, Ovr the last 4 years I developed (lots of tweaks over time) a simple DIY hydro system to grow 1-4 plants inexpensively

I have a thread : Hail Hydro 2.0: New Beginnings

chemistry

chemistry

OP, Ovr the last 4 years I developed (lots of tweaks over time) a simple DIY hydro system to grow 1-4 plants inexpensively

I have a thread : Hail Hydro 2.0: New Beginnings

Hi PN, I've grown in ware houses, fields, bedrooms, showers, large cardboard box. lol But it becomes like a second job if your grows to big for your life style. I find I get more enjoyment and less stress growing small, so I like to grow only what I need to get by, and above all I keep it simple. I like to have at least three strains, a balls out Indica, a Sativa, and some thing in between the two. The Juan Herer is the indica, the Critical Kush is in between, and the Karala seedlings if one is a female, will fill the Sativa slot, fingers crossed. I'll have a look at your grow.

chemistry

chemistry

Hi, how's it going folks, the grow's going well apart from a calmag issue on the Juan Herer(6) due to having to work away for a few days, but it should do ok. The Critical Kush is looking good, it has a bit of tip burn because of the amount of nuits I ram into it before I have to leave the plants for a few days. The other Juan Herer(7) is doing fine, not problems with it at the moment. :)

100 7212

Juan Herer(6) Week 5 of flower. PH 5.8 PPM 565

100 7215

The Critical Kush(5) is in week 4 of flower. PH 6.0 PPM 547 Plenty of buds. :)

100 7210

Juan Herer(7) Week 2 in flower. PH 5.8 PPM 612.

100 7211

Some nice hairs showing.

And that's it for another edition of A Small Grow For Newbies. Keep tokin folks. :smoking:

chemistry

chemistry

Is it that time already, must mean an update is due. :) Well the couple of days neglect has started to show on the Juan Herer(6) and the calmag def is showing now, dig the yellow stripes, fine for sunflowers, but not for weed. lol The other two are looking fine, the other Juan Herer(7) is slipping into week 4, and the Critical Kush is slipping the same way, only into week 3, moving along to the pix. :)

100 7226

Juan Herer(6) week 6 of flower. PH 5.8 PPM 596

100 7224

Critical Kush(5) week 5 of flower. PH 6.0 PPM 547

100 7222

Juan Herer(7) week 4 of flower. PH 5.8 PPM 612

And there ends another update, keep tokin folks. :smoking:

chemistry

chemistry

Sorry Clam, been flat out with work, can't afford to turn it down at the minute, looking forward to the Winter for a holiday. lol I'm still growing, and still sowing, just don't have time to post anything at the minute, getting in after hard shifts, grabbing a hit, and that's it, can't get my arse off the couch. lol

chemistry

chemistry

Just a quick update on my trio. I have one Purple Bud, one Afgani, and one Critical Kush, all doing well, even though work load means I have little time to fettle my plants like I wish I could. But all in all they don't look that bad. The Critical Kush is hit the worst, had to go away for 10 days, and I don't think it appreciated the experience. But it still looks like it will produce some thing worthy.

The Purple Bud, 3 weeks in flower.
100 7241

100 7245

The Afgani, 3 weeks in flower.
100 7242

100 7244

The Critical Kush, now in flush at week 10.
100 7243

Nice sized buds on the CK, and solid, so by next week it will be down and hung to dry. We will see how it turns out when it's blazed through a bong.

And that's it folks, updated.

chemistry

chemistry

Still cranking away chem! I was worried the man had gotten ya!
Such is life working eh brother!

The man is the least of my worries Clam, keeping a roof over my family's head is paramount, trying to get a head and put some money away for winter when the work dries up. Still growing with my buddy, just not a lot of free time at the minute to post anything, but I'm trying. lol

chemistry

chemistry

Ive read a few journals not many finished to this point or even really begun...well done for all the hard work chem enjoyed reading it all respect on helping a out a friend when he needs a boost forward...

Thanks bud. My friend nearly spun things round now, just his debts to sort and he's in clover.

chemistry

chemistry

Morning folks, just chopped and hung the Critical Kush(6), so we'll see what it ends up with in a week when it's in a jar. Got good amount of popcorn for hash too. Next up to take it's place is the return of the Juan Herer, love this strain.
100 7246

SinCity

SinCity

I know the technique. SOG is easier to type then scrog. when getting the point across to a nubie, considering the thread is the idea he can figure the rest out. Don't hate me for this but it's all the fuckin same "SEA OF GREEN" lamens term for i see green. After growing and working with a lot of people, it's still almost always called SOG 'with a net on it' because not everyone gives a fuck about the name of it. A lot of the time the sog becomes a scrog because it needed the support. All it is. But in weedsters dictionary I stand corrected. I read the cannabible etc and learned the lingo...but after working multiple grows with different people/areas, all the technical shit is like cursive, unnecessary, but a good thing to remember. Habla Español, sign language, or simplicity in speach is all ya need.

Can’t resist—apologies in advance.

That ‘technical shit’ can be kinda important. (It’s kinda the whole goddamn game.) SOG and SCROG are NOT the same. At all.

Grateful for the moderators watching over us! Thank you for your commitment to the great work this site is doing in the world.

chemistry

chemistry

Yup, still here dude, just flat out with work, but it's dropping off a bit, will post you update soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom