Small Grow For Nubies.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Hi growers and tokers, not a lot to report really, week 4 of flower, and the flower space is bursting, buds every were. :) All though the Bubblelicious is a little yellowish, I don't think it can live with these big eaters, and would prefer some thing a little less banquet in company. But other than the Bub, the other plants are loving life.
100 7969

The Afgani 6 are a little slow, dropped them back to 400ppm, and now the new growth is evident every day, so pushed to hard to soon maybe, they maxed out at 480 when I last ran one in an individual rez, so finicky eaters.
100 7964

:):smoking:

100 7969
100 7964
chemistry

chemistry

Think I may have worked these Afgani's out, was on 4 feeds a day, now on 1. On 4 feeds they burnt quite a bit, on 3 feeds the leafs still went yellow. On two feeds the plants picked up, but still put out weird leaves. Now on 1 feed a day and the new growth is pushing through, such a finicky plant.
20190513 210323

20190513 210347

20190513 210358

20190513 210430
20190513 210439

20190513 210504

So we'll see what happens. :)

chemistry

chemistry

Today I've been looking into frost. Most of the plants bar the Bubblelicious are starting to frost up, still throwing out white hairs, heading towards week 5 this weekend.
Juan Herer.
20190514 203504

20190514 203840

Gorilla Glue.
20190514 203741

Bubblelicious.
20190514 203646

Think the Gorilla Glue just shades the others. :cool:

chemistry

chemistry

A quick update. The plants are finishing week 6 in flower this Saturday, and as you can see in the pic, there are some winners and some losers in this one pot grow. lol
20190523 091041

The darker plant in the top left corner is the Purple Bud, the lighter plant in the bottom left corner is the Bubblelicious. The plant in the top middle with the rabbit ears, all the way down to the right hand corner is the 2 Juan Herer's. The other plant in the top right hand corner is the Gorilla Variant, all have good buds forming.
:cool: Roll on 2 weeks time. :)

Wolfe

Wolfe

Food for thought. It cost me 10$ in soil amendments to produce a pound. You can recycle soil for years.... That’s by far the cheapest and most effective way to grow. The sun. My weed last summer was better imo than anything I can find in the best dispensaries in Denver. If you can find a place to grow even one plant outside do it.

chemistry

chemistry

Food for thought. It cost me 10$ in soil amendments to produce a pound. You can recycle soil for years.... That’s by far the cheapest and most effective way to grow. The sun. My weed last summer was better imo than anything I can find in the best dispensaries in Denver. If you can find a place to grow even one plant outside do it.

Cheapness doesn't come into it with me, I love the sunshine from a HPS, it makes me super happy. :cool: Tried LED's, but the purple just depresses me, I don't like having a bong with purple plants. I do grow outdoors from time to time, but just plant straight into the soil, no special soils or soil arangements.

chemistry

chemistry

A quick vid of the Afgani 6, up next for flowering when space is available. My aim is to make these plants branch outwards rather than the tight straight stems they put out if they're left to their own devices. This make it easy for Thrips to take the piss, as you can't spray in between the branches to kill them, as happened to the last cut of this plant I grew. But this time we'll endeavour to rectify that problem, and leave no were for the Thrips to hide. ;)

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Week 8 gone, and all is well. Ambers are forming on all 6 plants, so this bodes well for flushing all 6 together. The aroma's are quite strong, so should have a taste to go with it. The plants are different sizes, so it's hard to guess at a weight for them, but we'll find out in the end when they're dried and jarred. Just a couple more weeks and this grow should be down to make ready for my next round of plants to flower.

E

eirI

Hi growers and tokers, not a lot to report really, week 4 of flower, and the flower space is bursting, buds every were. :) All though the Bubblelicious is a little yellowish, I don't think it can live with these big eaters, and would prefer some thing a little less banquet in company. But other than the Bub, the other plants are loving life.
View attachment 869972

The Afgani 6 are a little slow, dropped them back to 400ppm, and now the new growth is evident every day, so pushed to hard to soon maybe, they maxed out at 480 when I last ran one in an individual rez, so finicky eaters.
View attachment 869973

:):smoking:
That is very pretty nice beautiful garden chemistry

E

eirI

For sure soil gets better in time just add what it needs

chemistry

chemistry

Week 9 and all is well, quite a lot of fade this week, and the ambers are starting to build up. I've cut the feed, now only topping up with water, they won't feed much now they're drawing in the fan leaves, so not long now before chop. Have to say that I've enjoyed this grow, it's been a breeze compared to some, could have done with out the Thrips, even though they are all the rage at the minute. lol Anyway, a quick vid of week nine in my flower space. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom